It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:49

Text Size

Changing background picture and card size?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Changing background picture and card size?

Postby Thunderstruck » 27 Oct 2012, 12:58

Hi there,

is it possible to change the background picture in Mage? I don´t like the "blue dragon" theme and prefer the "wooden style" playtable from the previous Mage versions. I´ve searched the Mage directory but I could not find a .jpg-file to replace.

Also the card size on the playtable seems to be much smaler than in previous versions. Any chance to enlarge them?

Thx!
Thunderstruck

Re: Changing background picture and card size?

Postby jeffwadsworth » 27 Oct 2012, 15:31

Thunderstruck wrote:Hi there,

is it possible to change the background picture in Mage? I don´t like the "blue dragon" theme and prefer the "wooden style" playtable from the previous Mage versions. I´ve searched the Mage directory but I could not find a .jpg-file to replace.

Also the card size on the playtable seems to be much smaler than in previous versions. Any chance to enlarge them?

Thx!
It is located under the client plugins folder "mage-theme-plugin-0.5.jar". You would have to open and replace the background.png.
jeffwadsworth
Super Tester Elite

Return to XMage