It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:12

Text Size

Interaction between grafdigger's cage and liliana, Walker of

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Interaction between grafdigger's cage and liliana, Walker of

Postby JaxsonIan » 21 Aug 2020, 07:10

So I was playing on arena vs a rakdos mothra/croxa combo and the game was stalled for like 20 turns, since he had his enchantments in place plus white leyline, and I had him at 1hp locked with cage and scooze, while lili basically discarded the only card he could draw.

My plan was to win with a Vraska destroying my cage and ulti lili with his last croxa that I didn't eat, when I draw my second lili, and since I had at over 7 loyalty I thought I might as well go ahead while waiting for vraska.

In the combat phase her emblem went on the stack and my opponent conceded, but I thought it wouldn't actually resolve because of the cage, however I noticed it says "put on the battlefield": I think it should count as "entering", so nope, but since he scooped I'm not that sure yet.

What's the interaction?
JaxsonIan

Re: Interaction between grafdigger's cage and liliana, Walke

Postby thickspades » 12 Sep 2023, 06:35

I figured I may as well go ahead while waiting for Vraska to smash my cage and ulti lili with his final croxa that I didn't consume.
thickspades

Return to Magarena