Text Size

[fixed]Drawcardlib.dll: Unknown watermark

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[fixed]Drawcardlib.dll: Unknown watermark

Postby FastEddie » 31 Dec 2019, 11:37

Describe the Bug:
When the duel starts the error message appears:
Unknown watermark "xland" in line #38 of watermarks.csv [17457;xland]
This happens around 20% of the time with various decks.

Which card behaved improperly?
-

Which update are you using? (date, name)Which type? (duel, gauntlet, sealed deck)
Test Manalink 3.0 Build as of 01-Aug-2019 updated till Nullstone Gargoyle in commit 01e3541. Duel

What exactly should be the correct behavior/interaction?
No error message.

Are any other cards possibly affected by this bug?
-
Attachments
Error drawcardlib dll.png
Error drawcardlib dll.png (5.07 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Last edited by Aswan jaguar on 29 Feb 2020, 16:55, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed
---
Argivian Archaeologist in the Library of Leng studying the Spells of the Ancients
FastEddie

Re: [confirmed]Drawcardlib.dll: Unknown watermark

Postby Aswan jaguar » 31 Dec 2019, 13:21

Issue of my test build only. Probably because I have not compiled the Drawcardlib.dll to get the new changes that are included in the test build. :oops: Sorry, but I couldn't find how to do it? I couldn't manage to insert the needed library to the compiler.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby FastEddie » 03 Jan 2020, 15:34

Hhmm... I would like to help but cannot from a distance :-/. As I said in the other post, the issue occurs every time now. Seems like something is seriously amiss, but I have no idea where to look honestly.
---
Argivian Archaeologist in the Library of Leng studying the Spells of the Ancients
FastEddie

Postby FastEddie » 03 Jan 2020, 15:43

Here is a save state of the Air Elemental bug. I chose some random deck (Protection deck), the computer should play some Elves deck but it looks like we both end up the the same weird deck.

I didn't touch manalink.csv.
Attachments
Air Elemental Bug.zip
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
---
FastEddie

Postby Aswan jaguar » 06 Jan 2020, 08:08

This bug is probably caused by old decks having cards with different csvid numbering than the ones the cards have the last few years so it loads for any of them Air Elemental which is the card with the number 0 instead of the real cards. You can post the deck so I can check it or you can open the deck with text editor and check the csv id against the ids in Manalink.csv your self. Then you can either fix your decks with playdeck analyser that you can find in main Manalink.3.0 forum or easier download the main decks from "ML3 basic Playdeck brainstorming" post already converted in new form:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9535
Also the last pages post after 2013 and later in deck forum should be fine to install, too.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Aswan jaguar » 06 Jan 2020, 08:38

FastEddie wrote:Hhmm... I would like to help but cannot from a distance :-/. As I said in the other post, the issue occurs every time now. Seems like something is seriously amiss, but I have no idea where to look honestly.
If you have deleted your crc file and then installed the new one then although you can't pass any changes to git if you successfully establish a working development environment you can change, test and compile your changes locally. And then you can send them to me to commit them to git. It is essential to become familiar with the files in crc file also with Manalink.csv and ct_all.csv and the other files in magic_updater file.

Some very useful info so you can start, for compiling:
Korath said:
Manalink will compile on a 64-bit OS (and certainly run on one), but not in 64-bit mode. (Strictly speaking, Manalink proper probably is 64-bit clean, but magic.exe is not. Not even close. Hence the 32-bit target cpu.) You need a gcc that targets 32-bit. You specifically need a mingw build of major version 4 or 5; earlier ones won't support the C dialect, and later ones are very unlikely to link successfully with the bastardized linker script used to set references into magic.exe.
I use the mingw GCC 4.8.1 compiler.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Aswan jaguar » 29 Feb 2020, 16:55

This bug has been fixed by drool66 who has compiled drawcardlib.dll and will be available in next update.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Archived Reports