It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:52

Text Size

Updates on the way.

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Updates on the way.

Postby lujo » 18 Sep 2016, 13:38

Not sure you can even imagine how much it means to me personally whenever I read that you did anything which might result in the AI behaving more sensibly in various situations. Particularly when something unobvious was causing the less sensible behavior.

Also I support any decision to wait for Kaladesh.

Just a detail, if it could be sorted out before the next release. Do you know maybe why deathtouch specificaly still isn't played properly in combat? The introduction of "fight" cards was a huge thing, and those sinergize very well with deathtouch which makes me inclined to put deathtouch creatures in decks. But the AI doesn't "get" what it means in combat and it makes it play visibly wrong (as in the player would have to ignore what is in front of their eyes to correctly predict what the AI will do in practice). Could it just be made more like the stoning AI (if there is such a thing and if the AI doesn't misplay those too)? Just asking.

I've a few important questions to ask about stuff from the git logs, too, but I don't really want to bother you. The deathtouch thing was one of those things I kinda hoped would be sorted out by now, so I'm quite curious what the deal with it actually is.

But for 2 gitlog comments:

| Open
Arcane :lol:

Oh, and I'm really sorry if the arcane cards would've made the splicing ones so difficult to implement that you had to revert an implementation. Particularly with that comment - I went and checked and they would have appeased "the unappeasable" fine enough. :( Reading that particular bit of that gitlog was - YAY! I CAN MAKE A LOW-END SPIRIT DECK FOR A BUNCH OF LOW END GUYS! - and then some scrolling later - Oh... Well, bummer, guess I can't, really.

I literally took that first bit out of the gitlog and pasted in the "stuff I can do now" file and underlined it and arranged the cards in that file to see what I got better and was all: Right! Time to make Korath happy for throwing me a bone, poor man, let's roll the sleves up and do it... I still do get it if it's really a huge bummer with splice later on, just wanted you to know that I would have truly appreciated it.

Soulshift is in, and that's allright, and I won't be badgering you with anything. Splice seems a long way off, and spirits have had .csv issues which made (or maybe still make) triggering their stuff with other spirits difficult/impossible which is why I was asking for the arcane stuff. I would've been "appeased" with blank cards that did nothing but just trigger the spirit stuff :D

---

Painters Servant . Now there's a card :)

And for some questions to save headaches later:

| Open
I think I saw something like "added a before cobat / after combat toggle for creatures" written somewhere in one of the logs sometime before. Can't remember where and can't remember the exact phrasing to search for it. Did you do anything you could rememeber that resembles that? Or does that remind you od anything particular that you did?

---

The #826 bug affected a million things last time around as you can imagine. But I'm not sure what the solution actually did. Is this "fixed" or not, can I expect sane behavior related to conditinal evasion or not? It's also important for not spamming you with reports about known/expected issues.
---

My Shandalar deck pack folder is avaliable here:Dropbox
Leave feedback on particular decks here: Google doc
Ask for instructions, give feedback and complaints here: Thread
lujo

Postby Korath » 18 Sep 2016, 23:09

Deathtouch: I'm not yet up to fully rewriting the system that makes the combat AI wary of Thicket Basilisk and Abomination and (unsuccessfully) Battering Ram so that it can handle everything it does in Manalink (e.g., it can make Vampires be reluctant to block creatures equipped with Wooden Stake), but there's one unused bit I can hack deathtouch into.
lujo wrote:I think I saw something like "added a before cobat / after combat toggle for creatures" written somewhere in one of the logs sometime before. Can't remember where and can't remember the exact phrasing to search for it. Did you do anything you could rememeber that resembles that? Or does that remind you od anything particular that you did?
I think you mean [Duel]CreaturesBeforeCombat in Shandalar.ini.
lujo wrote:The #826 bug affected a million things last time around as you can imagine. But I'm not sure what the solution actually did. Is this "fixed" or not, can I expect sane behavior related to conditinal evasion or not? It's also important for not spamming you with reports about known/expected issues.
What it does is make it so that, although I haven't removed the AI hinting from cards like Goblin Balloon Brigade that they can activate for flying or (basic) landwalk, the AI ignores it. Obviously not ideal, and the AI still misplays the cards, but in a different and less severe way. It's no worse off than in Manalink or original MicroProse, at least.
Korath wrote:Also, I learned enough doing this feature that making cards and abilities like cycling that activate from your hand is probably feasible, without a Manalink-esque Rules Engine hack, or even by faking them by making them alternative casting modes instead of real activations. I might even be able to do it without having to go through the hassle of setting up decompilation first.
This turned out even easier than anticipated, and I've got a working system in. I don't have my old triage lists anymore, though, so if anyone feels like compiling a list of cards and mechanics that activate from within a player's hand, that would make things go faster. (I don't need Disciple of Grace or Vedalken AEthermage or even wizardcycling listed, just "cycling", for example. Just text strings to search for in a cardlist.)
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 19 Sep 2016, 02:27

