It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 11:45

Text Size

[confirmed]Taste of Paradise vs. Saproling Infestation

Report wrong Card behavior to get it fixed.
PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[confirmed]Taste of Paradise vs. Saproling Infestation

Postby Korath » 16 Sep 2017, 02:57

Describe the bug:
Saproling Infestation creates a Saproling token if I pay additional mana to cast Taste of Paradise.

Which card behaved improperly?
This is Taste of Paradise's fault, since it calls multikicker(), not Saproling Infestation's.

Which update are you using? (date, name)Which type? (duel, gauntlet, sealed deck)
Dev 778ccb5.

What exactly should be the correct behavior/interaction?
Only cards that say "Kicker" and "Multikicker" can be kicked, and so Saproling Infestation can never trigger from a Taste of Paradise.

Are any other cards possibly affected by this bug?
I don't see any other cards improperly reusing multikicker() or its parts. In particular, neither Journey into Nyx's Strive nor Guildpact's Replicate mechanics do.

I think the only other cards that care whether something besides themselves have been kicked are Rumbling Aftershocks and Ertai's Trickery; neither are in Manalink.

(Essentially every kicked permanent will improperly still think it's kicked if something causes it to copy a different card with kicker, which is a separate but related bug.)
Last edited by Aswan jaguar on 20 Sep 2017, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: confirmed bug
Korath
DEVELOPER

Return to Bug Reports