It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:09

Text Size

Harmony (theme template)

Moderators: ubeefx, melvin, ShawnieBoy, Lodici, CCGHQ Admins

Harmony (theme template)

Postby elias » 24 Jul 2013, 19:48

This is a rather simplistic theme with colors based on the tables and menus used in Magarena. Because of this any background should look fine with this theme. The icons are dices and MTG cards and should look good with any background. In the .zip file you will find the Harmony theme and also a .pdn file that can be used with the freeware Paint.Net to create your own background (replace the existing field.jpg). This .pdn file contains all the necessary layers so it's mostly a matter of copying and pasting your desired background.

If you want the game field to be a single background you can just take any picture/wallpaper and rename it to field.jpg then overwrite the current field.jpg in the .zip file.
Attachments
Harmony (theme template).zip
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 467 times
harmonyprev.jpg
Last edited by elias on 26 Jul 2013, 06:39, edited 1 time in total.
elias

Re: Harmony (theme template)

Postby melvin » 26 Jul 2013, 02:09

Love the idea of a template with customizable background. I noticed that there are two field template.pdn files. One in the Harmony theme template.zip and another in the resources folder inside Harmony theme.zip. What's the difference between the two?
melvin
AI Programmer

Re: Harmony (theme template)

Postby elias » 26 Jul 2013, 06:41

They should be the same (might be that the one in the Harmony_theme.zip is a bit outdated). I forgot to remove that folder, that's just a folder I used to put stuff in when I made the theme. Anyway, the attachment has been updated in the first post now to not include that folder in the Harmony_theme.zip
elias

Return to Magarena Themes