It is currently 28 May 2018, 05:06

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: LevelX, BetaSteward, North, escplan9, noxx, Aurum, fireshoes, jeffwadsworth, TheElk801, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby MalcolmS » 20 Apr 2018, 22:27

I was hoping brawl would be implemented with the dominaria update, but aparently not.
Can you please implement it next update?
MalcolmS

Postby cheddarsuave » 21 Apr 2018, 14:59

This seems to be happening to me a lot more than usual lately: Nearly every time I go to load or save a deck, it defaults to my "Documents" directory instead of the last folder I loaded or saved from in XMage. This is very annoying as I have all my decks saved about 6 folders down from "Documents". Can we please have it just pull up the last folder opened, or at least have the option to?
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 16 May 2018, 11:17

Two suggestions:

1) Break the GUI size option for "Cards other zones" into two different categories: "Cards in Library" and "Cards other zones" (graveyard, exile, etc). I would like cards in graveyards especially to be very small so they can fit on my screen, but when I do that my library is exceedingly small when I'm searching through it for fetchlands or whatever.

2) Make the counter icons (+1/+1, loyalty, etc) bigger. I have a small monitor with high resolution, and it's impossible to see the value of the counters on permanents once the board gets cluttered. I end up having to hover over cards to see the counter value over and over again.

Thanks!
cheddarsuave

Postby Djisas » 27 May 2018, 07:02

Is that the player that we want in our servers? maybe this will be the wrong place to post, but you all need to see this.

racist scum in the link

there's a space before the //

https://ibb.co/cX6dbT
Djisas

Previous

Return to XMage