Korath wrote:But there's one unused bit I can hack deathtouch into.
I'd take anything that improves the current situation with deathtouch. Blocking is particularly bizare ATM.

Korath wrote:I think you mean [Duel]CreaturesBeforeCombat in Shandalar.ini.
Oh, God yes! Yes! If there was one thing that really drove me out of my mind, for real, last time around it's this. If this achieves a fraction of what it could achieve (and this includes anything from being able to use Mana Drain at all to being able to use Onslaught to being able to trigger spirits with other spirits to...)...

But, um, funny thing, if I get back into spamming various deck builds with this thing turned on, and it works, judging from what I've seen from my own .csv editing I'll be shoveling bugs at you. There's heaps of them that noone could have even run into because cards that have them have never been properly used. Like Kami of the Waning Moon - after I made a bunch of spirits be castable before combat I found 4 different unrelated bits of nonsense going on with him. Before the .csv fiddling I'm not sure there was even a way to trigger him when you'd want to. And that's just one card.

Korath wrote:It's no worse off than in Manalink or original MicroProse, at least.
Well, I suppose I'll have to check it out, see what it looks like.

Korath wrote:I don't have my old triage lists anymore, though, so if anyone feels like compiling a list of cards and mechanics that activate from within a player's hand, that would make things go faster. (I don't need Disciple of Grace or Vedalken AEthermage or even wizardcycling listed, just "cycling", for example. Just text strings to search for in a cardlist.)
Does this include the various "free" spells from Masques? "Legate" this-or-that? Splice ? Suspend ? Kicker ? Entwine ? Alternate costs or what?

Or stuff like Forecast (azorious ability from the first Rav block) ?
---

lujo

Postby Korath » 19 Sep 2016, 02:53

lujo wrote:There's heaps of them that noone could have even run into because cards that have them have never been properly used. Like Kami of the Waning Moon - after I made a bunch of spirits be castable before combat I found 4 different unrelated bits of nonsense going on with him. Before the .csv fiddling I'm not sure there was even a way to trigger him when you'd want to. And that's just one card.
Severe AI bugs only please: either the AI never plays the card or ability, ever, or it's on the level of "AI only casts Giant Growth on the human's creatures, never on its own". (Not even "the AI sometimes casts Giant Growth on the human's creatures, besides on its own", especially if it's doing so during combat, where the AI is known to get easily desynced.) I'm not going to tune the AI of particular cards until I work out the problems with the AI as a whole first.
lujo wrote:Does this include the various "free" spells from Masques? "Legate" this-or-that? Splice ? Suspend ? Kicker ? Entwine ? Alternate costs or what?

Or stuff like Forecast (azorious ability from the first Rav block) ?
Mostly not. Only things that could have been templated as "[costs]: [effect]. Activate this ability only if [cardname] is in your hand." without changing how the card works. So only Suspend and Forecast from the above list, and suspend's held up by something else too. (edit: Suspend isn't activated after all.) #582 in any case.
Last edited by Korath on 20 Sep 2016, 09:02, edited 1 time in total.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 19 Sep 2016, 11:00

Arcanum Wings ?

Splice and Transmute ?
---

lujo

Postby Korath » 19 Sep 2016, 11:23

Arcanum Wings is an ability that activates from the battlefield. You can't swap an Arcanum Wings from your hand with some unrelated aura on the bf.

