It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:07

Text Size

missing some non-card graphics

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

missing some non-card graphics

Postby ilozen » 17 Jan 2016, 12:35

Hey,

I've spent some time trying to get the Korath's Shandalar to work (first time install). It seems to be working fine including card graphics but I have 3 issues:
1) most importantly I'm missing UI graphics for Shandalar's duels - no backgrounds, graveyard or pop-up's backgrounds
2) sometimes the current life display glitches as it shows both mine and opponent's health at the same time
3) in villages when I go to shop to buy a card there are no card graphics. However, if I right click on where the card is supposed to be a pop-up appears asking if I want to buy the card and that pop-up has the graphics. I can see that card graphics during duels and in deck builder so it seems to be an issue with this panel only.

I installed latest Shandalar from here.

Am I missing some additional packages for those duel UI graphics?
ilozen

Re: missing some non-card graphics

Postby gmzombie » 17 Jan 2016, 15:55

You still need an older update path to there's under mana link patches folder. I think that has everything then update from there..or conversely you can download the all in one shandalar 2012 I think it has all the art you need
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to Shandalar