It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:01

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.50 with AFR and GUI improves

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.50 with AFR and GUI improves

Postby jsweatisdead » 30 Jan 2022, 19:00

Casting Balance with 0 creatures in play did not make my opponent sacrifice their creatures.
jsweatisdead

Postby Legioned » 07 Feb 2022, 05:15

3 AI, 1 Human, EDH.

Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth was in play under AI 1's control.
I played Crypt Ghast a previous turn.
This turn I was tapping Plains to play Valkyrie Harbinger and realized my plains were adding {W} {B} rather than {B} {B} or just {W}.

EDIT: Was able to repeat in a future game where I controlled Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth.
Attachments
Urborg + Crypt Ghast + Plains.png
Legioned

Postby Legioned » 16 Feb 2022, 06:53

A player has Phyrexian Unlife + Solemnity. He is at 20 commander damage. He is hit for commander damage when his life total is at 0. The result is that the game didn't apply the commander damage. It is worth noting that the commander used by the attacking player is Toralf, God of Fury - who also was not recording commander damage on his tooltip.
Legioned

Corpsejack Menace + Proteus Staff

Postby Gottschkopf » 18 Feb 2022, 20:43

Opponent had Corpsejack Menace and Master Biomancer on the field.
I used Proteus Staff on Corpsejack. The creature entered the battlefield with 4 +1/+1 counters on it instead of the intended 2. Biomancers power was 2.
Gottschkopf

Postby Ender241 » 19 Feb 2022, 14:02

Hello

there is a bug with madness ability.
In game my opponent has 2 leyline of the void and i get a The Underworld Cookbook and lands.
I activate cookbook and discard a card with madness.
This card is exiled by one of the leylines.
The normal ruling is the card with madness never go to the graveyard if I want to cast it.
Ruling in french

Thank you
Ender241

Postby Gahnik » 20 Feb 2022, 03:04

Downloaded the client today and been having this recurring visual bug. It doesn't always happen, but seems to happen after some time. The entire window gets duplicated onto seemingly random spots. The duplications will disappear and reappear when moving the mouse around interactable buttons or sections, and sometimes clears completely. The issue doesn't go away until I close the client and reopen it again. Happens during games as well as on the table screen.
Attachments
XMage bug 3.jpg
XMage bug 2.jpg
XMage bug 1.png
Gahnik

Postby Ender241 » 27 Feb 2022, 17:03

Hello

I played on casual vs a restore balance + greater gargadon deck.
I have 4 creatures, he controls none but have a greater gargadon suspended.
I attack, He cast electrodominance + a free spell(restore balance).
The soft ask me to select 2 lands to keep(it's written 0 to 2 selected before i select), then ask me to select creatures to keep(it's written 0 in parenthesis) so i can click on one, plus another, plus another until I clicked on every creatures and I keep all of them. (i should have sacrificed all). Then it is normally asked me to select 3 cards in hand to keep.

Opponent controls no creature on battlefield, no creature phasing out, no creature exiled, but one creature suspended, no manland.(see screen capture)

Thank you
Attachments
restore balance.png
Ender241

Postby faanta » 28 Feb 2022, 11:54

The token created by Dollhouse of Horrors has a wrong ability. It should say "This creature gets +1/+1 for each construct you control."
It currently says "for each artifact you control".
faanta

Postby faanta » 05 Mar 2022, 21:57

Disorder in the Court exiles creatures and then immediately returns them to the battlefield, but it should return them at the beginning of the next end step.
faanta

Postby faanta » 19 Mar 2022, 13:07

Morbid Opportunist should not trigger when it dies. Only on other creatures' deaths.
faanta

Postby Legioned » 16 May 2022, 23:34

Fiendlash does not trigger when being dealt combat damage. Screenshot attached.
Attachments
Fiendlash.png
Legioned

Postby Pox22 » 01 Jun 2022, 17:42

Cabal Therapy (and occasionally Dread Return as well, though it doesn't come up as often for me) are sometimes uncastable from hand if their flashback cost is valid (you have creatures in play). Sometimes it happens if there is a Therapy if your graveyard and one in your hand, other times the card can be cast from hand until you have a creature in play.
Pox22

Postby DurzoBlunts » 13 Jun 2022, 06:45

War's Toll prevents you from attacking at all if any of yours are unable to attack, rather than just forcing those that are able. An opponent in this game had tapped two of his creatures for mana prior to attacking, and war's toll prevented him from attacking at all, not just with those that were untapped. I think it's probably a code issue that stops you from attacking at all if any of your creatures can't attack. It should instead force you to attack with all of your creatures that are currently able, ignoring those that can't (defender, tapped, entered this turn, etc).

The attacking player got a message saying War's Toll was preventing his attack even when using the "all attack" button
Attachments
war's toll bug jpg.jpg
DurzoBlunts

Postby DurzoBlunts » 13 Jun 2022, 07:12

Legioned wrote:3 AI, 1 Human, EDH.

Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth was in play under AI 1's control.
I played Crypt Ghast a previous turn.
This turn I was tapping Plains to play Valkyrie Harbinger and realized my plains were adding {W} {B} rather than {B} {B} or just {W}.

EDIT: Was able to repeat in a future game where I controlled Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth.
This is actually working properly. Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth turns all lands intro swamps, and Crypt Ghast says, "Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add an additional {B}." Crypt Ghast doesn't care what color of mana you tap that swamp for, for example an Underground Sea tapped for {U} would still produce an extra {B}
DurzoBlunts

Postby DurzoBlunts » 13 Jun 2022, 07:43

Estrid's Invocation is still bugged. If you choose to use its ability to exile and return, you are presented with the option of choosing another enchantment to copy, but it will enter as itself and do nothing. This has happened in multiple games, and I recreated it here against AI.

Invocation (currently copying a Sylvan Library) triggers.
invocation bug 1.jpg

The player is given the option to exile and return it, then use the copy effect.
invocation bug 2.jpg

After choosing to copy Abundance, Invocation re-enters as itself and not a copy.
invocation bug 3.jpg
DurzoBlunts

PreviousNext

Return to XMage