It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:27

Text Size

PocketMTG Feature Requests

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: PocketMTG Feature Requests

Postby Sanduleak » 02 Aug 2008, 14:45

Hi.

I really like your program, just have some request/suggestions:

- Can you add a spell counter in the mana section?, it could be usefull for storm based decks.

DONE
Will be available in v1.45

- In the shadowmoor prerelease i lost a game due to pocket mtg not registering a click and keeping me on 2 life instead of 3, it was my fault of course, but that was painfull since it keep me out of top 8, and then came an idea.

When I´m in a tournament usually I don´t take the stylus out of my axim cause i´m affraid of losing it and usually use my fingers to click the screen, but fingers are too big for the "+1" or "+5" buttons, so I usually use the corners of cards in my hand to click, could it be possible to have a "fingers mode" with bigger buttons so it could be possible to use the fingers to keep life counters?, I don´t think we need such a huge numbers to keep life.

Try using hardware keys.
v1.45 will have an extended hardware buttons support with remap ability

Thanks a lot in advance.
Sanduleak

Postby MonkeyChops » 28 Aug 2008, 17:55

or you could just make the add and subtract commands mappable to hardware buttons. I also have had the problem with using it in a tourny and not wanting to have my stylus out.

DONE
v1.45 will have an extended hardware buttons support with remap ability

Thanks again for the kick ass program. I love it.
MonkeyChops

Postby naoki1980 » 06 Nov 2008, 14:29

Could you correct the spelling of Standard from Standart? 1 more feature I will like to see will be simple deck building function like adding a card title to maybe an internal notepad.

Spelling will be corrected.
As for the deckbulder see post below.
naoki1980

Pricing

Postby Driftwood » 11 Nov 2008, 16:45

Absolutely one of the best ppc apps. Goblin Hero you are my errrm.... hero? I cant code, and im broke, but i would like to contribute any way that i can. PM me or email me if i can help in anyway.

Possible feature to add: Pricing. I trade.... a lot. I spend time learning prices, but with 13,000+ cards, its tough to know em all... If we could have the pricing in our pocket though. two lists of cards (side by side, or whatevs) and be able to compare prices.

Pricing? May be, but it's not a high priority feature for me.

THANK YOU AGAIN GH YOU ROCK
Driftwood

Deckbuilder

Postby Goblin Hero » 18 Nov 2008, 07:52

Lots of people keep asking me about deckbulder. Can't resist it. Definetely will be implemented.

DONE
Will be available in v2.00
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MioCid » 10 Jan 2009, 20:33

two different features that I think would put this program over the top:

- Since you are implementing a deckbuilder, could it be possible to implement also all the tools for deckbuilding that MWS has? Such as Baxter Analysis, cmc analysis, mana curve. And the most important thing: a solitaire mode? Even it would only consist of sample hand generators

- And to make it more attractive to the eye: colours. Is it too difficult to have the colored mana symbols? How much memory would it take to have the card images? it could be implemented as an optional feature, I think

Anyway, thanks A LOT for your program
MioCid

EDH Mode

Postby knightsend » 01 Mar 2009, 23:25

I've been using your app for a short time now, and I love it, and it always gets a lot of comments.

I have been playing a lot of EDH recently, and usually with 3-6 people at a time. Would it be possible to add a preset life value of 40 and a way to track General damage similar to the poison damage? This may be a bit more difficult though since there could be up to 6 different Generals needing to deal up to 21 points of damage.

So, it is needed to track general's damage for each player from each general, is it? For 6 players we get 6*5=30 counters. I have no ideas how to implement it onscreen.
knightsend

Postby lordsoth » 17 Jul 2009, 10:47

The software is great! Really. But i'd like to ask something to be updated. I mean DCI draft timings, which have been changed July 1.
The default time limits now are like this:
40 40 35 30 25 25 20 20 15 10 10 5 5 5
And there are just 30 seconds to review picks between boosters. Though this time is increased by 15 seconds after each booster pack.

DONE
Will be available in v1.49
lordsoth

Postby lerusius » 12 Oct 2009, 23:04

This is an awsome program! Love it!

I have a request tho, could it be possible to search for a card after its collector's number. I'm playing alot against Japanese cards and I can't read them at all. Thanks for a great product!

It would require database modifications. Right now collector number isn't stored at all.
lerusius

Postby unixtreme » 04 Nov 2009, 23:56

First of all thank you for this awesome program, I'd like to request just including in oracle "Mana Crypt" :) Thank you very much.
unixtreme

Postby McLight » 26 Nov 2009, 17:14

I have a feature request for the draft assistant:
- auto-pause after each pick (or better before the next, so that the time for the next pick is displayed)

If you're calling a draft, you'll mostly go like:

- Pick up the cards, you have XX seconds
(- 5 seconds remaining)
- draft.
- Shuffle the cards and lay/count them out (in rows of three)

For the last announcement (and the players carrying out that instruction), you most probably need some undefined extra time, which i think could best be done by pausing the timer.

Additionally, putting Pause/Resume on a device button would be nice.
McLight

Postby mahoutsukai » 12 May 2010, 21:41

Hi,
first of all, I would like to thank you for this excellent program. You have no idea how many long afternoons at university it made bearable :P .
And now for the feature request: Would it be possible to add rarity information to the database? Or even better: Add pauper legality information, although I guess this would be much harder to implement, because of different rarities of cards in different sets...
And I guess that since you can filter by set, it would be possible to show which sets a certain card appeared in.
I do not know if anybody else here plays a lot of pauper, but this would be a great help for deck construction as well as for keeping a wishlist.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
mahoutsukai

Postby Dredly » 22 Jul 2010, 16:09

Awesome software, thank you. Its working great on my HD2

Any chance you are going to release an Iphone or Android version?
Dredly

Postby Taubenus1 » 22 Oct 2010, 09:44

Hey! Great piece of software! Thanks a lot!

Would it be possible to modify the filter such that you can filter for both text and type parallel?
Taubenus1

Previous

Return to PocketMTG and PalmMWS