It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:43

Text Size

Card Images are Blocked

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Card Images are Blocked

Postby MoonKnight » 28 May 2012, 01:30

To whom it may concern,

I have been having this issue for a long time now and so far I I haven't had any solutions to it. While in the game 2/3's of the card in the display on the upper left hand corner is completely cut off leaving a good part of the picture and the entire description gone. Also to add to this the description of the card when I hover my mouse over it on the field also does not show up. There is no way for me to know what anything does or even see most of it with both of these working against me and it is extremely aggravating.

If there is anything that you could do to help fix this issue I would really appreciate it.

I have attached a picture of what my screen looks like to aid you if you have any questions.

Thank you again and I look forward to your response,

Moon Knight
Attachments
Picture.png
MoonKnight

Re: Card Images are Blocked

Postby jeffwadsworth » 28 May 2012, 02:10

You can look at preferences and change the card size. Also, adjust the window size. I have never seen that effect before.
jeffwadsworth
Super Tester Elite

Postby noxx » 28 May 2012, 10:34

MoonKnight>
Hi,

What screen resolution do you have? As I can see you are in so called "small mode" that is for battlefield height less than 670 pixels. If so, then there is just not enough place to fit all components.

I need to think over what to do in such cases. Should I enlarge preview component and resize image or what.

About tooltips that appear on mouse hover: try to disable\enable tooltips in "Preferences" dialog (button in top menu, first tab)
noxx
DEVELOPER

Postby MoonKnight » 28 May 2012, 12:26

Thank you both for your help and advice. I just changed the display settings on my computer and increased the screen resolution. It works perfectly now. Thank you.

Moon Knight
MoonKnight

Return to XMage