It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:35

Text Size

Share your decks in .dck form

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Share your decks in .dck form

Postby oito » 14 Feb 2012, 12:06

Here's about 2390 .dck files for Manalink 3.0 (28-jan-2012 release) inside a .7z archive. These include all sorts of decks (mostly scraped from the forum, but also from friends who sent me). Useful if you want to have unpredictable Gauntlets or if you need ideas for new decks, I guess ;)

Download link: http://mediafire.com/?ivzgx4ctoom3o5u
oito

Postby Davor Vitief » 16 Oct 2012, 16:26

could somebody repost the above file? beacuse it has expired, thanks.
Davor Vitief

Postby nove » 16 Feb 2013, 11:38

For updated lists of decks (for the current release of Manalink 3.0), see this thread, for now: http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9535
nove

Postby Newt » 06 Oct 2013, 03:59

noob here. I see the numbers next to the cards in lists posted here. so i assume there is a way to copy and paste them into a deck generator of some sort. as the numbers correspond to the cards in the games card index correct? any info anyone can give me is appreciated
Newt

Postby stassy » 06 Oct 2013, 05:41

The Manalink 3.0 deck format is quite simple, it's just a plain text file filled with the above code that can be found in the Playdeck folder.

However, as it can be a bit tedious and some decks need to be updated every patch, we have this wonderful tool that can automatically do it.
stassy

Postby Fizanko » 31 Aug 2014, 16:31

2 decks for the Elspeth vs Tezzeret duel decks.

I replaced in both decks the cards that aren't coded in Manalink3 by other roughly equivalent/balanced cards.
DD-Elspeth-Tezzeret.dck is for the Elspeth player
DD-Tezzeret-Elspeth.dck is for the Tezzeret player
Attachments
DDelsptezz.zip
(1.54 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
probably outdated by now so you should avoid : Innistrad world for Forge (updated 17/11/2014)
Duel Decks for Forge - Forge custom decks (updated 25/10/2014)
Fizanko
Tester

Postby VladVoivode » 06 Jan 2015, 12:12

Hi all,

I'll try here since a post I made in the Play Deck Analyzer thread has gone unanswered. I've been posting decks for Forge - approximately 210 - and I want to start posting decks here as well. But here;s the problem: the deck editor in Manalink while nice looking is not terribly functional as the search engine frequently misses cards that ARE in Manalink 3.0. I've been manually recreating decks I am finding on Tapped Out, Deckbox, Magic League, and other places. In Forge, which I think has 2000 more cards at the moment, it's an easy matter of copying and pasting and the deck is done and ready for AI vs. AI testing as well as random personal testing against the AI by me. But in Manalink 3.0, I have encountered situations in which I will have most of the deck in only to find that two or three crucial cards are missing.

I looked at the Play Deck Analyzer as a solution since it is supposed to import plain text files which .dck files are just properly formatted to be read by Forge or Manalink 3.0. But, either I am misunderstanding something or else the import and convert function doesn't work properly. What I need is just a little guidance on how to use PDA to get decks into Manalink 3.0 to share them here without having to shift click each card in Manalink's built in editor. Since I am submitting decks for Forge, I would like to be to take a few extra moments to submit decks for Manalink 3.0.

I appreciate the help and in turn, it gives Manalink users more play decks. :)

Best,
Vlad

PS: Some of the decks I have brought in from Tapped Out and Magic League are every bit as strong as Daily Decks and other WOTC decks found all over the Internet.I have found three sites not covered by gos in the Forge section with close to 350,000 decks among them. Certainly I am not going to import them all unless someone wants to pay me :lol: but, some of these decks are just too good and need to be here.
VladVoivode

Postby Nexhro » 06 Jan 2015, 15:10

Hello Vlad,

I'm not familiar enough with the PDA to help you with that, but I can provide a hint regarding Manalink's deck editor. It doesn't search for card names, but scans all cards' rules texts for the entered query. The only things it doesn't seem to find are basic land names. So entering "for a forest" won't turn up any results, despite they're being a number of cards (Wood Elves etc) with that wording.

