It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:51

Text Size

Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Postby MasterXploder7 » 11 Aug 2015, 17:50

In all honesty I would be willing to make a separate steam account because both the game and steam are free and id try the game online with the modifications.

Or does steam issue IP/(PC) system bans that I am unaware of?
I have yet to see anything in their T&C that say it would happen.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby Xander9009 » 11 Aug 2015, 18:29

IP bans shouldn't be an issue, and to the best of my knowledge, there's nothing about your computer itself that's used for the ban, either. Just the account should be affected. Otherwise, if, say, my brother cheats, I'd be banned, too, and I bet that would raise a lot of complaints.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby MasterXploder7 » 11 Aug 2015, 21:55

How do i use this? i made a dummy account on steam and im looking at my game directory just kinda wondering...
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby Marcel Costa » 12 Aug 2015, 04:46

spirolone wrote:I'm happy that it works on iOS too! Likely, when you go online, game checks your cards with a database...
It is working online on the PC version? Does it mean the PC steam version has no database check for the cards? What would it take to make the same for the iOS?
Marcel Costa

Postby spirolone » 12 Aug 2015, 12:53

Marcel Costa wrote:
spirolone wrote:I'm happy that it works on iOS too! Likely, when you go online, game checks your cards with a database...
It is working online on the PC version? Does it mean the PC steam version has no database check for the cards? What would it take to make the same for the iOS?
I think it's the same with Steam version, but I didn't try and I didn't see any clear feedback about it... :?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby MasterXploder7 » 12 Aug 2015, 22:57

I am sorry, i still have the .jar file sitting in my directory. I have no idea how to use it. Im not a modder but i am more than willing to be a test dummy.

I just need to know how to use it. some direction would help and i can inform everyone if it works.
MasterXploder7

Postby Chakan » 13 Aug 2015, 01:17

I've tried multiple times editing my profile and using it offline but it refuses to work. All the cards show up in the card collection screen but they are all locked. I've tried using both versions you posted. I'm certain I'm doing it right. Any tips?
Chakan

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 01:56

MasterXploder7 wrote:I am sorry, i still have the .jar file sitting in my directory. I have no idea how to use it. Im not a modder but i am more than willing to be a test dummy.

I just need to know how to use it. some direction would help and i can inform everyone if it works.
In what directory is it sitting? Are you able to start it? May you be more specific about your difficult? :?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 02:03

Chakan wrote:I've tried multiple times editing my profile and using it offline but it refuses to work. All the cards show up in the card collection screen but they are all locked. I've tried using both versions you posted. I'm certain I'm doing it right. Any tips?
When you start game, do you see your profile "resetted"? Cause you talk about card collection, it seems to me that your profile "remember" you completed tutorial, but I prefer to ask you to be sure. If you want, upload your profile file before and after patching and I could understand what the problem is...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby MasterXploder7 » 13 Aug 2015, 02:27

spirolone wrote:
Marcel Costa wrote:
I think it's the same with Steam version, but I didn't try and I didn't see any clear feedback about it... :?
It is in the game directory. I dont know where the profile would be, nor do i know if i have to change the name or do anything else to it either... I am not the most tech savy, but im trying my best to help, i just wish i didnt have to use "training wheels"
MasterXploder7

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 03:00

MasterXploder7 wrote:It is in the game directory. I dont know where the profile would be, nor do i know if i have to change the name or do anything else to it either... I am not the most tech savy, but im trying my best to help, i just wish i didnt have to use "training wheels"
Ok, but maybe you could at least read if there is some usefull info in this same thread...
spirolone wrote:
Nick26 wrote:Hi guys,
I have the pc-steam version of the game and I can't even find my profile. How can I use a modded profile and play offline with this version? Is it possible?

Thanks
You should find your profile in a path like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\********\316010\remote". You can play offline even with genuine Steam, but I advice to use SmartSteamEmu or another Steam emulator so that you can play multiplayer game on LAN and even on internet using a client like Evolve... :wink:
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 13 Aug 2015, 03:47

spirolone wrote:
Chakan wrote:I've tried multiple times editing my profile and using it offline but it refuses to work. All the cards show up in the card collection screen but they are all locked. I've tried using both versions you posted. I'm certain I'm doing it right. Any tips?
When you start game, do you see your profile "resetted"? Cause you talk about card collection, it seems to me that your profile "remember" you completed tutorial, but I prefer to ask you to be sure. If you want, upload your profile file before and after patching and I could understand what the problem is...
I patch the profile, replace the games original profile, the game acts like it's the first time playing (sometimes, it didn't happen consistently), and all the cards except for the default ones you unlock when you first play are locked. That's about all that happens. I'm using an old Steam account I got banned with back when I was younger, but I've tried using both online and off and the same thing happened regardless.
Chakan

Postby MasterXploder7 » 13 Aug 2015, 03:49

Thank you Spirolone. I have since updated things and what not.

After ensuring my computer JAVA, i started it up, with profile name as 1.profile. The jar file created a 1.player BAK file and I changed the original profile name back. Upon starting the game all cards (except starter cards) were LOCKED, including AI cards. I am unsure of what else i could do.
MasterXploder7

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 11:28

Chakan wrote:I patch the profile, replace the games original profile, the game acts like it's the first time playing (sometimes, it didn't happen consistently), and all the cards except for the default ones you unlock when you first play are locked. That's about all that happens. I'm using an old Steam account I got banned with back when I was younger, but I've tried using both online and off and the same thing happened regardless.
Did you replace hash.file too?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 11:36

MasterXploder7 wrote:Thank you Spirolone. I have since updated things and what not.

After ensuring my computer JAVA, i started it up, with profile name as 1.profile. The jar file created a 1.player BAK file and I changed the original profile name back. Upon starting the game all cards (except starter cards) were LOCKED, including AI cards. I am unsure of what else i could do.
It seems to me that you did it correctly... Did you work on profile in its original folder or you copy it? The BAK file is only a buckup and you can move it in another folder. Did you complete at least tutorial with your profile before patching?
spirolone
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to Utilities