It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:40

Text Size

Cheapest shop for buying magic

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Cheapest shop for buying magic

Postby doxaios » 12 Apr 2009, 18:51

I don't have the paypal problem :roll: I live in europe so I want to buy from uk but I am searching for shops in us.The nice thing with uk is that I don't pay for customs etc.MagicMadhouse is my favorite but is a little bit expensive. From Manaleak I bought once but I didn't like the condition of the cards.GameBazaar doesn't have the variety(but has the best price) ,so I want to learn about Noot...
doxaios

Postby The Scientist » 14 Apr 2009, 06:19

If you live in Europe, I can recommend this site for buying magic singles : http://www.magiccardmarket.eu
It works like an online shop where everyone can post what they're selling. The prices are usually cheaper than ebay.
I'm selling and buying there.
You can pay by Paypal or just a international money transfer (using IBAN/BIC nrs)
The Scientist

Postby doxaios » 14 Apr 2009, 10:34

That looks interesting! The problems are 1)It is good only if you want to buy from 1 seller ,2)because they are individuals and common players you are not sure if the condition of the cards is as told. I think the next time I give it a try. :wink:
doxaios

Postby The Scientist » 14 Apr 2009, 10:54

so far I've had no problems with conditions of the cards.
And most of the time the prices are low enough to still make it profitable to buy from multiple sellers and paying multiple times shipping costs ..
The Scientist

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion