It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:27

Text Size

Thanks

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Thanks

Postby mtgrares » 04 Feb 2011, 18:19

ubeefx wrote:I spent another many hours improving the UI, fixing stuff and adding new cards.
It is not feasible to continue with this pace, so I will now spend much less time on this project.
I understand, people tend to get burnout. I haven't worked on Forge in 2 years. Programming is great when you are "in the zone" but it is horrible if you aren't. Thanks for releasing such a great program.

I made a new "links" section and put a link to your project on my blog.
mtgrares
DEVELOPER

Re: Thanks

Postby ubeefx » 06 Feb 2011, 12:47

I appreciate the link! Your blog is an excellent way for people to find the game.

I mainly want to spend my spare time on other things. :)
Currently I am not working on the project, but I do follow the forum and project page.
This is also because an opportunity came along to work on another project with epiko.
But I cannot say more about that.
ubeefx
DEVELOPER

Re: Thanks

Postby mtgrares » 08 Feb 2011, 19:43

This is also because an opportunity came along to work on another project with epiko.
But I cannot say more about that.
Sounds interesting, make sure to tell me about it when the project becomes usable. Feel free to send me a private message or email (mtgrares yahoo com).

Your blog is an excellent way for people to find the game.
It's the least that I can do since your project is so unique. In a way, your programs saves tons of people starting (and not finishing) their own Magic project.

Keep having fun and keep programming. 8)
mtgrares
DEVELOPER

Return to Magarena