It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:14

Text Size

Can't play Xmage due to a Glitch on visual

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Can't play Xmage due to a Glitch on visual

Postby SirMiguelito » 12 Oct 2018, 01:23

Hi, it's impossible for me to play on XMage because each 3-4 minutes a glitch starts, that it's shown in the video below.

Eventually this happens in my screen and I have to close the game. If I move my mouse the everything start to move in my screen and I need to close the game.

I can't post the link to the video, what should I do?

It's on my Twitch.tv channel, called SirMiguelito1 on CLIPs...

https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousRudeJalapenoBrainSlug

Remove the spaces
SirMiguelito

Re: Can't play Xmage due to a Glitch on visual

Postby Snoopycaster » 16 Mar 2019, 19:05

Hi, there's a entire thread on github, but no one can give a real solution.
Link to the thread: github. com/magefree/mage/issues/1514

I tried increasing the memory bandwith, adding a line on the client .bat for the java 3d, and nothing. It keeps happening all the games, all the time. I was able to play without bugs long time ago, but now it's kinda impossible for me to play. If I can't solve this, I'm sure I'll be quiting Xmage.
Please, if anyone knows the solution, tell us.
If I find a way to prevent this screen glitch, I will post it here.
Thanks!
Snoopycaster

Postby JayDi » 17 Mar 2019, 02:26

Snoopycaster wrote:Hi, there's a entire thread on github, but no one can give a real solution.
Link to the thread: github. com/magefree/mage/issues/1514

I tried increasing the memory bandwith, adding a line on the client .bat for the java 3d, and nothing. It keeps happening all the games, all the time. I was able to play without bugs long time ago, but now it's kinda impossible for me to play. If I can't solve this, I'm sure I'll be quiting Xmage.
Please, if anyone knows the solution, tell us.
If I find a way to prevent this screen glitch, I will post it here.
Thanks!
Reasons:
1. Client gets error (e.g. wrong/broken card images or zip-files) -- look at client logs in "xxx\xmage\mage-client\mageclient.log" file and upload it to https://pastebin.com/ Broken files can be deleted and then re-downloaded from images dialog;
2. Graphic card and java 3d -- try to fix by commands from github issue (add "-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false" in launcher options). BUT you must do it in launcher - preferences - java tab - client options. AND run client from launcher. If you use special bat to run client without launcher then you must add that command to that bat-file.

If that not help then download https://www.teamviewer.com/ , run it and send me connection id and password by discord or by email: jaydi85@gmail.com I'll connects to your machine and checks all settings.
JayDi

Postby Snoopycaster » 17 Mar 2019, 03:53

Thanks for your answer. I've been copypasting the images pack for about years. I'll try downloading them all again.
Snoopycaster

Return to XMage