It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 22:43

Text Size

Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Postby spirolone » 06 Aug 2016, 03:52

Nick26 wrote:It works great! Unfortunately for some reason I can no longer use the "AI only" cards like damnation or grave titan, when I add them to my deck it adds me other random cards, it seems like they have been overwritten :cry: Is there a way to get them back?
Indeed there is a conflict in IDs with cards of last expansions. It's possible to add cards with ID numbers higher than ones used by latest expansion (actually, 853 is higher ID used). Here is xml file I imported in my zed file: you could change IDs of cards you want and create a new zed file, but remember that actually you should not use IDs over 1023. And remember that new cards have to be unlocked in profile. :wink:
Attachments
AI_CARDS.zip
(4.29 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Nick26 » 07 Aug 2016, 17:01

Thank you very much :) Is there a way to unpack/pack the .zed files?
Nick26

Postby spirolone » 09 Aug 2016, 14:38

Nick26 wrote:Thank you very much :) Is there a way to unpack/pack the .zed files?
Yes, I just created a new thread with needed tools:
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=18919
:mrgreen:
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Nick26 » 10 Aug 2016, 09:30

spirolone wrote:
Nick26 wrote:Thank you very much :) Is there a way to unpack/pack the .zed files?
Yes, I just created a new thread with needed tools:
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=18919
:mrgreen:
Wow, that's amazing! I am going to try it right now, thank you so much :D
Nick26

Postby Nick26 » 14 Aug 2016, 04:10

I tried to edit the AI cards so many times but it doesn't work :| I think I am doing something wrong. I decoded the DATA_001_AI.zed file then I changed the ID of the AI cards I wanted to have and then I coded it back. Then I placed the new DATA_001_AI.zed file in the remote and/or game directory but it does not work. Am I doing something wrong?
Nick26

Postby spirolone » 14 Aug 2016, 07:32

Nick26 wrote:I tried to edit the AI cards so many times but it doesn't work :| I think I am doing something wrong. I decoded the DATA_001_AI.zed file then I changed the ID of the AI cards I wanted to have and then I coded it back. Then I placed the new DATA_001_AI.zed file in the remote and/or game directory but it does not work. Am I doing something wrong?
If you want, upload your new DATA_001_AI.zed file and I'll see if it's ok...

EDIT: I updated thread with my zed tools, in case they were the problem...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Nick26 » 14 Aug 2016, 15:22

Ok, here is what I did:

1) I downloaded and unziped the two files ZedTools.zip and Sources.zip in a new folder.
2) I copied there the file DATA_004.ZED from the Magic Duels folder.
3) I typed "java -jar zedtodatabin.jar data_004" in the prompt and it made a data.bin file.
4) I copied the DATA_000_AI.ZED file in the same folder and them I typed "java -jar zedtozip.jar data_000_ai" and it made a zip version of the DATA_000_AI file. But I think something was already going wrong. I mean, when I unzipped the file everything looked fine but when I made the .zed file again (even without modifying or opening the .zip file) with the command "java -jar ziptozed.jar data_000_ai", the prompt says "error". I tried again even renaming the file: nothing. So I tried to use the CreateZed.jar program in two ways:
a) Unpacking the .zip file and extracting the Data_All_Platforms folder to make a new .zed file with the command "java -jar createzed.jar data_all_platforms" .
b) Creating a new .zed file from a file shared by thefiremind in his topic "tests and results" with the same command above.

The game runs fine but the cards no longer show.
In both cases I got the .zed file but this file doesn't work and if I try to get the .zip file again, the resulting file looks like corrupted, I can no longer open it, not even with winzip or other applications. So I tried to use thefiremind tool using the data.bin file obtained in 3) but again, every .zed file I make does not work :( The game runs normally but no AI cards :(
Am I doing something wrong? Here is two files: the .zip (data_000_ai) is obtained like explained in 4), then I extracted the data_all_platforms folder and I got the .zed file (data_all_platforms_Bis) like explained in a).

p.s I had to rename "data_all_platforms_Bis.zed" in "data_all_platforms_Bis.zip" becouse it says "this extension is not allowed".
Attachments
data_all_platforms_Bis.zip
this is the .zed file
(76.19 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
data_000_ai.zip
(138.23 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
Nick26

