It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:19

Text Size

@ Goblin Hero : PocketMTG

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

@ Goblin Hero : PocketMTG

Postby lyian » 12 Jul 2009, 16:17

I was looking at the screen shots and it looks like a neat program but i had two questions.

- Can you flip the opponent life counter so its not upside down? (i understand why you did this, just wondering if it was optional or if its stuck like that. I ask this because in tourney play, players keep track of both life counts on their own anyway.

- Do you plan to update the UI to support finger touch screens? (as this is what most winmo, even non-winmo touch screens are going to) I can understand needing a pointing device for the card search and other screens with a lot of info, im more referring to constant use screens like the life counter and timers.
lyian

Re: @ Goblin Hero : PocketMTG

Postby Goblin Hero » 12 Jul 2009, 17:34

lyian wrote:- Can you flip the opponent life counter so its not upside down?
Yes.
lyian wrote:- Do you plan to update the UI to support finger touch screens?
Do not understand your question. You can tap buttons with your fingers if you don't like stylus. Controls are quite big.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to PocketMTG and PalmMWS