It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:48

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby gfauxpas » 10 May 2017, 13:22

How about a way to see the owner of a card?

edit: is there any plan to implement vanguard cards?
gfauxpas

Postby Ekkaiaa » 20 May 2017, 15:41

There is any chance to move the stack box from bottom (right to your hand) to top (to the left from the turn step icons)?

Or maybe just a modal uncloseable window and let us locate where our free-space-resolution adapts?
Ekkaiaa

Postby c001357 » 24 May 2017, 06:46

some format suggestions:
-Sealed Random
-Planeswalker Commander

low priority, i know
c001357

Postby Karaya » 29 May 2017, 17:26

I have a question. Why is the whole new infinite combo loop thing supposed to end in a draw ? Yesterday a friend of mine played his druid / vizier unlimited mana combo and it ended in a draw. I know it specifically says that in the patch notes but why a draw ? Cant we have the same feature where it lets the person with the infinite combo win ?

Also, I have been playing Omnath, Locus of Mana recently, and its incredibly annoying to click yes on every single phase. Could it be made so you can always say yes automatically as long as card X is in play ? Like you can autoyield to the "may" triggers ?
Karaya

Postby Mikeee » 30 May 2017, 00:09

First off, thank you very much for xmage. It's awesome.

That said, a suggestion would be to have graveyards scroll vertical and not horizontal. I just think it would be easier to scroll through, and would speed up game play.
Mikeee

Postby escplan9 » 30 May 2017, 15:30

re: Why is the whole new infinite combo loop thing supposed to end in a draw ?

The logic detection is only there for checking cases where the loop could result in a draw (previously if the game would result in a draw, it instead would just loop endlessly and never detect a draw game state has been hit which broke the game). As long as both players do not confirm it is a draw, the game continues. As with regular play, you would have to concede the game to end it shorter. There's been discussions on how to allow shortcutting infinite combos that result in wins or significant advantages (i.e. infinite life) but is much more difficult to implement.
escplan9

Postby spjspj » 31 May 2017, 14:38

Karaya wrote:Also, I have been playing Omnath, Locus of Mana recently, and its incredibly annoying to click yes on every single phase. Could it be made so you can always say yes automatically as long as card X is in play ? Like you can autoyield to the "may" triggers ?
spjspj - you can right click on the 'Yes' button and say 'Always answer this way'. It's only valid for the game however. (http://imgur.com/Uh7APXs)
spjspj

Postby fireshoes » 05 Jun 2017, 20:35

Scryfall.com seems like it would be a good image source to add.
fireshoes

Postby Karaya » 08 Jun 2017, 22:12

spjspj wrote:
Karaya wrote:Also, I have been playing Omnath, Locus of Mana recently, and its incredibly annoying to click yes on every single phase. Could it be made so you can always say yes automatically as long as card X is in play ? Like you can autoyield to the "may" triggers ?
spjspj - you can right click on the 'Yes' button and say 'Always answer this way'. It's only valid for the game however. (http://imgur.com/Uh7APXs)
Im going to check it right now, but its not actually an ability. Its the end of phase question because i have mana floating.

Edit: Well i just tried again and you can not always say yes to that.
Karaya

Postby MalcolmS » 10 Jun 2017, 13:37

I have heard (I'm not 100% sure) that it is now possible to get a masterpiece while drafting in stead of a common, just like normally.
But with that change made, isn't it possible to also add the possibility of pulling normal foils in drafts (and sealed) as well?
They don't even need to look foil (althought that would make it a bit more clear when something is foil), it just has to be possible to get 4 uncommons, 2 rares, a rare and a mythic or a 2 mythics in 1 booster, just like when you're opening real boosters.
That would be the final step in making a draft on Xmage the same as drafting on mtgo or with paper boosters and would make the draft-experience complete.
So is that possible?
MalcolmS

Postby lapis777 » 13 Jun 2017, 20:38

Is it possible to create a Magic Duels format ? (rarity restriction 4321, 60% of cards collection)
lapis777

Postby spjspj » 14 Jun 2017, 14:19

Karaya wrote:
spjspj wrote:
Im going to check it right now, but its not actually an ability. Its the end of phase question because i have mana floating.

Edit: Well i just tried again and you can not always say yes to that.
This is actually already controlled through an option in the preferences (http://imgur.com/gU3jX93). Maybe turn it off when playing Omnath and back on at other times?
spjspj

Postby Karaya » 18 Jun 2017, 10:16

[color=#008F00]This is actually already controlled through an option in the preferences (http://imgur.com/gU3jX93). Maybe turn it off when playing Omnath and back on at other times?

Ooooh. Silly me. Thanks.
Karaya

Postby haroldofurtado » 18 Jun 2017, 22:52

Macro: Devoted Druid + Vizier of Remedies

Should be very interesting if it were possible to have some kind of macro to be able to produce a specific amount of mana with Devoted Druid + Vizier of Remedies, it is very annoying to have to do this in hand, and some players benefit from it when playing with That you lose by time.

We would still have to respect all the necessary deeds, but he would try to create the amount of mana automatically set, interrupting if the player used any skill or even cast any spells.
haroldofurtado

Postby TDS » 15 Jul 2017, 13:31

Would it be possible to have identical creatures/tokens stack the same way identical lands do to save on screen space? It gets really annoying otherwise when I have something like 20 to 40 tokens, especially in 4 player commander.
TDS

PreviousNext

Return to XMage