It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:57

Text Size

Strange Shandalar Bugs?

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Strange Shandalar Bugs?

Postby stratman4300 » 22 May 2010, 18:00

Two strange issues, not sure if their known, but I took a look through the bug list and didn't see them.

1. No matter what character portrait I use, my sprite in game is always female. I don't remember for sure, but I seem to remember have female and Male sprites in the game. Course my memory is not that good, so I could be wrong :mrgreen:

2. At times during duals in the Shandalar game, i will draw land that is NOT in my deck. Started a brand new game with white specialization. Sold of the red cards.... only had plains and forest and i was randomly drawing islands and mountains in my first dual.

Anyone else run into this?

--
Stratman4300
stratman4300

Re: Strange Shandalar Bugs?

Postby stassy » 25 May 2010, 04:19

1.Try to check if your files are not set to read only, preventing you from changing your profile/character portrait.

2.Your deck must have at least 40 cards or the game will fill it with random lands
stassy

Postby Tendeiro » 01 Jul 2010, 15:45

Hi.

Sorry to barge in this topic, but I have noticed a quite... annoying (strange :P) bug:

When entering the Mound of The Warrior Kings dungeon, when entering a battle, my deck is reduced to only artifacts :S, so it makes the game quite difficult because I only have around 16 artifacts, which run out quickly.

If I do a mulligan, my normal deck (black) returns :S.

What can be the problem? Fresh install, Windows 7, everything runs nicely in the rest of the game (so far...).

Tendeiro

Postby Professor » 01 Nov 2010, 20:05

Tendeiro wrote:When entering the Mound of The Warrior Kings dungeon, when entering a battle, my deck is reduced to only artifacts :S, so it makes the game quite difficult because I only have around 16 artifacts, which run out quickly.
You are probably in a dungeon which disallows the use of a particular color. When you try and play anyway, it takes cards of that color out of your deck, leaving lands and artifacts.

It's just the rules of that dungeon, not a bug.
-------------------------------------
PostCount=PostCount+1
Professor

Return to Shandalar