It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:07

Text Size

Izzet vs Golgari

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Izzet vs Golgari

Postby Zefrem23 » 12 Dec 2013, 22:02

Hi folks!

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, but I've tried to add the Izzet vs Golgari duel decks to ManaLink 3, and they never show up in the list. The way I got the decks was to use MTG Studio to convert them from Forge, save them as Magic Workstation decks, and load them into Playdeck Analyzer. I then put the files into the PlayDeck folder in my ManaLink program folder. However, when I start a game, the deck list doesn't contain the Izzet and Golgari decks.

Have I gone about things completely ass-backwards? Is there some update for ML3 that already has these decks in and working?

Any help on this will be massively appreciated.
Zefrem23

Re: Izzet vs Golgari

Postby Korath » 12 Dec 2013, 22:33

There's probably at least one card in each that isn't coded. Such decks won't show up as playable when you try to start a game, but can be loaded in the deck editor.

The easiest way to avoid this is to build the decks in the in-game deck editor. This isn't especially onerous unless the deck's a 200-card highlander monstrosity.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby Zefrem23 » 13 Dec 2013, 07:46

Ah, okay - that makes sense. I'll give building the decks in the editor a bash.

Is there a master list somewhere of the cards that aren't yet coded, or perhaps the cards which are so I can check each card against the list?

Thanks for your help :)
Zefrem23

Postby stassy » 13 Dec 2013, 09:08

There is better : you can use the incredibly fabulous Playdeck Analyzer which is an utility specifically created for Manalink 3.0 that can check your deck in many format and tell you which card are coded or not, and can convert them into Manalink compatible format

For the true list of coded card currently in ML3, you can look it up in the Manalink.csv file located in the magic_updater folder.
stassy

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges