It is currently 29 May 2017, 07:30

Text Size

KORATH'S MODS CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED/DELETED

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, gmzombie, HarlequinCasts, RanDomino, stassy, Aswan jaguar, CCGHQ Admins

Re: KORATH'S MODS CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED/DELETED

Postby Friendsofsandwiches » 18 May 2017, 01:52

I'm not sure what the last update was called, but it went as far as Kaladesh, but not aether revolt. I noticed that the build had some odd effects on some cards, (Leave no trace, looking at you)
but was a very nice solid build regardless.
AI still gets very stupid on permanants that have mana costs in them and can still be baited very easilly)
I will say though they weren't able to include any vehicles and cycling for AI is still a problem, so those will not be included.
The flip cards and combine cards worked as well.
Friendsofsandwiches

Postby thegreatone1357 » 21 May 2017, 16:30

I love the work that's been put in here. Can anyone tell me where it would be possible to find the newest updates for Shandalar? I found the mega folder but don't really know how to put that in the Shandalar folder? Thanks again all for the hard work and dedication.
thegreatone1357

Postby TheKillerNacho » 23 May 2017, 12:39

thegreatone1357 wrote:I love the work that's been put in here. Can anyone tell me where it would be possible to find the newest updates for Shandalar? I found the mega folder but don't really know how to put that in the Shandalar folder? Thanks again all for the hard work and dedication.
See your PMs.
With much cheese,
TheKillerNacho
TheKillerNacho

Previous

Return to Shandalar