It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 14:57

Text Size

[confirmed] Assembly-Worker token rules text

Report wrong Card behavior to get it fixed.
PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[confirmed] Assembly-Worker token rules text

Postby Konatsu » 11 May 2022, 16:55

-The token that created from Urza's Factory has Mishra's Factory 's ability.
--Probably image only. Maybe the image will be shared with Mishra's Factory when it becomes an Assembly-Worker.

-Once a token is created from Urza's Factory, tokens are produced by simply tapping for mana thereafter.
--The choice screen to produce mana or to create tokens will no longer appear.
--If I can get that selection screen to appear again, it will be resolved, but I am not sure of the conditions.
Last edited by drool66 on 13 May 2022, 01:07, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: change name
Konatsu

Re: [need more info] Urza's Factory

Postby drool66 » 11 May 2022, 19:09

The token that created from Urza's Factory has Mishra's Factory 's ability.
I don't confirm this one.
--Probably image only. Maybe the image will be shared with Mishra's Factory when it becomes an Assembly-Worker.
I'm confused - does it have the ability or just the same picture? They are supposed to have the same picture.
-Once a token is created from Urza's Factory, tokens are produced by simply tapping for mana thereafter.
Fixed in 21f6220
drool66
Programmer

Postby Korath » 11 May 2022, 20:10

Does Mishra Factory still make itself a copy of CARD_ID_ASSEMBLY_WORKER when animated, instead of just adding TYPE_CREATURE, SUBTYPE_ASSEMBLY_WORKER, and setting base power and toughness like the card says? If so, it's high time to fix it.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby Aswan jaguar » 11 May 2022, 20:44

Urza's Factory token still has the land card type as mentioned on this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=14467&p=152540&hilit=Urza%27s+Factory#p152477
Have these been solved in shandalar?
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby drool66 » 11 May 2022, 22:22

Does Mishra Factory still make itself a copy of CARD_ID_ASSEMBLY_WORKER when animated, instead of just adding TYPE_CREATURE, SUBTYPE_ASSEMBLY_WORKER, and setting base power and toughness like the card says? If so, it's high time to fix it.
Along with soooo many manlands. Fixed for Mishra's Factory using animate_self() / has_subtype_if_animated_self() in 84653b7. Korath or Aswan jaguar, would you mind handling the csv changes for that, and maybe we can add Assembly-Worker from Time Spiral?
Last edited by drool66 on 13 May 2022, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: hash info
drool66
Programmer

Postby Korath » 11 May 2022, 23:23

Aswan jaguar wrote:Have these been solved in shandalar?
Shandalar animates the land properly, and has since forever. I've had to special-case the Assembly-Worker csvid with every csv update to keep it from overwriting the old Manalink manland convention, in addition to replacing it at runtime in Shandalar with the Time Spiral version. (And then the Urza's Factory token isn't ever an issue. Though it occurs to me now that it needs a separate "Assembly-Worker Token" csvid since tokens named for their subtypes can't ever share a name with normal cards anymore.)

drool66 wrote:Korath or Aswan jaguar, would you mind handling the csv changes for that
Since this missed the Streets of New Capenna csv update by about a week, and I think the next set (Commander Baldur's Gate?) won't make it into Gatherer for close to a month, I'll fix up the csv manually once you've pushed. I may or may not get around to removing the special-casing - the canonical fix - before it's time to rerun the csv scripts; very busy atm.

drool66 wrote:
The token that created from Urza's Factory has Mishra's Factory 's ability.
I don't confirm this one.
While it can't actually activate, it does have Mishra's Factory's text. That'll be fixed by the animation replacement and csv update. Ones from animating Mishra's Factory will keep the MF image, too, while the stand-alone version will keep the Time Spiral creature art and token art. (Or maybe the creature will always have the Time Spiral creature art, and the tokens created by Urza's Factory will always have the Time Spiral token art; we'll be able to do that, since we need to split the name anyway. I weakly prefer both having both.)
Korath
DEVELOPER

Return to Bug Reports