Splice isn't an activated ability at all. If it were, the reminder text on, say, Blessed Breath would read something like "( {W}, Reveal this card from your hand: Add this card's effects to target Arcane spell you control.)" Compare with the reminder text on something with transmute like Brainspoil.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 19 Sep 2016, 14:26

Yep, makes sense. Oh, well, those were all I could find. Gatherer search for "hand" in the rules text, looked for repeating stuff, posted just in case.

---

EDIT: Channel from Saviors of Kamigawa? Shinen of Life's Roar is a decent card too. Ghost-Lit Stalker seems to be used in casual a bunch.
---

lujo

Postby Korath » 20 Sep 2016, 09:28

My searches found cycling, typecycling, transmute, bloodrush, reinforce, ninjutsu, channel, and forecast as keyworded abilities and ability words; and just Elvish Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Faerie Macabre as individual cards otherwise. I'd thought there were more, but searching Manalink source doesn't find any. (Well, Circling Vultures, but that isn't actually an activated ability either; see its rulings.) I guess I'd confused it with all the zillions of individualized activates-from-the-graveyard abilities.

Individual cards might be a problem - don't expect Homing Sliver, and I'll probably put off the double-typecycling cards like Pale Recluse until later - but all of those abilities (and the three lone cards) look doable in general. We'll see how many I can get through before Manalink's ready for a Kaladesh release.

Progress is fairly rapid - a lot of these are really very simple cards, that only got held up by their activate-from-hand abilities. Currently I've gotten through all the simple cycling cards - those that don't trigger on cycling themselves (there's 28; they're next), trigger on something else being cycled (7 of them; Astral Slide's the attention-getting one), or interact with cycling in general (Fluctuator and Stabilizer, each of which may or may not happen). Typecycling is different enough that I'm going to be treating it separately, but it's still probably next after those.
It's a bit soon to be posting more cards, but these only took me about four hours total | Open
Akroma's Blessing
Akroma's Vengeance
Angelsong
Architects of Will
Aura Extraction
Barkhide Mauler
Barren Moor
Blasted Landscape
Bloated Toad
Brand
Break Asunder
Claws of Wirewood
Clear
Cloud of Faeries
Constricting Tendrils
Darkwatch Elves
Deadshot Minotaur
Disciple of Grace
Disciple of Law
Disciple of Malice
Drifting Djinn
Drifting Meadow
Edge of Autumn
Essence Fracture
Expunge
Fade from Memory
Fend Off
Flame Jet
Forgotten Cave
Glassdust Hulk
Hundroog
Hush
Ichor Slick
Improvised Armor
Iron Will
Jungle Weaver
Keeneye Aven
Lay Waste
Lingering Mirage
Lonely Sandbar
Lull
Macetail Hystrodon
Mage's Guile
Miscalculation
Molten Frame
Monstrous Carabid
Pendrell Drake
Polluted Mire
Primoc Escapee
Radiant's Judgment
Rebuild
Rejuvenate
Remote Isle
Repopulate
Rescind
Ridge Rannet
Sandbar Merfolk
Sandbar Serpent
Savage Hunger
Scion of Darkness
Scrap
Secluded Steppe
Shimmering Barrier
Sicken
Sigil of the Nayan Gods
Slippery Karst
Slipstream Eel
Smoldering Crater
Spark Spray
Spell Snip
Starstorm
Street Wraith
Swat
Tranquil Thicket
Unburden
Unearth
Volcanic Submersion
Wild Dogs
Wipe Clean
Yoked Plowbeast

edit: fix particularly-unfortunate typo
Last edited by Korath on 12 Oct 2016, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby drool66 » 20 Sep 2016, 23:26

Art for the following has been added to the "New for Next Release" folder:

Cycling
(Reacts to) Cycling
Bloodrush
Reinforce
Transmute
Channel
Forecast
Ninjutsu

The folder is available here (or in my signature):
https://mega.nz/#F!zUkyEbyJ!Qf7PbWNfeHhNkAj0spKS5Q

