It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:42

Text Size

EDH on Xmage

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

EDH on Xmage

Postby JosiahHudson » 30 Jan 2020, 04:09

Hey guys, I just wanted to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong there. I tried playing Commander on XMage and its really rough, the lag and delays make it nigh impossible to do a 4 player game. Is it something on my end/bad luck, or is that just something the app can't quite handle atm?

Also, anoteher wierd thing, I cannot target the top right player or any of their permanents at all. Its like that part of the board is excluded from the game for me. It fixes itself when the top left player goes down and the layout changes, but before that its bugged.
JosiahHudson

Re: EDH on Xmage

Postby JayDi » 01 Feb 2020, 04:28

Also, anoteher wierd thing, I cannot target the top right player or any of their permanents at all.
Your game setup with range of influence settings

lag and delays make it nigh impossible to do a 4 player game
Try to select games with good players (e.g. with low lag and low quite ration -- all stats can be founded in players list). If you use VPN then disable it (it can be reason of you connections problem).
JayDi

Return to XMage