It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:01

Text Size

Lord of Atlantis problem in Shandalar...

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Lord of Atlantis problem in Shandalar...

Postby macmert » 04 Feb 2012, 11:54

Hey to you all, I wanted to ask a question, I am playing a blue/white deck and there is a slight problem...

The cards illustrations change as the game progresses and I witnessed something peculiar, I have two lords of atlantis, in one illustration the card reads "all merfolk gain +1/+1 and islandwalk" one illustration reads "other merfolk gain+1/+1 and islandwalk", so which one is true in shandalar, because in a duel I cast lord of atlantis and magical hack on it to change islandwalk to forestwalk, and AI blocks it with craw wurm!

So is there a way I can remove the old illustration for lord of atlantis? Or is there a way to fix this, which one is valid now? I use the magic ISO version on windows 7 home basic x64...

Thank you...

Thank
macmert

Re: Lord of Atlantis problem in Shandalar...

Postby Dave » 04 Feb 2012, 13:25

If you type the name correctly you can see it's rules text here on the forum, like this: Lord of Atlantis. There you go. Now you know what it's behaviour should be. :D
If you can reproduce this in Duel Play (with savegame) you could post it as a bug in Bug Reports in Manalink 3.0
Dave

Postby doenerchef » 05 Feb 2012, 14:08

I guess we all know, what Lord of Atlantis SHOULD do, but as I said in my other thread: It doesn't do that in Shandalar. In Shandalar LoA improve THEMSELVES, making them one of the best creatures in the game (along with Goblin Kings who have the same featuresque Bug)
doenerchef

Postby Aswan jaguar » 05 Feb 2012, 14:51

If the one game was in Shandalar and the other in a Duel or Gauntlet,or...it could be due to the fact that the card originally made for the game improved themselves and that must be used in Shandalar which hasn't been developed at all.In the other hand duel,gauntlet have been developed and use the newest card texts.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby doenerchef » 05 Feb 2012, 18:41

I know, that in the version of Shandalar I used to play, Goblin King s and Lord of Atlantis didn't effect themselves. Only since I have the ISO from here, they do (which they shouldn't, because a 3/3 Islandwalk/Mountainwalk creature for 2 Mana is slightly over the top.
doenerchef

Return to Shandalar