It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 19:35

Text Size

BotArena 1.45.1 Posted. Dragon's maze supported. (135/156)

by battlestar

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

BotArena 1.45.1 Posted. Dragon's maze supported. (135/156)

Postby FranAvalon » 27 Apr 2013, 08:28

Hi.

After a couple of months of developing, we bring you the new BA release 1.45.1. This one has 130 new cards (without count reprints), which up the cards supported by BA to 10874 unique cards, without count avatar cards, planechase planes or tokens.

A big number of cards are from Dragon's Maze set, so we support 135 of 156 cards, no too bad, because the missing cards are difficult to code, at least by now. Also, we supports some M14 cards. If someone wants colaborate as developer on this project with us, we are open to new ones, just contact with us here on the board.

Here is the download link for the msi installer. If you have a previous installed BA version, unistall it first.

Download BotArena 1.45.1

If you want just update your BA to 1.45.1 from any previous release, you can download this file. You will need unpack it and overwrite all files.

Update to 1.45.1 revision 301

And here is the DeckBot version (plain text UI)

Download DeckBot 1.45.1

These are the release changes:

b]Card bug fixes:[/b]

- Targeted sacrifice spell fixed.
- Fixed Claustrophobia, Melancholy, Paralyze, Psychic Overload, Roots, Sleeping Potion and Thirst. Now enchanted creature is tapped when its enchanted.
- Fixed interaction between Ghostly Flicker and Archaeomancer or other similar cards.
- Fixed AEther Barrier
- Slight fix of Seraph
- Corrected reinforce cost of Brighthearth Banneret
- Fixed Desecration Demon
- Corrected typo on Blistercoil Weird
- Rewritten Living Death and Living End
- Rewritten Warren Weirding
- Fixed CCounterMultiplyModifier to work correctly with doubling effects.
- s_text function for plane types finished.
- Fixed predefined filters for nonbasic land types.
- Tidied up Conquering Manticore and Zealous Conscripts
- Fixed Agony Warp/Martial Glory
- Fixed displayed token order on Bestial Menace
- Fixed Weatherseed Totem
- Fixed Vexing Devil
- Modified Word of Seizing
- Streamlined Spellbound Dragon
- Fixed cards that exile and return themselves to not return if they are exiled before the ability resolves: AEtherling, Anurid Brushhopper, Argent Sphinx, Ghost Council of Orzhova, Hikari, Twilight Guardian; Norin the Wary, Saltskitter
- The word "Battalion" fixed
- Druid's Deliverance now expires in cleanup

Other changes:
Cards updated: Kjeldoran Home Guard, Mana Drain, Saprazzan Outrigger, Silent Assassin, Stoic Ephemera
Updated exceptions for Phosphorescent Feast and Sanity Grinding
Planeswalker type added: Ral

Cards added:

