It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:56

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby skywalk » 20 Jan 2017, 01:10

Some kind of Matches history,

maybe with most played cards of your opponent, damage, whatever, type of matche, all that good stuff

could save this locally on our computer whatever.

keep it up
skywalk

Postby khalimp » 21 Jan 2017, 14:47

First of all: I love xmage. However, I think you have broken the chat system. The profanity filter is way, way too aggressive. Words like "grapeshot" can't be used. I barely use the chat to talk to people because it distracts me from the game, but if I have to re-write every second sentence I don't think I will be using it all to answer my opponents question ("like what is your winconditon?" "grapeshot"), which is rather frustrating for evryone.

LevelX: You can post all card names by setting the name in the [] chars. So if you write [Grapeshot] it works and is colored in the card colors.
khalimp

Postby Ashent » 22 Jan 2017, 20:01

Is there any way we could get a way to remove cards from a box showing what known cards there are? I'm used to doing it in cockatrice, but it'd be great here as say for example when I'm Surgical'ing someone and it shows their hand and then their library you either have to write it down or take a screenshot. If you select the cards and click done the windows go away.

In the interest of going quickly I always screenshot or just remember quick enough to start typing after (if you start typing while the window is open the windows disappear.)
Ashent

Postby Ekkaiaa » 30 Jan 2017, 09:55

Simply? request: detach stack zone into a window (uncloseable or just auto-open when stack runs again).

This way we could get the whole zone for our (bigger image) hands and move the stack to upper right (or whatever anyone likes) where space is unused.
Ekkaiaa

Postby Ekkaiaa » 30 Jan 2017, 09:56

RPD wrote:First, I like the card image that shows when you hover a card. Anyway, there is a lot of unused space underneath. Couldn't it be made so the chat and the game log can be moved under this so everything fits in one column?
You can hide this block with the small arrows in the border-top.
Ekkaiaa

Postby ichnaschekot » 01 Feb 2017, 21:32

I really adore Xmage. A feature that I'm missing, however, is player stats that are a little bit more detailed than what we at the moment get via \me. Instead of only having the number of matches played, it'd be great to also see the number of games and the win-loss ratios for both matches and games.
ichnaschekot

Postby DiMiaN » 12 Feb 2017, 10:02

Can you please add a field in gamelist if rollbacks are enabled/disabled?
DiMiaN

Postby DiMiaN » 12 Feb 2017, 16:17

Also when you have won/lost, make an option to auto-close window after 5 sec (default) or not. Sometimes you check graveyard and exile cards and take note what went wrong etc...
DiMiaN

Postby Cryptic Bore » 15 Feb 2017, 09:01

The host of a table should have the power to kick people before the game starts.

An indicator of ping or and some way to tell if the server is struggling or lag causing issues. Also is the EDH turn bug with rollbacks fixed and should rollbacks ever be used if the game freezes. Is there cap on how many can join one server. I assume there is already a check to see if all games are in sync maybe an indicator on a players name plate if they arent.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Remember to click the thanks on posts that either help or that you like :)
Cryptic Bore

Postby Cryptic Bore » 15 Feb 2017, 09:25

Support to make card interactions loop AKA the Official rules on “Infinite” Loops

421. Handling “Infinite” Loops
421.1. Occasionally the game can get into a state in which a set of actions could be repeated forever.
These rules (sometimes called the “infinity rules”) govern how to break such loops.
421.2. If the loop contains one or more optional actions and one player controls them all, that player
chooses a number. The loop is treated as repeating that many times or until another player
intervenes, whichever comes first.
421.3. If a loop contains optional actions controlled by two players and actions by both of those players
are required to continue the loop, the active player (or, if the active player is not involved, the first
involved player after the active player in turn order) chooses a number. The other player then has
two choices. He or she can choose a lower number, in which case the loop continues that number of
times plus whatever fraction is necessary for the first player to “have the last word.” Or he or she
can agree to the number the first player chose, in which case the loop continues that number of
times plus whatever fraction is necessary for the second player to “have the last word.” (Note that
either fraction may be zero.) This sequence of choices is extended to all applicable players if there
are more than two players involved.
Example: In a two-player game, one player controls a creature with the ability “{0}: [This
creature] gains flying,” and another player controls a permanent with the ability “{0}:
Target creature loses flying.” The “infinity rule” ensures that regardless of which player
initiated the gain/lose flying ability, the nonactive player will always have the final choice
and therefore be able to determine whether the creature has flying. (Note that this assumes
that the first player attempted to give the creature flying at least once.)
421.4. If the loop contains only mandatory actions, the game ends in a draw. (See rule 102.4b.)
421.5. If the loop contains more than one set of optional, independent actions, each controlled by
different players, then the active player (or, if the active player is not involved, the first involved
player after the active player in turn order) chooses a number for his or her set of actions. Knowing
that number, the remaining players, in turn order, each choose a number for his or her sets of
actions. It can be higher, lower, or the same. Then each set of actions occurs the appropriate number
of times.
421.6. If the loop contains an effect that says “[X] unless [Y],” where [X] and [Y] are each actions, no
player can be forced to perform [Y] to break the lo
http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Shortcut

http://www.wizards.com/magic/comprules/ ... 081001.pdf
http://blogs.magicjudges.org/rules/mtr4-2/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Cryptic Bore

Postby Cryptic Bore » 15 Feb 2017, 09:38

GUI suggestion for skiping. click on the phase you want to skip too. (i mean the phases are already there right next to group chat.) a tool tip or green or red highlight if it will be skipping say if it will be skipping to a phase on your turn or your opponents though people should know.

More skip abilities added as a button that brings up a popup window with a selection

Skip abilties i would like:
Skip to damage dealt or declare blockers.
Skip to next triggered ability.
Skip to next spell cast
Skip to skip to when a permanent you controll is getting targeted.

Yes i know some are some what implemented in the preferences but not in away thats seemless and on the fly.
Cryptic Bore

Postby SnowOona » 19 Feb 2017, 06:07

The power level in EDH of the following cards should be updated:
- Expropriate - should be 7
- Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder - probably 15 or 25 as commander
SnowOona

Postby Cryptic Bore » 21 Feb 2017, 10:54

It would to be able mark a match as we play it as bugged and a small note. that make sure xmage doesnt wipe the gamelog and renames it with the small note. and a prompt before joining a new table to give us a gentle reminder to post the game log and bug to the forums. ive had a few bugs that happen early in an edh match and then forget they even happened later.
Cryptic Bore

Postby Cryptic Bore » 23 Feb 2017, 23:49

adding a fast tap/pay option to lands. you click the button or the short cut key a window pops up and asks for a number of the colours your able to make but also displays the max amount of mana you can create for each colour.
you can tick to add non basic lands and artifacts to the equation. and it taps all of the above accordingly.

Chromatic lantern could benefit from the above aswell but at least needs to be given AI support if the above isnt implemented. at least when paying somthing basiclands should tap automatically for the right colour when you click it when a card like chromatic lantern is in play. Currently you have to click the land and then click again between 2 options. In commander it gets quite absurd and long winded to cast anything with chromatic lantern or similar cards in play.
Cryptic Bore

Postby spjspj » 24 Feb 2017, 06:14

Cryptic Bore wrote:adding a fast tap/pay option to lands. you click the button or the short cut key a window pops up and asks for a number of the colours your able to make but also displays the max amount of mana you can create for each colour.
you can tick to add non basic lands and artifacts to the equation. and it taps all of the above accordingly.

Chromatic lantern could benefit from the above aswell but at least needs to be given AI support if the above isnt implemented. at least when paying somthing basiclands should tap automatically for the right colour when you click it when a card like chromatic lantern is in play. Currently you have to click the land and then click again between 2 options. In commander it gets quite absurd and long winded to cast anything with chromatic lantern or similar cards in play.
I actually made a change a few weeks back for this scenario. Having Chromatic Lantern and Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth out in edh make it a pita to tap lands quickly (which is where the 'tap for first mana ability' came from as an initial solution). It should be slightly easier beyond 1.4.21v2
spjspj

PreviousNext

Return to XMage