Please let me know if I've missed anything. Thank you!
drool66
Programmer

Postby Korath » 21 Sep 2016, 01:57

Swat's already in the game for Manalink, with both its Onslaught and Urza's Legacy art. The Swat.jpg in that folder replaces the Onslaught art with a second copy of the Urza's Legacy art. Which isn't a terrible loss, since the Onslaught artwork is pretty unimpressive, but still, just sayin'.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby drool66 » 21 Sep 2016, 15:48

Alright, it's gone. I think it's the other way around: the Onslaught art, the one with Phage, replaces the Urza's Legacy art, the one with the... bugs? But yes, it shouldn't have been in there.

Here's the Urza's Legacy art in case anyone overwrote it: https://mega.nz/#!WNt2RRCR!eGtPDtM15QL3 ... 2r_0Ap_azs

For reference, the ULG art should be Swat.jpg, and the ONS art should be Swat (1).jpg in your CardArtManalink folder.
drool66
Programmer

Postby Korath » 25 Sep 2016, 12:38

I've gotten through all the cycling and typecycling cards that I'm going to. I was disappointed to find out that putting them all in only made four more decks in my playdecks folder all-valid in Shandalar - two that have Cloud of Faeries, and two that randomly include Secluded Steppe and Barren Moor in their manabase. Most cycling-based decks seem to include Eternal Dragon, and its activate-from-the-graveyard ability means I can't even put in a temporary version of it.

I'm most likely going to continue to put off Fluctuator and Stabilizer until I work on effects that change activated abilities' costs. That and disabling certain types of activated ability are much more closely related to each other than to disabling all activated abilities, the way Stupefying Touch and City of Solitude and RTR's detain mechanic do. I might go ahead and make low-level stopgap versions anyway by just searching the battlefield for the two cards in question when activating cycling abilities, the way Manalink does for Fluctuator (it doesn't have Stabilizer). On the one hand, it means I'll have to redo the cards when I have a more general framework in place. On the other, they're only two cards, and if they're ever going to see play, it'll be when the other cycling cards are still shiny and new.

I'm somewhere between one third and one half of the way through the currently-possible Conspiracy 2 and Kaladesh cards. I don't plan to do any of the draft-matters cards, and I'm holding off on conspiracies until I can come up with a way to do those and vanguard cards without them being "Start with them free in every duel from the time you get them until the end of the game". Even making them work for one duel only and then vanish from your inventory seems like it would be a bit much.

I haven't tackled the monarch or vehicle mechanics yet, and they each account for a fairly large chunk of cards. Monarch should be trivial. I don't foresee any large difficulties with vehicles and crewing, except if perhaps the AI tries to see what happens if it crews a vehicle with the dozen 0/1 thrull tokens it has and blows up.
My rewritten cardlist-posting script doesn't sort by color yet. Did anyone find that useful in the first place? | Open
Onslaught
Astral Slide
Choking Tethers
Complicate
Death Pulse
Dirge of Dread
Fleeting Aven
Invigorating Boon
Krosan Tusker
Lightning Rift
Primal Boost
Renewed Faith
Slice and Dice
Solar Blast
Withering Hex

Legions
Gempalm Avenger
Gempalm Incinerator
Gempalm Polluter
Gempalm Sorcerer
Gempalm Strider
Stoic Champion
Warped Researcher

Scourge
Chartooth Cougar
Decree of Annihilation
Decree of Pain
Decree of Savagery
Decree of Silence
Elvish Aberration
Noble Templar
Shoreline Ranger
Twisted Abomination
Wirewood Guardian

Future Sight
Vedalken Æthermage

Shards of Alara
Resounding Roar
Resounding Scream
Resounding Silence
Resounding Thunder
Resounding Wave

Conflux
Absorb Vis
Fiery Fall
Gleam of Resistance
Sylvan Bounty
Traumatic Visions

Alara Reborn
Bant Sojourners
Esper Sojourners
Grixis Sojourners
Igneous Pouncer
Jhessian Zombies
Jund Sojourners
Naya Sojourners
Pale Recluse
Sanctum Plowbeast
Valley Rannet