Antiquities: Urza's Miter

Apocalypse: Gerrard's Verdict

Coldsnap: Vanish into Memory

Commander: Scattering Stroke

Dissension: Utopia Sprawl

Dragon's Maze: AEtherling, Advent of the Wurm, Armed//Dangerous, Armored Wolf-Rider, Ascended Lawmage, Awe for the Guilds, Azorius Cluestone, Azorius Guildgate, Bane Alley Blackguard, Battering Krasis, Beck//Call, Beetleform Mage, Blast of Genius, Boros Cluestone, Boros Guildgate, Boros Mastiff, Breaking//Entering, Bred for the Hunt, Bronzebeak Moa, Carnage Gladiator, Catch//Release, Clear a Path, Crypt Incursion, Deadbridge Chant, Debt to the Deathless, Deputy of Acquittals, Dimir Cluestone, Dimir Guildgate, Down//Dirty, Drown in Filth, Emmara Tandris, Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch; Far//Away, Fatal Fumes, Feral Animist, Fluxcharger, Gaye of Granite, Give//Take, Gleam of Battle, Golgari Cluestone, Golgari Guildgate, Gruul Cluestone, Gruul Guildgate, Gruul War Chant, Haazda Snare Squad, Haunter of Nightveil, Hidden Strings, Hired Torturer, Izzet Cluestone, Izzet Guildgate, Jelenn Sphinx, Korozda Gorgon, Kraul Warrior, Lavinia of the Tenth, Legion's Initiative, Lyev Decree, Maw of the Obzedat, Maze Abomination, Maze Behemoth, Maze Glider, Maze Rusher, Maze Sentinel, Maze's End, Melek, Izzet Paragon; Mending Touch, Mindstatic, Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker; Morgue Burst, Murmuring Phantasm, Mutant's Prey, Nivix Cyclops, Obzedat's Aid, Opal Lake Gatekeepers, Orzhov Cluestone, Orzhov Guildgate, Phytoburst, Pilfered Plans, Plasm Capture, Pontiff of Blight, Profit//Loss, Protect//Serve, Punish the Enemy, Rakdos Cluestone, Rakdos Drake, Rakdos Guildgate, Ral Zarek, Ready//Willing, Reap Intellect, Render Silent, Renegade Krasis, Renounce the Guilds, Restore the Peace, Riot Control, Riot Piker, Rubblebelt Maaka, Ruric Thar, the Unbowed; Saruli Gatekeepers, Savageborn Hydra, Scion of Vitu-Ghazi, Selesnya Cluestone, Selesnya Guildgate, Simic Cluestone, Simic Guildgate, Sin Collector, Sinister Possession, Sire of Insanity, Skylasher, Smelt-Ward Gatekeepers, Species Gorger, Spike Jester, Steeple Roc, Sunspire Gatekeepers, Tajic, Blade of the Legion; Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts; Thrashing Mossdog, Tithe Drinker, Toil//Trouble, Trostani's Summoner, Ubul Sar Gatekeepers, Uncovered Clues, Unflinching Courage, Viashino Firstblade, Voice of Resurgence, Vorel of the Hull Clade, Wake the Reflections, Warleader's Helix, Warped Physique, Weapon Surge, Wear//Tear, Wind Drake, Woodlot Crawler, Zhur-Taa Ancient, Zhur-Taa Druid

Eventide: Pyrrhic Revival

Fallen Empires: Soul Exchange

Lorwyn: Scattering Stroke

Magic 2014: Forest (x4), Island (x4), Kalonian Tusker, Mountain (x4), Plains (x4), Regathan Firecat, Shadowborn Apostle, Shadowborn Demon, Staff of the Wild Magus, Swamp (x4)

Odyssey: Balshan Beguiler

Prophecy: Keldon Battlewagon

Ravnica: Spectral Searchlight

Tempest: Coffin Queen

The Dark: Banshee

Urza's Saga: Curfew

Weatherlight: Sawtooth Ogre
FranAvalon
Programmer

Re: BotArena 1.45.1 Posted. Dragon's maze supported. (135/15

Postby rap » 27 Apr 2013, 23:55

Very nice application!
But this update does not seem to fix the problem with the triggered sac of vexing devils.
rap

Postby FranAvalon » 28 Apr 2013, 08:31

Thx, Vexing Devil code was rewrited. We will check it again to see what happen to it.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby FranAvalon » 04 May 2013, 13:55

rap wrote:But this update does not seem to fix the problem with the triggered sac of vexing devils.
Will fixed on next release, but I've attached the fixed dll
Attachments
AvacynRestored.zip
(251.59 KiB) Downloaded 552 times
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby rap » 08 May 2013, 15:25

Mhh, maybe i dont know how to do this right (just copied the new dll over the old one), but this does not change anything for me ;)
rap

Postby FranAvalon » 09 May 2013, 14:34

rap wrote:Mhh, maybe i dont know how to do this right (just copied the new dll over the old one), but this does not change anything for me ;)
Weird, That must work.
I've retested it and works OK in my PC. So, I've packed the complete BA files and upload it. Just download the 7z file, unpack it and overwrite.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvtfgdzjfct649c
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby rap » 10 May 2013, 10:04

Thank you, it works when I overwrite all the files!
rap

Postby FranAvalon » 10 May 2013, 14:39

Nice :D
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby ozks » 06 Jun 2013, 04:57

this proyect continued alive! didn't tested since 2012.
one question? i deleted all the images that i used to have, and its quite hard to download and rename according to each block.
so, can i use the images from forge? and if i can, how i'll have to rename?
ozks

Postby FranAvalon » 07 Jun 2013, 17:22

BA uses the same picture structure than Magic Workstation. I think that you can found a torrent here on slightlymagic and download it.

I don't know which is the forge's card structure, so I can't tell you if that files are or not compatibles. If Forge uses crops then the pictures can be used on BA, because BA uses full images.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby ozks » 08 Jun 2013, 01:38

forge use full images. let me try and then i'll come back!
ozks

Return to BotArena and DeckBot