It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:58

Text Size

Server Always Down?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Server Always Down?

Postby MagePower » 23 Feb 2024, 09:19

I had a friend tell me about xmage a few months ago, and I've only ever been able to actually launch it twice. Any other time, it says:
Reading config from (link removed because forum disallowed it)
Error reading config from (link removed because forum disallowed it)
Possible causes: Site is offline or internet connection is unavailable.

Obviously my internet works, or else I wouldn't be able to post here, as I am posting on the same computer I tried to launch the client.
MagePower

Re: Server Always Down?

Postby raftingsole » 05 Apr 2024, 01:14

It seems like there's an issue with the configuration file link provided for Xmage, as it's unable to read the config due to potential reasons like an incorrect or outdated link, site unavailability, or internet connection problems. To troubleshoot, ensure the link is accurate and try accessing it directly in a browser to confirm its accessibility. Check your internet connection's stability and, if issues persist, reach out to the Xmage community or support for further assistance. Identifying and resolving this configuration hiccup will likely get you back to enjoying Xmage smoothly in no time.
raftingsole

Return to XMage