Conspiracy: Take the Crown
Deadly Designs
Domesticated Hydra
Recruiter of the Guard
Skittering Crustacean
Spectral Grasp
Splitting Slime
Stunt Double
Subterranean Tremors

Kaladesh
Accomplished Automaton
Acrobatic Maneuver
Aerial Responder
Aether Meltdown
Aether Theorist
Aetherflux Reservoir
Aethersquall Ancient
Aethertorch Renegade
Ambitious Aetherborn
Angel of Invention
Appetite for the Unnatural
Arborback Stomper
Armorcraft Judge
Attune with Aether
Aviary Mechanic
Bastion Mastodon
Blooming Marsh
Blossoming Defense
Botanical Sanctum
Brazen Scourge
Bristling Hydra
Built to Last
Built to Smash
Ceremonious Rejection
Cloudblazer
Cogworker's Puzzleknot
Commencement of Festivities
Concealed Courtyard
Consulate Skygate
Cowl Prowler
Cultivator of Blades
Curio Vendor
Decoction Module
Dhund Operative
Dukhara Peafowl
Dynavolt Tower
Electrostatic Pummeler
Elegant Edgecrafters
Experimental Aviator
Failed Inspection
Filigree Familiar
Fireforger's Puzzleknot
Foundry Inspector
Foundry Screecher
Fragmentize
Fumigate
Gearseeker Serpent
Ghirapur Guide
Glassblower's Puzzleknot
Glimmer of Genius
Glint-Nest Crane
Glint-Sleeve Artisan
Harsh Scrutiny
Hazardous Conditions
Herald of the Fair
Highspire Artisan
Hightide Hermit
Inspiring Vantage
Inventor's Apprentice
Inventor's Goggles
Iron League Steed
Kambal, Consul of Allocation
Kujar Seedsculptor
Larger Than Life
Lawless Broker
Live Fast
Long-Finned Skywhale
Madcap Experiment
Make Obsolete
Malfunction
Marionette Master
Master Trinketeer
Metallurgic Summonings
Metalspinner's Puzzleknot
Midnight Oil
Minister of Inquiries
Narnam Cobra
Nature's Way
Nimble Innovator
Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter
Peema Outrider
Pia Nalaar
Prakhata Club Security
Prakhata Pillar-Bug
Propeller Pioneer
Renegade Tactics
Revolutionary Rebuff
Ruinous Gremlin
Rush of Vitality
Sage of Shaila's Claim
Select for Inspection
Self-Assembler
Servo Exhibition
Skyship Stalker
Skyswirl Harrier
Skywhaler's Shot
Snare Thopter
Spirebluff Canal
Spontaneous Artist
Tasseled Dromedary
Terrain Elemental
Terror of the Fairgrounds
Tezzeret's Ambition
Tidy Conclusion
Torch Gauntlet
Unlicensed Disintegration
Vedalken Blademaster
Visionary Augmenter
Weaponcraft Enthusiast
Whirler Virtuoso
Whirlermaker
Wild Wanderer
Wily Bandar
Woodweaver's Puzzleknot

I haven't seen any commits for Kaladesh on the Manalink side of things yet, so I'll most likely run out of doable cards before the next Manalink patch is ready. I can't release without the new data files, and if I include those it'll break existing Manalink installations, so I'll go back to activate-from-the-hand cards and mechanics again if it comes to that.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby Korath » 11 Oct 2016, 16:53

A slight detour for cards that can only be activated during upkeep (which the AI used to be very stupid about, instead of just fairly stupid as usual) and a scattering of exchange-of-control effects, and I'm down to about 20 feasible CN2 and KLD cards to go.
Cards | Open
Antiquities
Dwarven Weaponsmith (MicroProse rewrite)
Shapeshifter (MicroProse rewrite)

Legends
Life Chisel (MicroProse rewrite)

