It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:41

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby cheddarsuave » 16 Mar 2019, 08:28

For the Booster Draft Elimination (Rich Man) format, the packs aren't randomized if there are fewer than 36 sets selected. They just go down in order from most recent to oldest, with no option to randomize.

I feel like the default behavior should be to randomize the sets even if there are fewer than 36 selected, or at least have that option.
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 21 Mar 2019, 12:56

Please add the option to adjust the starting life total for "freeform" type formats.
cheddarsuave

Postby Gottschkopf » 03 Apr 2019, 19:02

Could you please readd the old "partial Paris" Mulligan for Commander? The new ones are completely braindead and render more complicated decks unplayable...
Gottschkopf

Postby JayDi » 03 Apr 2019, 19:33

Gottschkopf wrote:Could you please readd the old "partial Paris" Mulligan for Commander? The new ones are completely braindead and render more complicated decks unplayable...
Old mulligan is "game default" (Vancouver).
JayDi

Postby Gottschkopf » 03 Apr 2019, 20:41

JayDi wrote:
Gottschkopf wrote:Could you please readd the old "partial Paris" Mulligan for Commander? The new ones are completely braindead and render more complicated decks unplayable...
Old mulligan is "game default" (Vancouver).
I'm talking about the partial-paris (Discard X, draw X-1).
Gottschkopf

Postby JayDi » 03 Apr 2019, 20:56

Gottschkopf wrote:I'm talking about the partial-paris (Discard X, draw X-1).
Yes, it's can be added. I've created issue on github to monitor that feature.
JayDi

Postby tuberov » 11 Apr 2019, 02:24

Would it be possible to add a filter to the top of the games, or at least a notifier, of what the mulligan rules are for which game so players know joining in?
tuberov

Postby illuknisaa » 16 Apr 2019, 13:36

Why can't the ignore list be bigger? There are way too many asshats who can't behave and the ignore list slots are too few. People can also make multiple accounts. I once had to ignore a guy 5+ times before he would stop.
illuknisaa

Postby Ocliente » 24 Apr 2019, 12:57

It's common while creating edh games where you use descriptions as Casual, No combo, No land destruction. And people use that to bring busted combo decks and win over casual decks, just to feel good cause can't win otherwise.

So, it would be very good if there is a too for kicking someone out of the table, it could be a vote where if 3 out of 4 people agree, someone is kick it out. It would be really good, useful, and save time for people. <3
Ocliente

Postby Grahf » 29 Apr 2019, 14:08

Why is xmage so laggish. Sometimes are matches completely unplayable. Bad engine, or what? I am sorry, but this problem still persists. It is possible to do something about it?
Grahf

Postby JayDi » 30 Apr 2019, 08:57

Grahf wrote:Why is xmage so laggish. Sometimes are matches completely unplayable. Bad engine, or what? I am sorry, but this problem still persists. It is possible to do something about it?
It's a network engine limitations -- xmage needs to sends updates to players before continue (even if player is inactive and can't do anything). That's why laggy user can ruin match for all other users. Real command ping = sum of all users pings.
JayDi

Postby Lord0fHam » 22 Jun 2019, 07:35

Can we please get roll back to the beginning of the current step? I accidentally clicked done before declaring attackers.
Lord0fHam

Postby copperfield » 27 Jun 2019, 01:17

I have the following suggestions

1)I would like some more keybind option, whenever a question pop up each option to be associate to a key, and not just one of them to F2, like for example yes/done=1, no/undo=2 and whatever else to 3 and so on.

2)A way to say "yes" or "no" to some or all of the trigger of a particular card. Maybe by grouping them as a block and putting them in the stack with whatever option already selected or when in the stack selecting multiples and marking the option for all of them, or both.
For example: I have 7+ creatures, I play Beastmaster Ascention and attack, I don't want to lose time clicking yes to it 7+ times, each time I attack.

2.1)Speaking of quest cards, cards like those get very annoying with all the asking for their triggers, because after the condition is fulfilled the rest of the trigger are just annoying, so perhaps add to them a way to pre-select the option of the triggers (or just stop triggering)
copperfield

Postby duelcastermage » 30 Dec 2019, 20:13

Would love it if XMage didn't immediately show my opponent a spell I accidentally clicked on, only for me to have to cancel.

That free information has cost me countless games on the interface. Why not just show the opponent the spell AFTER I fully pay the costs for it??
duelcastermage

Postby duelcastermage » 07 Feb 2020, 11:09

Would love a Team Draft option, either 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, etc. With the ability to choose who is on which team.

If this isn't possible, it would be nice to be able to determine seating around the table by order of when each player joins. That way we could do a makeshift team draft by playing private limited matches after the draft portion ends.

Thanks!
duelcastermage

PreviousNext

Return to XMage