It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 09:32

Text Size

Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Postby spirolone » 12 Aug 2017, 14:06

Oketado wrote:Is this tool still working with latest version of Magic Duels (v107206)??
I patched .profile file, but it seems not working. Nothing changes at all, just like as not-patched save.

Can anyone upload somewhere old version of Magic Duels that works with this patch?
This would be useful, cos no one care about to keep free-to-play games on torrents/mega. Impossible to find it anywhere.
It should still work... Did you use last patch (SpirolonePatch_4xAnyCard_AER.zip that you can find some posts ago)?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Oketado » 13 Aug 2017, 13:40

Did it, works now! Thx for help.
I thought that "SpirolonePatch.zip" is the right one and latest.
Who would have thought..

SpirolonePatch.zip sounds more respectable then SpirolonePatch_4x4_AnyCard__AER, MHO. Not obvious, actually.
It really needs a more simple name like "final_20170204 (v107206 compatible)" or something like that. =)
P.S. Sorry for my English, don't even know how readable it is.
Oketado

Postby Marcel Costa » 02 Nov 2017, 23:54

Hi folks, long time no see.
What is the latest patch for ios? Do we have a AR or later expansion that works on ipad?
If not I would like to know how to edit ios profiles manually. Is there a (begginers) tutorial or detailed explanation on doing so?
If I remember correctly @spirolone told something about making a Xor operation but I couldn´t understand a thing. I would need software to be used and directions on how to use it in order to try to find the right info before attempting to mess with it but only if there is someone who can help with that.

Thanks

M
Marcel Costa

Postby spirolone » 10 Nov 2017, 12:55

Marcel Costa wrote:Hi folks, ...
Hi! Don't you remember about profile editing thread? I think you could find something usefull there: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=17931
spirolone
Programmer

Previous

Return to Utilities