Fallen Empires
Ebon Praetor
Icatian Moneychanger
Svyelunite Priest

Ice Age
Dwarven Armory

Homelands
Black Carriage
Marjhan
Trade Caravan

Mirage
Hakim, Loreweaver
Political Trickery

Exodus
Cataclysm

Invasion
Phyrexian Infiltrator

Fifth Dawn
Avarice Totem

Future Sight
Augur il-Vec
Aven Augur
Emberwilde Augur
Llanowar Augur

Shards of Alara
Scourglass

Magic 2013
Switcheroo

Return to Ravnica
Conjured Currency

Commander 2013
Djinn of Infinite Deceits

Magic Origins
Tragic Arrogance

Canal Courier (without its second trigger, since it can't happen in 2-player)
Crown-Hunter Hireling
Custodi Lich
Custodi Soulcaller
Garrulous Sycophant
Grenzo's Ruffians
Keeper of Keys
Knights of the Black Rose
Marchesa's Decree
Menagerie Liberator
Palace Jailer
Palace Sentinels
Queen Marchesa
Regal Behemoth
Skyline Despot
Thorn of the Black Rose
Throne Warden
Wings of the Guard

Kaladesh
Architect of the Untamed
Authority of the Consuls
Ballista Charger
Bomat Bazaar Barge
Cataclysmic Gearhulk
Chandra's Pyrohelix
Consul's Shieldguard
Contraband Kingpin
Cultivator's Caravan
Deadlock Trap
Demolition Stomper
Demon of Dark Schemes
Depala, Pilot Exemplar
Die Young
Dramatic Reversal
Dukhara Scavenger
Durable Handicraft
Empyreal Voyager
Era of Innovation
Essence Extraction
Fabrication Module
Fairgrounds Trumpeter
Fairgrounds Warden
Fateful Showdown
Flame Lash
Fleetwheel Cruiser
Fretwork Colony
Furious Reprisal
Gearshift Ace
Ghirapur Orrery
Harnessed Lightning
Impeccable Timing
Janjeet Sentry
Lathnu Hellion
Longtusk Cub
Night Market Lookout
Ninth Bridge Patrol
Ornamental Courage
Ovalchase Dragster
Quicksmith Genius
Reckless Fireweaver
Refurbish
Renegade Freighter
Restoration Gearsmith
Revoke Privileges
Riparian Tiger
Salivating Gremlins
Shrewd Negotiation
Sky Skiff
Skysovereign, Consul Flagship
Speedway Fanatic
Spireside Infiltrator
Start Your Engines
Syndicate Trafficker
Territorial Gorger
Thriving Grubs
Thriving Ibex
Thriving Rats
Thriving Rhino
Thriving Turtle
Toolcraft Exemplar
Underhanded Designs
Verdurous Gearhulk
Veteran Motorist
Voltaic Brawler
Weldfast Wingsmith
Welding Sparks
Wispweaver Angel
Workshop Assistant

Gargaroz still hasn't begun either of the new sets (he's been filling in the holes I left in Origins and Eldritch Moon) so no word on when I'll be able to release. I haven't yet installed the vehicle frame drool66 sent me - getting all the parameters right is fiddly and frustrating, and none of the other Magic-2015 frames are in the standard distro, so I've been putting it off - so that's another release-blocking issue.

Mostly I've been working on reconstructing Shandalar.exe's decompilation database. I'm a bit under 25% done, and get through 1 or 2% a day. I did take the time to give watermarks a bit of a facelift, too, with mostly-positive results.
wmarks.jpg
Inventors' Fair won't be in Shandalar anytime soon, but I couldn't think of another colorless land with a watermark to show.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby TheKillerNacho » 12 Oct 2016, 03:37

Korath wrote:A slight detour for cards that can only be activated during upkeep (which the AI used to be very stupid about, instead of just fairly stupid as usual) and a scattering of exchange-of-control effects, and I'm down to about 20 feasible CN2 and KLD cards to go.
Cards | Open
Antiquities
Dwarven Weaponsmith (MicroProse rewrite)
Shapeshifter (MicroProse rewrite)

Legends
Life Chisel (MicroProse rewrite)

