It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:42

Text Size

[unconfirmed]Sower of Temptation

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[unconfirmed]Sower of Temptation

Postby Dunpeal » 12 Sep 2021, 01:55

Describe the Bug: In my draw step, I drew a Sower of Temptation which is not in my deck.

What happened?
My creatures are hexproofed with Privileged Position for a few turns now.
AI cast Sower of Temptation but didn't pick a creature to control during its turn.
Next AI turn, AI casts Swords to Plowshares on its own Sower of Temptation (bizarre behaviour?)
During my turn, immediately after, I draw a Sower of Temptation in my draw step. I don't have this card in my green/red/white deck.

I've attached the save game immediately after drawing Sower of Temptation.

Which update are you using? (date, name)Which type? (duel, gauntlet, sealed deck) July 2021 - Proverbs, Myths & Fairy Tales; Gauntlet

What exactly should be the correct behavior/interaction? I should never be able to draw Sower of Temptation as I don't have this card on my deck.

Are any other cards possibly affected by this bug? I'm not sure it's tied to a specific card because I had a similar effect with Cloudthresher (reported at viewtopic.php?f=86&t=30650) so I suspect it may be an effect / ability code issue?
Attachments
Sower of Temptation.rar
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by Aswan jaguar on 19 Sep 2021, 13:31, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unconfirmed not enough evidence or clues to replicate - or savegame the turn this happened
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
Dunpeal

Re: Sower of Temptation

Postby Aswan jaguar » 12 Sep 2021, 08:11

I see from your savegame that you draw a card that you don't have in your deck but can't replicate the behavior in July 2021 - Proverbs, Myths & Fairy Tales, not in following turns using your savegame by having AI do the same not in clean games. Maybe drool66 has better luck.
The same goes for your other such report with Elvish Visionary.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: Sower of Temptation

Postby Dunpeal » 12 Sep 2021, 09:34

I'll try to save games when I see similar spell casts to anticipate the behaviour. I've witnessed it a number of times now which is bizarre.
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
Dunpeal

Return to Archived Reports