It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:00

Text Size

Is there any place to download Magarena 1.13 and earlier?

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Is there any place to download Magarena 1.13 and earlier?

Postby spacebl » 17 Feb 2016, 08:53

I'm a great fan of the hard work that Melvin and the other developers have put into expanding the card selection for Magarena, but I do miss playing with a finely tuned, smaller "Cube" format like what ubeefx's releases were.

Is there anywhere I can grab Magarena 1.13 LE?
spacebl

Re: Is there any place to download Magarena 1.13 and earlier

Postby ShawnieBoy » 17 Feb 2016, 12:47

Thanks for the feedback!

The ubeefx cube still exists in the current release, however I don't think random decks can be built from it. This can be re-enabled. (That way you'd still get the bonus of the AI advances since the earlier versions)

There has been previous discussion about cubes, and whether they are still used, so glad to hear from you!
The release history can be found here going all the way back to the first public release.

Hope you enjoy!
ShawnieBoy
Programmer

Postby Lodici » 18 Feb 2016, 12:27

ShawnieBoy wrote:The ubeefx cube still exists in the current release, however I don't think random decks can be built from it.
When starting a new duel you can select the cube to use in the duel settings dialog, one of which is "ubeefx". If both players use random color decks then I believe it should only use the cards in the selected cube. Also, you can create your own cubes by adding a simple text file to the "Magarena\mods" folder (see existing *_cube.txt files for examples).
Lodici
Programmer

Postby spacebl » 18 Feb 2016, 23:59

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your responses. I'll play around and see if I can get cubes to work.
spacebl

Return to Magarena