Fallen Empires
Ebon Praetor
Icatian Moneychanger
Svyelunite Priest

Ice Age
Dwarven Armory

Homelands
Black Carriage
Marjhan
Trade Caravan

Mirage
Hakim, Loreweaver
Political Trickery

Exodus
Cataclysm

Invasion
Phyrexian Infiltrator

Fifth Dawn
Avarice Totem

Future Sight
Augur il-Vec
Aven Augur
Emberwilde Augur
Llanowar Augur

Shards of Alara
Scourglass

Magic 2013
Switcheroo

Return to Ravnica
Conjured Currency

Commander 2013
Djinn of Infinite Deceits

Magic Origins
Tragic Arrogance

Canal Courier (without its second trigger, since it can't happen in 2-player)
Crown-Hunter Hireling
Custodi Lich
Custodi Soulcaller
Garrulous Sycophant
Grenzo's Ruffians
Keeper of Keys
Knights of the Black Rose
Marchesa's Decree
Menagerie Liberator
Palace Jailer
Palace Sentinels
Queen Marchesa
Regal Behemoth
Skyline Despot
Thorn of the Black Rose
Throne Warden
Wings of the Guard

Kaladesh
Architect of the Untamed
Authority of the Consuls
Ballista Charger
Bomat Bazaar Barge
Cataclysmic Gearhulk
Chandra's Pyrohelix
Consul's Shieldguard
Contraband Kingpin
Cultivator's Caravan
Deadlock Trap
Demolition Stomper
Demon of Dark Schemes
Depala, Pilot Exemplar
Die Young
Dramatic Reversal
Dukhara Scavenger
Durable Handicraft
Empyreal Voyager
Era of Innovation
Essence Extraction
Fabrication Module
Fairgrounds Trumpeter
Fairgrounds Warden
Fateful Showdown
Flame Lash
Fleetwheel Cruiser
Fretwork Colony
Furious Reprisal
Gearshift Ace
Ghirapur Orrery
Harnessed Lightning
Impeccable Timing
Janjeet Sentry
Lathnu Hellion
Longtusk Cub
Night Market Lookout
Ninth Bridge Patrol
Ornamental Courage
Ovalchase Dragster
Quicksmith Genius
Reckless Fireweaver
Refurbish
Renegade Freighter
Restoration Gearsmith
Revoke Privileges
Riparian Tiger
Salivating Gremlins
Shrewd Negotiation
Sky Skiff
Skysovereign, Consul Flagship
Speedway Fanatic
Spireside Infiltrator
Start Your Engines
Syndicate Trafficker
Territorial Gorger
Thriving Grubs
Thriving Ibex
Thriving Rats
Thriving Rhino
Thriving Turtle
Toolcraft Exemplar
Underhanded Designs
Verdurous Gearhulk
Veteran Motorist
Voltaic Brawler
Weldfast Wingsmith
Welding Sparks
Wispweaver Angel
Workshop Assistant

Gargaroz still hasn't begun either of the new sets (he's been filling in the holes I left in Origins and Eldritch Moon) so no word on when I'll be able to release. I haven't yet installed the vehicle frame drool66 sent me - getting all the parameters right is fiddly and frustrating, and none of the other Magic-2015 frames are in the standard distro, so I've been putting it off - so that's another release-blocking issue.

Mostly I've been working on reconstructing Shandalar.exe's decompilation database. I'm a bit under 25% done, and get through 1 or 2% a day. I did take the time to give watermarks a bit of a facelift, too, with mostly-positive results.
wmarks.jpg
Wow, you work really is phenomenal.
With much cheese,
TheKillerNacho
TheKillerNacho

Postby drool66 » 12 Oct 2016, 22:59

Appreciate your work as always =D>

I haven't yet installed the vehicle frame drool66 sent me - getting all the parameters right is fiddly and frustrating, and none of the other Magic-2015 frames are in the standard distro, so I've been putting it off - so that's another release-blocking issue.
I also have the updated Conspiracy 2 frames ready if/when you're ready for them: https://www.mediafire.com/?kowy94v7cbyvyg5

Similar to before, I don't know the process used in Manalink/Shandalar of laying out the parameters, but is there anything I can do to help, or anything I can do when I make the frames that would make the process any easier? Mapping certain coordinates on the image maybe?
drool66
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to Shandalar