Postby spirolone » 15 Aug 2016, 02:42

Nick26 wrote:Ok, here is what I did:

1) I downloaded and unziped the two files ZedTools.zip and Sources.zip in a new folder.
2) I copied there the file DATA_004.ZED from the Magic Duels folder.
3) I typed "java -jar zedtodatabin.jar data_004" in the prompt and it made a data.bin file.
4) I copied the DATA_000_AI.ZED file in the same folder and them I typed "java -jar zedtozip.jar data_000_ai" and it made a zip version of the DATA_000_AI file. But I think something was already going wrong. I mean, when I unzipped the file everything looked fine but when I made the .zed file again (even without modifying or opening the .zip file) with the command "java -jar ziptozed.jar data_000_ai", the prompt says "error". I tried again even renaming the file: nothing. So I tried to use the CreateZed.jar program in two ways:
a) Unpacking the .zip file and extracting the Data_All_Platforms folder to make a new .zed file with the command "java -jar createzed.jar data_all_platforms" .
b) Creating a new .zed file from a file shared by thefiremind in his topic "tests and results" with the same command above.

The game runs fine but the cards no longer show.
In both cases I got the .zed file but this file doesn't work and if I try to get the .zip file again, the resulting file looks like corrupted, I can no longer open it, not even with winzip or other applications. So I tried to use thefiremind tool using the data.bin file obtained in 3) but again, every .zed file I make does not work :( The game runs normally but no AI cards :(
Am I doing something wrong? Here is two files: the .zip (data_000_ai) is obtained like explained in 4), then I extracted the data_all_platforms folder and I got the .zed file (data_all_platforms_Bis) like explained in a).
I'm sorry cause my tools have very few documentation. When you use CreateZed.jar you have to use a folder named "DATA_004" (if Data.bin is obtained by DATA_004.zed) that contains "Data_All_Platforms"!
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Nick26 » 15 Aug 2016, 12:53

I did as you suggested and it works perfectly now, thank you :D
Nick26

Postby Tons » 01 Oct 2016, 10:10

Hi everyone, and thanks a lot to Spirolone for your great work. Do you plan on making an updated patch for Kaladesh?
Tons

Postby spirolone » 03 Oct 2016, 00:48

Here is my patch updated to Kaladesh expansion! :mrgreen:

EDIT: And I added a patch to unlock 4 instances of any card in first post of this thread!
Attachments
SpirolonePatch_Kal.zip
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Tons » 03 Oct 2016, 19:44

Thank you very much Spirolone: it works fine. =D>
Tons

Postby alukino » 05 Oct 2016, 15:24

help me pls
https://mega.nz/#!xBJAGS4R!MMvfZZ1585Wm ... 2GWYobd2Bw
here is my .profile
and hash file need other?
i cant unlock all card
alukino

Postby Tejahn » 06 Oct 2016, 00:41

Tons wrote:Hi everyone, and thanks a lot to Spirolone for your great work. Do you plan on making an updated patch for Kaladesh?
How did you get it to work? What were your steps? Here is what I did to no avail:

I. Download the SpirolonePatch_Kal.zip file.
II. Navigated to my installation folder - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\xyz\316010\remote"
III. Extracted the actual Patch_Kal.jar into the "remote" folder.
IV. Renamed my xyz.profile to 1.profile.
V. Ran the Patch_Kal.jar and waited until I saw the .bak file. Renamed the 1.profile back to xyz.profile.
VI. Started Magic Duels in offline mode using the ALI123 Emulator.

Yet, the cards were still locked. Did I miss a step? Was I suppose to run the Patch_Kal.jar after I renamed the 1.profile back to xyz.profile? Also, when do I apply the patch that allows up to four of any card?
Tejahn

Postby spirolone » 06 Oct 2016, 05:35

alukino wrote:help me pls
https://mega.nz/#!xBJAGS4R!MMvfZZ1585Wm ... 2GWYobd2Bw
here is my .profile
and hash file need other?
i cant unlock all card
I patched it: try if it works now! Remember to use it offline...
Attachments
alukino.zip
(1.57 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
spirolone
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to Utilities