It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:57

Text Size

Manalink update 15 of July, 2012 AKA Kamigawa stories V3

The latest Manalink updates are posted here.
PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Manalink update 15 of July, 2012 AKA Kamigawa stories

Postby stassy » 25 Jul 2012, 04:15

Hum, I don't remember if it's possible but in the DeckEditor I couldn't find a way to filter Legendary type creature/permanent.
In the creature type filter you can filter "Legend" but it's not working with "Legendary"...
stassy

Postby Sonic » 25 Jul 2012, 21:05

I discovered this and reported it to Gargaroz when I was testing the tournament format filtering.

Sometime back Gargaroz needed to change the 'new rarity' code for 'Legendary' as the original code was causing a problem with the card targeting function (or something to that effect, don't ask me the specifics), but this had the unrealised knock on effect that the Deck Builder doesn't recognize the new code.

Gargaroz is looking into the problem.
Working On: Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Sonic
Apprentice

Postby Kalki50 » 27 Jul 2012, 01:26

Problem solved. I inadvertently copied the cardart into the cardart folder instead of the Manalink card art folder. All art is now where it belongs. Dumb mistake.

However, I do have another question. Ever since I installed the first iteration of 3.0 I have had numerous artifact cards mixed in with other colors, even though I have filtered artifacts out. They even show up in the land cards. No matter what filters I apply, they are still there. They are always in the proper alphabetical order. Should I have artifact cards show up like this? Am I missing something, a dll perhaps, that would correct this problem?
Kalki50

Postby stassy » 27 Jul 2012, 03:45

What kind of cards?
There are also special cards that are due to be in every filter due to their status, such as Ghostfire or Zendicar cards which are colorless...
stassy

Postby Kalki50 » 28 Jul 2012, 00:58

By the way, I have no art for Angelic Wall.

OK. The artifacts. The following artifact cards show up in each color set, including multi-color and lands, even though I have filtered artifacts out: Adaptive Automaton, All Is Dust, Alloy Myr, Alpha Myr, Arcbound: Hybrid, Overseer, Ravager, Reclaimer, Slith, Stinger, Wanderer, Worker, Auriok Replica, Battered Golem, Battering Ram, Beast of Burder, Bladed Sentinel, Blightsteel Colossus, Blinding Souleater, Bosh, Iron Golem, Bottle Gnomes, Brass: Herald, Man, Squire, Cathedral Membrane, Cathodion, Chrome Steed, Clay Statue, Clockwork: Avian, Beast, Beetle, Dragon, Clone Shell, Coal Golem, Colossus of Sardia, Composite Golem, Copper Myr, Core Prowler, Coretapper, Corpse Cur, Creepy Doll, Crumbling Colossus, Crystal Golem, Dancing Scimitar, Darksteel: Colossus, Juggernaut, Myr, Sentinel; Draco, Dragon Engine, Dross: Golem, Ripper, Scorpion; Duplicant, Eater of Days, Eldrazi Conscription, Elf Replica, Emrakul,the Aeons Torn, Energizer, Epochrasite, Etched: Champin, Monstrosity, Oracle; Ethersworn Canonist, Flowstone Sculpture, Frogmite, Galvanic Juggernaut, Gargoyle Sentinel, Geistcatcher's Rig, Gemini Engine, Ghost Fire, Goblin Replica, Gold Myr, Golem Artisan, Grapeshot Catapult, Grid Monitor, Gust Skimmer, Haunted Guardian, Hedron Scrabbler, Helvault, Hex Parasite, Hover Myr, Ichorclaw Myr, Immolating Souleater, Insatiable Souleater, Iron Myr, Jhoira's Toolbox, Juggernaut, Junk Diver, Karn Liberated, Karn, Silver Golem, Kiln Walker, Kozilek, Butcher of Truth, Kuldotha Forgemaster, Leaden Myr, Living Wall, Lodestone: Golem, Myr; Lumengrid Gargoyle, Manor Gargoyle, Masticore, Memnarch, Memnite, Metallic Sliver, Metalworker, Mindless Automaton, M-Tail Masticore, Mycosynth Golem, Myr: Battlesphere, Enforcer, Galvanizer, Moonvessel, Propagator, Retriever, Servitor, Sire, Welder; Narstad Scrapper,
Kalki50

