It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:16

Text Size

Magarena Alternate Lands

Moderators: ubeefx, beholder, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Magarena Alternate Lands

Postby Salasnet » 01 Apr 2012, 18:45

Greetings,

I have been an avid user of Magarena for a while, (the default Felt theme that is now included with Magarena was put together by me), and I have another little addition for those of you who wish a little variety in their lands.

I have created a package of Five Basic Lands sets that you can use with Magarena and swap out the lands at your leisure. These include lands from Unhinged, Unglued, Zendikar, and a slightly modded X, plus one "assembled" set which uses the X card design, but with some of my favorite "older" art which I have applied. I did it this way, because I feel that the land cards blend in better using the modern design, as most of the cards in Magarena are modern cards.

Some of the cards have been slightly color corrected to match well as sets, and to look optimally in Magarena.

In the ZIP file, there is a folder called "alternate lands". I keep this folder inside the Magarena folder, but you could put it anywhere, if you wish. Inside are the five basic land sets organized by folder. Simply copy the cards from the set of your choosing to the "cards" folder inside the "Magarena" data folder and your new lands will show the next time you start Magarena.

I assume in the Mac version, you will have to control-click on the package and show the package contents to get to the cards folder, but I am not sure. I do not know where the cards folder is kept in Linux, so if somebody could chime in and enlighten me, that would be great.

Enjoy!

AlternateLandsContactSmall.jpg
Contact Sheet
Attachments
MagarenaAlternateLands.zip
Alternate Lands Zip File
(3.55 MiB) Downloaded 260 times
Salasnet

Return to Magarena