PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Korath » 06 May 2014, 14:50
This patch adds 160 cards from the Journey into Nyx expansion (everything except Worst Fears - we already had all four reprinted cards) and 30 cards from various other expansions, plus a much smaller-than-usual collection of bug fixes. The raw git commit log since the Apr14 patch is attached. It includes work from:
- Gargaroz, who did the lion's share of the work on Journey into Nyx. Thank him, not me.
- Sonic, who completed the artwork and csv updates in record time, catching us flat-footed.
- Aquillion and Nexhro, for providing AI hinting for adding and removing counters, and making the "Auto" mode of proliferate possible again.
- stassy, He of the Uncapitalized Username, for the new cards' AI ratings.
This update should install cleanly over any installation of version Portals to Theros or later.
If you are installing Manalink for the first time, I recommend, in this order:
- My Portals to Theros distribution, available here.
- Sarlack's HighRes Widescreen & Standard 4:3 Graphic mod, available here. (Though note that his counter artwork hasn't yet been updated to the new format in the Apr14 patch. You're still stuck with my humble efforts.)
- This patch.
- The card artwork per Sonic's instructions below.
- Ice Age block: Word of Undoing
- Mirage block: Bosium Strip, Choking Sands, Emerald Charm, Ivory Charm, Teferi's Isle, Teferi's Realm, Waiting in the Weeds
- Urza block: Gaea's Bounty, Devout Harpist, Repopulate
- Odyssey block: Epic Struggle, Gloomdrifter, Ironshell Beetle, New Frontiers
- Onslaught block: Piety Charm
- Mirrodin block: Dawn's Reflection, Rule of Law
- Ravnica block: Flickerform
- Time Spiral block: Serra's Boon
- Alara block: Igneous Pouncer, Jhessian Zombies, Pale Recluse, Sanctum Plowbeast, Valley Rannet
- Theros block: Just the Journey into Nyx cards:
- The list | Open
- Aegis of the Gods
Agent of Erebos
Ajani, Mentor of Heroes
Akroan Line Breaker
Armament of Nyx
Armory of Iroas
Aspect of Gorgon
Athreos, God of Passage
Bassara Tower Archer
Bearer of the Heavens
Cast into Darkness
Chariot of Victory
Consign to Dust
Cyclops of Eternal Fury
Dictate of Erebos
Dictate of Heliod
Dictate of Karametra
Dictate of Kruphix
Dictate of the Twin Gods
Disciple of Deceit
Eagle of the Watch
Eidolon of Blossoms
Eidolon of Rhetoric
Eidolon of the Great Revel
Extinguish All Hope
Feast of Dreams
Flurry of Horns
Font of Fertility
Font of Fortunes
Font of Ire
Font of Return
Font of Vigor
Hall of Triumph
Harness by Force
Hour of Need
Humbler of Mortals
Interpret the Signs
Iroas, God of Victory
Keranos, God of Storms
King Macar, the Gold-Cursed
Knowledge and Power
Kruphix, God of Horizons
Launch the Fleet
Master of the Feast
Nessian Game Warden
Pharika, God of Affliction
Pin to the Earth
Pull from the Deep
Revel of the Fallen God
Rise of Eagles
Ritual of the Returned
Rollick of Abandon
Rouse the Mob
Sage of Hours
Scourge of Fleets
Silence the Believers
Solidarity of Heroes
Spawn of Thraxes
Spite of Mogis
Strength from the Fallen
Temple of Epiphany
Temple of Malady
Tethmos High Priest
- Conspiracy: Dack Fayden, Magister of Worth
- Magic 2015: Genesis Hydra, Necromancer's Assistant, Waste Not
- Battlefield Thaumaturge: The mana reduction ability isn't possible, since Manalink first charges mana, then selects targets. Leaving him in as just a 2/1 for with a heroic hexproof trigger almost makes a mockery of the card, but it's still not strictly inferior to anything, so we included it anyway.
And finally, the artwork update from Sonic:
Important Card Art File Changes - YOU MUST READ THIS
As of the January 2014 patch the card art file naming convention has been changed. Due to this change if your currently installed ‘CardArtManalink’ folder and card artwork is older than the January 2014 patch release it will need to be replaced with those in the archives posted in the links further down this post - BEFORE installing this months card art update files.
CardArtManalink_May2014 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/28w7m ... ay2014.zip
Unfortunately we are unable to source a full set of HQ artwork for Journey into Nyx at present. Subsequently most of the new Journey into Nyx card artwork included in the archive is currently LQ and will be updated as soon as the HQ card art becomes available.
Archive includes alternative artwork for:
Bird (Token) x2
Vendilion Clique (Improved replacement)
Please Note: This card art update only contains the card artwork for the May 2014 Manalink 3.0 patch.
If you are downloading Manalink 3.0 for the first time, or your currently installed ‘CardArtManalink’ folder is older than the January 2014 release, please download and install the folder and files in the following archives:
‘2012_CardArtManalink.zip’ (Main Folder / Artwork) – http://www.mediafire.com/download/pnj15 ... nalink.zip
‘2012_2013_CardArtUpdates.zip’ (Compiled 2012/13 CardArt Updates) – http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1i5a ... pdates.zip
CardArtManalink_Jan2014 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/dsln1 ... an2014.zip
CardArtManalink_Feb2014 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/vwf11 ... eb2014.zip
CardArtManalink_April2014 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ob9b ... il2014.zip
Delete your currently installed ‘CardArtManalink’ folder and replace it with the folder in the 2012_CardArtManalink archive. Then copy the artwork from the 2012_2013_CardArtUpdates, January, February, April, and May archives into the newly installed ‘CardArtManalink’ folder.
Updated number of image files in the CardArtManalink folder: 12954
CardArtShandalar.zip (March 2012 release) – http://www.mediafire.com/?u6h5by3b9fbf8cf
If your current CardArtShandalar folder is older than the March 2012 release, please delete it before installing the one in the link above.
The folder for the March release contains images with corrected file names, copying the new files into an old CardArtShandalar folder will not overwrite the incorrectly named files.
Number of images image files in the CardArtShandalar folder: 1259
by stassy » 06 May 2014, 19:41
Attached is 2 test decks, good luck bug hunters and don't forget to update your PDA!
- (2.81 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
by Korath » 06 May 2014, 20:41
It's hardly worth redownloading it for, though; just edit Manalink.ini and change ViewAll=1 to ViewAll=0. (Not showall.)
by Xenocyde » 06 May 2014, 21:02
by Nexhro » 06 May 2014, 21:30
Dack Fayden and Genesis Hydra a month/months in advance? You guys...
Your working speed puts all Wizos-employed devs to shame. And all that using 17 years old code... lmao
Thanks Gargaroz and Korath!
Edit: Oh, where's my manners? Sonic, stassy, Aswan jaguar and the rest are of course just as important for making all this happen.
by Fizanko » 08 May 2014, 07:06
by decker » 11 May 2014, 18:45
Oh well, not enough thanks here.
I'll say thank you again, because its my birthday and this is a good present.
by gmzombie » 12 May 2014, 00:32
http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
by client h » 16 May 2014, 12:41
If I'm doing something wrong forgive me and tell me how to do it please...
by BAgate » 16 May 2014, 13:40
As to the parameter errors, could you include them (and the situation that caused them)? There is no special installer and it works great for everyone else, so we need more specific info from you to address your problem.
by client h » 17 May 2014, 11:27
I'll post a bugged card, Phyrexian Broodlings, which also leads to a "bad parameters error" in the bug section, I'll include a saved game, dump file and a screenshot from the bad parameters error.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests