It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:32

Text Size

Shandalar Campaign Mod For Difficulty/Gameplay?

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Shandalar Campaign Mod For Difficulty/Gameplay?

Postby PlanesDrifter » 11 Sep 2017, 02:07

Allow me to begin by stating I am not the greatest MTG duelist by any means... I am adequate/acceptable.

I win most of the duels in the game, but I am very annoyed by being unable to explore Shandalar and being unable to complete quests because within minutes of the game beginning I am set upon by high level enemies and I have to deal with the mega wizards sending creatures to attack cities.

Most play throughs I am somehow able to get up to 18 life via mana links, but then I slowly begin to lose my links as cities fall and I don't get the links back even after driving the enemies out. I slowly decline to about 15 or 14 and then lose interest.

Is there any mod for the game that makes it so that the AI doesn't go wild after cities minutes after the game starts and so that I don't have to deal with level 14+ enemies such as dragons until I am able to get settled and situated?

Thanks!
PlanesDrifter

Re: Shandalar Campaign Mod For Difficulty/Gameplay?

Postby Aswan jaguar » 26 Sep 2017, 13:56

If you don't already select the easiest difficulty do that.Also which AI deckpack do you use? The original is not so difficult check my post on existing AI deck packs:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=20506#p212469
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Shandalar