It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:56

Text Size

Tempest Efreet not showing in card pool

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Tempest Efreet not showing in card pool

Postby Gluck » 16 Apr 2011, 17:37

I have recently installed Huggybaby's hosted MagicTG ISO and it plays well for the most part. Now that I have reached the point in the game to go card hunting, I find that the Tempest Efreets I purchased do not show up in the card list. Has anyone experienced this issue? I installed the ISO on another PC and got the same issue. The Tempest Efreets count in the total card total (which you want to keep under 500 sadly) and when you buy cards in town the text even references using Glasses of Urza with that Tempest Efreet I have.

Anyone know if it is possible to backup your savegame if you have to uninstall/reinstall? The /savegame directory appears empty.

Many thanks!
Gluck
Gluck

Re: Tempest Efreet not showing in card pool

Postby Gluck » 17 Apr 2011, 19:24

I found a workaround. In the Edit Deck area inside a town in Shandalar, right click the background and select the option that adds an entire color to the deck. I added all my red cards to an existing deck. The Tempest Efreets showed up and I removed all the rest that were not needed.

Hopefully this may assist others.
Gluck
Gluck

Return to Shandalar