It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:31

Text Size

[confirmed]Coffin Queen dumps

Report wrong Card behavior to get it fixed.
PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: [confirmed]Coffin Queen dumps

Postby FastEddie » 09 Nov 2020, 16:02

It is fine for me but I cannot pull the code, so I cannot continue with the other cards.
Making the legacy invisible was still an open todo for me. One line of code, nothing else.
---
Argivian Archaeologist in the Library of Leng studying the Spells of the Ancients
FastEddie

Postby drool66 » 03 Dec 2020, 18:54

Posting here that I'm using the same find_attached_legacy_effect() for Archon of Valor's Reach, which would likewise have to be cleaned up with these functions. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to put this sort of data storage into general use or not, maybe even using a general data_storage_legacy() or similar, rather than a copy-pasted static int each time.
drool66
Programmer

Postby FastEddie » 04 Dec 2020, 09:53

I'm wondering if it's a good idea to put this sort of data storage into general use or not, maybe even using a general data_storage_legacy() or similar, rather than a copy-pasted static int each time.
There are two you can probably use, around line 1932 of manalink.h:
Code: Select all
int empty(int player, int card, event_t event);   // A permanent legacy effect that does nothing.
int empty_until_eot(int player, int card, event_t event);   // A legacy effect that does nothing except get removed at end of turn.
I found them when I started to sort manalink.h, i.e. grouping related functions together and adding some comments. Then stuff happened... I will continue once I get properly up and running again.
---
Argivian Archaeologist in the Library of Leng studying the Spells of the Ancients
FastEddie

Previous

Return to Bug Reports