It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:18

Text Size

Any simple guide to latest MTG game updates?

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Any simple guide to latest MTG game updates?

Postby Lex » 22 Dec 2012, 15:29

After months of absence on this forum I come back to look for some updates and I am kind of overwhelmed... :?

There are so many things going on I've tried to catch on but for now it is not so easy for me.

There is some main topic about MTG 2010 ISO but there are also some other topics about development of Shandalar 2012 update, some tools and other fixes, not to mention separare (now) game forum about Manalink only. I think I've downloaded most of files and now I do not know where to start. :?

Anyway - what I would like is to have playable Shandalar, updated with most recent fixes and enhancements (any new card sets?). In addition I would like to have possibility to play MTG online (Manalink) using most modern version of it.

BTW: is there any possibility to redownload 2010 ISO (mentioned here) for the people who, like me, does not use any torrent software? That's the probably most important file I'm missing at the moment. I had it somewhere, downloaded long time ago, as it was on mediafire server then (I think?), but now I do not know where this my CD is, shame on me.
Lex

Re: Any simple guide to latest MTG game updates?

Postby Lex » 23 Dec 2012, 13:18

No answer = there is no such thing (or it's very complicated matter to say) or people are just too busy before Christmas to answer?
Lex

Re: Any simple guide to latest MTG game updates?

Postby Aswan jaguar » 23 Dec 2012, 13:44

For gauntlet-duel ,challenges and other staff with cards from latest sets,too use Manalink 3.0.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6401

For Shandalar either MTG.iso or Shandalar 2012 which has new graphics and uses the new more advanced deck editor if I am not wrong.No new cards.

For multiplayer it can work in Manalink 3.0 but most new cards will cause crash downs.If you try to play you better use old and simple cards.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=7002
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Shandalar