It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 23:01

Text Size

Card Collection

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Card Collection

Postby ShawnieBoy » 22 Feb 2014, 15:16

I have discovered a handy website for those interested in keeping track of your RL MTG collection. http://mtgcollectionbuilder.com/ It allows the import of your collection as a .csv file and can visually show your collection status. It also calculates the value of your collection as well!

As an aside, it's also a handy to look for new cards to implement to Magarena, currently it's far easier to find what has been added, than what hasn't.

I've uploaded a collection of current Magarena cards to http://www.mtgcollectionbuilder.com/col ... ector=1351 This should help others discover cards to implement, as well as help point towards possible deck-lists for certain sets.

I know the idea isn't to implement everything, only AI viable cards, but hopefully this will come in handy. I'll keep updating it if it's useful :)
ShawnieBoy
Programmer

Re: Card Collection

Postby tiagoruback » 23 Feb 2014, 03:06

Awesome! =D> Good idea, ShawnieBoy!

It's so much easier now discover missing cards!
Besides being a great visual guide, it also facilitates the work of creating cubes based on sets!
tiagoruback

Postby ShawnieBoy » 29 Mar 2014, 15:20

Just as a heads-up, going by the collection, we've now got 51% of all cards implemented. :) (This isn't including the new cards from Multiplayer sets) But still a great achievement!

Applause to all! =D>
ShawnieBoy
Programmer

Postby ShawnieBoy » 12 Jun 2014, 00:56

Due to the Card Explorer is now able to duplicate this (Yay Lodici) - I'll no longer be updating/supporting this website.
ShawnieBoy
Programmer

Return to Magarena