If you want to search for a card by name, just type the name when the cursor is not in the search box (e.g. by clicking on any card from the bottom, then type the first few letters of the card you're looking for).
Nexhro

Postby VladVoivode » 06 Jan 2015, 18:07

Hi Nexhro,

I'll give your idea a shot! Thanks!!

Best,
Vlad
VladVoivode

Postby baka » 12 Jan 2015, 22:14

this boring deck is quite powerful. i named it "the boring" because its actually quite boring to play. its a white only deck using moat and humility combo to defeat your opponent. because they both cost 4 mana you have the 2 instant exile cards as your disposal as well as kirtar's desire to disable a create attack. to speed things up you have howling mine and ivory tower to boost your HP. the tutor helps find the enchantments/artifact if you need them. so, how to win? you need to force your opponent to play until no cards left. to not lose yourself you have elixir of immortality. to boost the mana i include remote farm, serra sanctum, tolarian & black lotus and sol ring. i added the tabernacle to irritate your opponent a bit more.

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/X3croaSF/file.html
baka

Postby VladVoivode » 08 Apr 2015, 17:36

Hi Manalinkers,

Here is a zip file with 116 decks from around the web. Since PlayDeck Analyzer and I don't get along, I input these by hand after I import them to Forge. Since Fate Reforged was released for Manalink, I am going back to revisit the decks I submitted for Forge that are pre-Dragons so I should be uploading at least 100 more.

I really wish there was a way to import decks more quickly as there are thousands out there.

Best,
Vlad
Attachments
Some Decks.zip
(58.4 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
VladVoivode

Postby VladVoivode » 10 Apr 2015, 21:01

Nice to see that some folks downloaded these! :) More on the way.
VladVoivode

Postby quatrocentos-e-vinte » 28 May 2015, 14:34

I *ahem* found these decks laying around. Maybe someone is interested? Some of the decks don't make much sense... I apologize for that.

229 normal decks
112 EDH decks
Attachments
PlayDecks420.zip
(289.85 KiB) Downloaded 444 times
quatrocentos-e-vinte
Programmer

Postby SerraKeith » 08 Jul 2015, 14:58

Hi. I just found this program and love it.

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could obtain decks that contain cards only up through Fallen Empires/Ice Age?

(that's when I used to play and I find those cards to be very simple & nostalgic)

Thanks
SerraKeith

Postby counterspell15 » 16 Sep 2015, 17:41

MTG Old School Decks

This is a compilation of historical decks and modern stuff of the days before It was called Vintage or Type I, when it was simply called Magic. It´s a compilation of 120 decks I made along with internet research of famous old school decks from World Championships and Pro Tours ranged from 1994 to 1999 and some old school decks from Eternal Central Old School tournament (in modern times). The contents:

4 decks from World Championship 1994
5 decks from World Championship 1995
2 decks from Pro Tour Columbus 1996
8 decks from Pro Tour New York 1996
5 decks from World Championship 1996
+ The Deck 1996
8 decks from Pro Tour Chicago 1997
8 decks from Pro Tour Paris 1997
8 decks from World Championship 1997
8 decks from Pro Tour Rome 1997
8 decks from World Championship 1998
4 decks from pro Tour Vienna 1999
8 decks from Pro Tour Chicago 1999
8 decks from Pro Tour New York 1999
11 decks from World Championship 1999
8 decks from World Championship Top Extended Decks 1999
16 decks from Old School 93-94 Eternal Weekend 2015

Issues:

1- Some decks from tournaments are missing some cards and needed to be replaced by sideboard ones or similar respecting the deck phylosophy (usually no more than 3-5 cards have been replaced and only in some decks).
2- Some decks may not work properly if are selected to play against AI due to limitations of AI to run metagame strategies.

By the way, a lot of them are really fun to play with and against AI!

PS: Please run with the latest patch Fate Reforged.
Attachments
MTG Old School Decks.rar
MTG Old School Decks
(55.38 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
counterspell15

PreviousNext

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges