It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 11:14

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby DiMiaN » 10 Nov 2016, 13:32

Add new playmat to client? Ive made this one: http://imgur.com/a/Lu2Lt
DiMiaN

Postby DeathBeN0Tproud » 11 Nov 2016, 16:19

Hello. I know that the new rules of EDH require to use a full mulligan. However, EDH is strongly suggested to use house rules over official rules. So my suggestion would be to put in an option when making an EDH game to choose whether to use a full mulligan or a partial mulligan (as my friends and I much prefer the partial mulligans).

Thank You :D.
DeathBeN0Tproud

Postby DiMiaN » 17 Nov 2016, 08:27

Option to disable the pop-up info on the cards? Sometimes its in the way and can't click on cards.
DiMiaN

Postby fireshoes » 17 Nov 2016, 11:23

DiMiaN wrote:Option to disable the pop-up info on the cards? Sometimes its in the way and can't click on cards.
In the preferences, there is a slider to adjust how long it takes for the tooltip to appear. If you set it to 0, that will disable it.
fireshoes

Postby ChezChelios » 18 Nov 2016, 05:35

Can you put a new flag? Saw Catalonia's flag but not Basque Country.

Here is it with a space because the newbie spamming protection its blocking me:
i.imgur.c om/T9g0vRo.png

Thank you.
ChezChelios

Postby Loso » 22 Nov 2016, 23:48

Elder deep fiends emerge cost does not work properly IE if i emerge elder deepfiend to advanced stitchwing it asks me to pay UU still when i should have to only pay 2 basic mana i havent tested with torrential gearhulk but it should only cost 1 basic mana i have a feeling it will ask me for UU
Loso

Postby Doctor Weird » 23 Nov 2016, 01:37

Loso wrote:Elder deep fiends emerge cost does not work properly IE if i emerge elder deepfiend to advanced stitchwing it asks me to pay UU still when i should have to only pay 2 basic mana i havent tested with torrential gearhulk but it should only cost 1 basic mana i have a feeling it will ask me for UU
Bugs should go on the bug reports thread, not feedback and suggestions.

But either way, what you're describing isn't a bug. Emerge costs are reduced based on the sacrificed creature's converted mana cost, meaning color specifics are ignored. Advanced Stitchwing costs {3} {U} {U}, which converts to a total cost of 5, so now Elder Deep-Fiend's Emerge cost of {5} {U} {U} is reduced by {5}, leaving {U} {U} left to be paid. To convert a card's mana cost means summing up all its mana cost symbols into one single colorless number, and thus, only the colorless portion of an Emerge cost can be reduced, never the colored parts.

And yes, sacrificing a Torrential Gearhulk would still require {U} {U} to be paid because that would equal to a reduction of {6} (Gearhulk's CMC), not a reduction of {4} {U} {U}.
Doctor Weird

Postby Phantasmagoria » 27 Nov 2016, 21:20

Can we get Momir free-for-all? I have several friends I want to play it with, but as it stands we can only do the games in pairs. I love the format, just wish more of us could try it at once.
Phantasmagoria

Postby DiMiaN » 29 Nov 2016, 07:56

Add hotkeys to Deck editor. To start with ctrl+s for save, ctrl+l for load etc...
DiMiaN

Postby Dynamo345 » 29 Nov 2016, 18:37

i think you guys need to figure out how to put in: planechase, archenemy, and two-headed giant (or maybe co-op for each format all together.)
Dynamo345

Postby DiMiaN » 07 Dec 2016, 18:36

What about make separate rankings for each format?
DiMiaN

Postby DiMiaN » 12 Dec 2016, 08:59

Also, make so rating only works on serious mode.
DiMiaN

Postby gmzombie » 14 Dec 2016, 16:52

Can we have the exile zone and graveyard zone work much like the char does currently and be on the right side. Much like mtgo i guess. Or at least make the exile window closeable
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby Cryptic Bore » 16 Dec 2016, 19:10

First The problem you choose who your attacking sometimes based of triggers that go off when you hit an opponent like maelstrom angel you attack them makes them concede irl most people let you cast a card from your hand in xmage the trigger doesnt go off

An option when creating a lobby that people cant concede when they are being attacked untill end of combat or it processes at the end of combat.

Now im not sure if this is a bug aswell but when someone leaves or concedes on xmage and they exiled a card with an enchantment that says when this enchantment leaves the battle field return exiled card, and it never returns on this trigger of them leaving the game.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Remember to click the thanks on posts that either help or that you like :)
Cryptic Bore

Postby Cryptic Bore » 16 Dec 2016, 19:14

Four more Sugestions
1. Make all lobby options are viewable before joining the table as i think its great we have variation between the tables but if your the last one to joing a table you sometimes dont get the option to leave in time before asking etc.
When i create a table i put it all in the title but not everyone does this. Some people like to play commander with that rule where you can only target people to your left or right or a ridiculous amount of mulligans which isnt advertised anywhere on what type of game it is to my knowledge at least.

2. Incorporate the rules on shortcuts "http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Shortcut" as with the rules of shortcuts they are optional however extremely helpful for the likes of commander and any eternal format. id also sugest adding an option in the lobby of a multiplayer format if someone creates a winning instant loop or kills everyone at the same time the win and are then ejected from the game so everyone else can keep playing the game

3. Customized skips instead of saying skip to my turn or end of turn have a popup window come up and select how you want to skip and to what. stop the skip if someone casts somthing that could or is affecting you or anything you control too. or casts a certain type of spell (socerry instant or creature) or activates an ability. or at the least a panic button that stops the current skips and the stack and allows you to respond like in real life where you say hold on in response even though the person may of started to try and do somthing else because most people irl dont say passing priority now i have priority back now you have priorty passing it back etc. or even better both the customized skips and the panic button and the current skip system.

4. Instead of out right deleting banned words in chat censor them with symbols or somthing or get rid of it completely.

thanks again for such an awesome program :)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Remember to click the thanks on posts that either help or that you like :)
Cryptic Bore

PreviousNext

Return to XMage