Postby Kalki50 » 28 Jul 2012, 01:16

. . . Necropede, Necropolis, Needlebug, Neurok Replica, Nim, Obsianus Golem, One-Eyed Scarecrow, Onulet, Ornithopter, Oxidda Golem, Painter's Servant, Palladium Myr, Patagia Golem, Patchwork Gnomes, Peace Strider, Pentavus, Perilous Myr, Pestilent Souleater, Phyrexian: Colossus, Devourer, Digester, Dreadnought, Hulk, Ironfoot, Juggernaut, Revoker, Walker; Pierce Strider, Plague Myr, Platinum: Angel, Emperion; Porcelain Legionnaire, Primal Clay, Psychosis Crawler, Razor Golem, Razorfield: Rhino, Thresher; Razormane Masticore, Rust: Elemental, Tick; Rusted: Sentinel, Slasher; Saberclaw Golem, Sanctum Golem, Scarecrow, Serrated Biskelion, Shapeshifter, Shield Sphere, Shimmer Myr, Signal Pest, Silver Myr, Skyreach Manta, Snapsail Glider, Solarion, Soldavi Simulacrum, Soldier Replica, Solemn Simulacrum, Soliton, Spin Engine, Spire Golem, Steel: Golem, Hellkite, Overseer, Wall; Stone Golem, Stonework Puma, Stratadon, Straw Golem, Stuffy Doll, Si-Chi, Summoner's Egg, Suncrusher, Sundering Titan, Suntouched Myr, Sylvok Replica, Synod Centurion, Tangle Golem, Tangle Hulk, Teeka's Dragon, Tetravus, Thopter Assembly, Thran Golem, Ticking Gnomes, Trespassing Souleater, Triskelavus, Triskelion, Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre, Ulamog's Crusher, Urza's Avenger, Vector Asp, Venser's Sliver, Voltaic Construct, Vulshok Replica, Wall of Spears, Wall of Tanglecord, Wizard Replica, Workhorse, Wurmcoil Engine, Yotian Soldier.

Whew, that was quite a job! What I want to know is: am I supposed to be seeing these artifact cards, even though I have filtered artifacts out of the list, or not? If not, why is this happening - same group of Artifact Cards in every color list, including Lands.
Kalki50

Postby stassy » 28 Jul 2012, 04:10

Most artifact creature are shown because...you probably didn't remove their filter selection in the Creature tag.

To remove them, right click on the Creature button and uncheck Artifact Creature (some buttons have alternative filter within them, such as Land or ability button)
stassy

Postby Gargaroz » 28 Jul 2012, 14:51

V3 version is out, with a great deal of bugs fixed. First post edited.
----
- Current / medium term task: adjusting the code for making Misdirection and such usable
- Long term task: inserting all the good stuff I left out from the "Golden Years" mod
Gargaroz
Programmer

Re: Manalink update 15 of July, 2012 AKA Kamigawa stories V3

Postby stassy » 28 Jul 2012, 15:00

So Angelic Wall and Endless Swarm are still missing card art then? Next graphic update so...

Edit: Well, tested Planechase and ML version is indeed special, it's like a non sploit Archenemy with lot more randomness in it, hope it will be less buggy than Momir :mrgreen:

Edit2: Damn it was too good to be true, crashed on turn 1, report time! :twisted:
stassy

Postby Kalki50 » 28 Jul 2012, 19:09

Thanks for clearing that up. Wish I had known that before I spent an hour and a half typing in all those card names!
Kalki50

Postby 0rion79 » 29 Jul 2012, 07:00

Gargaroz, just tried the patch and some of the old bugs are still active. Are you sure that you have included the right files? Still bug is about lands that target legends.
0rion79

Postby franjoal » 29 Jul 2012, 10:38

in the patch V3 do not see the pics of these cards:
-Wall-Angelic
-Endless Swarm
franjoal

Postby Gargaroz » 29 Jul 2012, 15:16

0rion79 wrote:Gargaroz, just tried the patch and some of the old bugs are still active. Are you sure that you have included the right files? Still bug is about lands that target legends.
Like what ?
Edit : I found that too, it's still the damn code about new types. Oh well, you'll get the fix with M13 patch.
----
- Current / medium term task: adjusting the code for making Misdirection and such usable
- Long term task: inserting all the good stuff I left out from the "Golden Years" mod
Gargaroz
Programmer

Postby ozks » 31 Jul 2012, 08:12

hi, a long time since my last visit...
thank for the new cards and bugs fixed.
i dont know if i can post the two images missing, but...
you can download both images:

Angelic wall
Endless Swarm

resized to 288 x 232 jpg and zipped

images missing.zip
ozks

Postby stassy » 31 Jul 2012, 08:58

Nice, until M13 graphic update this will be a handful fix :)
stassy

PreviousNext

Return to Patches