It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:35

Text Size

Bugs report list by Manolis13Ak

Report wrong Card behavior to get it fixed.
PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Bugs report list by Manolis13Ak

Postby Aswan jaguar » 26 Dec 2023, 16:13

Manolis13Ak wrote:Cram Session => Works great with black, but CANT be cast with/by green mana!! fixed in commit 43192f5

Decisive Denial => Crashes the game when cast as a counterspell - possibly fixed already see post below

Foulmire Knight => After the adventure, when you cast the creature it never appears on the battlefied - I confirm it works at times, mostly it doesn't I haven't found yet why that happens.

Gnarlback Rhino => Trample not working! fixed in commit 0c8434c

Lurrus of the Dream Den => The card can not be cast with black mana.Also not seem to working as a companion. :( fixed hubrid cost issue in commit d9a7cf2 - didn't find an issue it worked as a companion.

Lightform => Instead of enchanting the manifested card, a card is indeed manifested but the card remains on the battlefield as a classic enchantment - confirmed more info in post below.

Karn, Liberated => Random crushes upon casting it, especially more rounds into the game..might have something to do with cards already exiled? maybe not.. dunno

Lightning Spear => Sacrifice to do damage does not work... I don't confirm this it works fine at least in dev.

Makeshift Munitions => Can't be cast, dunno why.. fixed in commit 3782177
Malakir Rebirth => "rebirth" ability not working (at least on Gray Merchant of Asphodel) unconfirmed see post below

Martyr's Bond => Instead of same type of card, opponent sacrifices any It works fine in dev.

Rancor => When PLAYER (not PC/AI) has it, it doesn't return to hand when going to graveyard from battlefied (works ok when opponent plays it). already reported & fixed.

Reanimate => At opponent's graveyard with different colors at least it crashes the game. works in dev

Sedgemoor Witch => Instead of tokens, Ward probably CANCELS my own spells :( - already reported (NOT fixed yet) in viewtopic.php?f=86&t=31518&p=253960&hilit=Sedgemoor+Witch#p253956

Shaile, Dean of Radiance => Tapped ability of 1/1 to add counters to creatures that enter battlefield of the controller this turn doesnt work.. - fixed this in commit 2e043e9

Skycleave Cleric => Game crashes when it enter battlefield as land..works fine in dev - unconfirmed with no savegame

Soul-Guide Lantern => Doesn't trigger exile a card from enemy graveyard upon casting.. - fixed in commit 43f0a1c

Spiteful Returned => When it is bestowed, when enchancted creature dies SR doesnt stay single on the battlefield but goes to graveyard Already fixed in dev

Swarmyard => Regenerating an insect crashes the game.. Already fixed.

Ugin, the Ineffable => Card of token does NOT go to owner's hand after it exits the battlefield.. This seems fine in dev.

Undying Rage => Does not return to hand when goes to graveyard from battlefield.. has been fixed

Warping Wail => Token creation option not working, neither the exile option..resolution works fine but ... see post below for issue.
Last edited by Aswan jaguar on 03 Jan 2024, 13:36, edited 21 times in total.
Reason: strikethrough fixed ones - comment - add hush commits
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: Bugs report list by Manolis13Ak

Postby Aswan jaguar » 27 Dec 2023, 06:54

Manolis13Ak wrote:Foulmire Knight => After the adventure, when you cast the creature it never appears on the battlefield
I confirm it works at times,but mostly it doesn't I haven't found yet why that happens.
Manolis13Ak wrote:Warping Wail => Token creation option not working, neither the exile option..
Warping Wail will fizzle and return to your hand if you don't pay 1 colourless mana as you should so it seems not to work. If you pay the colourless mana then it will resolve correctly. Certainly not optimal, maybe the easiest way that could be done now would be a message to inform you that you need to pay 1 colourless mana.
Manolis13Ak wrote:Decisive Denial => Crashes the game when cast as a counterspell
This may have been fixed but I can't be sure unless I can test it. For now that can't be done as we have an issue with counterspells in dev and they all crash.
Manolis13Ak wrote:Lightform => Instead of enchanting the manifested card, a card is indeed manifested but the card remains on the battlefield as a classic enchantment
This although the manifest ability has been reworked is still happening, also Lightform and such are not found as auras by Enchantment Alteration and such.
Manolis13Ak wrote:Malakir Rebirth => "rebirth" ability not working (at least on Gray Merchant of Asphodel)
I don't confirm this it works both in release and in dev. Maybe something else caused the issue but without more info or even better a savegame nothing can be done here.
Last edited by Aswan jaguar on 28 Dec 2023, 15:25, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: add editions
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Aswan jaguar » 28 Dec 2023, 16:16

Manolis13Ak wrote:Reanimate => At opponent's graveyard with different colors at least it crashes the game..
@Manolis13Ak What do you mean by different colors; If you mean it crashed the game when trying to reanimate a non-black creature, then in dev at least everything works fine.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Aswan jaguar » 02 Jan 2024, 19:05

Manolis13Ak wrote:Shaile, Dean of Radiance => Tapped ability of 1/1 to add counters to creatures that enter battlefield of the controller this turn doesnt work..
Fixed this and improved a little but still I can't find how to make it respect also the rule:
4/16/2021 If a creature entered the battlefield under your control this turn but is controlled by a different player when Shaile's activated ability resolves, it will still get a +1/+1 counter.

About Ugin, the Ineffable it does return the exiled card to hand in dev version but I guess due to trigger issues in dev it will return the exiled card even when another creature you control dies.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Manolis13Ak » 04 Jan 2024, 05:50

Just saw the thread, and wanted to say ENDLESS , ENDLESS thank yous to all past and present people who are doing God's work here for all of us forever addicted MtG and Manalink fans... Also more than many many thanx for checking the bug list and for EVERYTHING really.. I'm a lurker here but I think like many many other lurkers and fans of the game, everybody feels grateful for all you're doing for this small community - loving all the decks also I've downloaded and added in PlayDeck too <3 !!!

Regards, can't express enough gratitude for all your work through the years!!
Manolis13Ak

Postby Manolis13Ak » 04 Jan 2024, 06:18

Aswan jaguar wrote:
Manolis13Ak wrote:Reanimate => At opponent's graveyard with different colors at least it crashes the game..
@Manolis13Ak What do you mean by different colors; If you mean it crashed the game when trying to reanimate a non-black creature, then in dev at least everything works fine.
Sorry for the late response mate, yes that's what I was thinking, although indeed my notes were vague there and I'll run Reanimate again and come back with more comments, although since it works ok in dev if there was something affecting it, hopefully it has already then been fixed!!

AGain so many thank yous, endless respect for all the endless work you've put into!!
Manolis13Ak

Return to Bug Reports