It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:14

Text Size

Shandalar Deck Analyser

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Shandalar Deck Analyser

Postby stassy » 24 Jun 2015, 15:18

Ah ok, I didn't know that painland were considered better than their other counterpart, that is something nice to consider.

I gave up on Abe Sargent deck style so going through Orion79 one, I think it was his dream to have his decks into Shandalar so at least I can try that, he contributed a lot in Manalink deck creation (and more of his cards are in the game than Abe's).
stassy

Postby quatrocentos-e-vinte » 24 Jun 2015, 16:10

To be honest, when I think of painlands, I think of stuff like Adarkar Wastes, Underground River, Sulfurous Springs, Karplusan Forest, Brushland, Caves of Koilos, Shivan Reef, Llanowar Wastes, Battlefield Forge and Yavimaya Coast :P

And, yeah... the Onslaught/Zendikar fetchlands are usually considered superior not only because they do not adversely affect tempo (i.e. you get mana on the same turn you drop them), but particularly because they can be used to fetch nonbasic lands (like dual lands or shock lands). My idea of restricting their use (and the use of dual lands) in AI decks is not because it makes AI decks too powerful, but simply so that it is not trivial for the player to get them through "grinding" (i.e. fighting easy opponents over and over).
quatrocentos-e-vinte
Programmer

Postby quatrocentos-e-vinte » 28 Jun 2015, 17:23

I apologize for the delay. Anyway... here's the update for the offline bundle:

http://www.filedropper.com/shandeckav004bundleupdate

(the forum doesn't let me upload files anymore, so it will have to be like this)
quatrocentos-e-vinte
Programmer

Postby stassy » 29 Jun 2015, 03:07

You can check for your attachment management in your User Control section in the top left column of the forum (but I agree this is limited to a few upload)
stassy

Previous

Return to Shandalar