It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:16

Text Size

Problems with Lightning Greaves

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Problems with Lightning Greaves

Postby zaroblan » 05 Oct 2011, 06:58

Greetings,

I have just been playing a game where the AI had three creatures (two untapped) and a Lightning Greaves in play. During the second main phase the AI just kept moving the Lightning Greaves between the creatures. This just did not stop and I eventually had to concede the game.

I have also experienced multiple complete crashed when using Mask of Memory. The whole game just shuts down with no error message.

I must also say that I am absolutely stoked with the new user interface enhancements. The game looks really good, plays really well and offers quite a challenging game.

Kudos to all of the developers. Keep up the good work!!!

Robeert "The Turquoise Mage" Lancaster
zaroblan

Re: Problems with Lightning Greaves

Postby beholder » 05 Oct 2011, 07:35

Hi zaroblan,

There has been a problem with the AI moving equipment back and forth between creatures until it ran out of mana. Because Lightning Greaves has zero equip cost that means it would do it forever. Some changes have been made to how the AI handles equipment and the above problem is now solved, 1.19 will have these changes.

I'll look into the crashes with Mask of Memory and see if I can reproduce it. Can you please post the crash.log file? That will help a lot.

Thanks for the kind words!
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
beholder
Programmer

Return to Magarena