It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 06:54

Text Size

Updates on the way.

MicroProse's Shandalar Campaign Game, now with new cards & a new look!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Updates on the way.

Postby CirothUngol » 16 Sep 2015, 01:12

Welcome to insanity! ^_^

How 'bout this:
Use the DeckBuilder to select all of the cards you'd like to include in Shandalar. It might take more than one deck 'cause I think there's a 200 'unique card' limit on playdecks. Then turn off all of the cards in Shandalar.ini by placing the line '--=disable' in the [Sets] section. Then copy/paste all of your chosen cards to the [Enable] section.
"I thought the day had brought enough horrors for our ragged band, but the night was far worse."
-Lucilde Fiksdotter

Shandalar 2012 Revisited
Magic: The Gathering Abandonware
CirothUngol
Programmer

Postby lujo » 17 Sep 2015, 01:04

Thanx for the reply, been waiting for this a LOOOOOONG time. :)

Right, but, I'm not sure which cards are Shandalar legit ATM? The one thing I'd want to do is the most sensible thing (and for my own personal enjoyment) is do what I wanted to do for... years and years... and TWEAK the original shandalar pool with period apropriate replacements for certain bits of chaff and filling out empty niches in the card pool (err, I devised a lot of limited environments before the cube was ever officially "invented", heh, conceptualizing a more workable shandalar pool which would keep the oldie aesthetic was something I always toyed with). But if I select, say "Fallen Empires" in the deckbuilder it opens up a selection of Fallen Empires' pretty much entire cardpool (know it visually by heart) - doesn't tell me which have been coded for Shandalar yet.

Am I missing something?

- Also, since you guys have cracked the damned thing, I'm VERY willing to supply you with a "core oldies" shandalar set with enough workable stuff that doesn't include Mishra's Factories, Deserts and simmilar things that cause the AI to activate them senselessly all the time. Or do you plan on trying to bugfix those?

Two more questions:

- Is there a way to get all the cards to use the original frames? Figuring out card collors can be a pain in the deckbuilder with post-mirrodin frames. I know it's got stuff to do with card arts, but I was wondering if maybe someone enterprising got around to doing something like that at some point.

- The deckbuilder in shandlar itself is fiddly as it takes individuall clicking cards to move them out of the deck (the drop-down menu only asks if you'd like to sell them). This wouldn't be too bad, but clicking on them simply moves them to the bottom of the list and causes generally silly behavior.

- Is there any hope/plans of making shandalar duels best of 3? Been fiddling around a bunch with forge while I was waiting for someone to crack this thing and got quite used to the idea.

No rush on (even replying to) anything, sorry for the textwall, except maybe the "how do I know what's IN shandalar ATM while at the deckbuilder".
---

My Shandalar deck pack folder is avaliable here:Dropbox
Leave feedback on particular decks here: Google doc
Ask for instructions, give feedback and complaints here: Thread
lujo

Postby stassy » 17 Sep 2015, 03:36

The Deck.exe outside the game and in the Shandalar2012 folder can filter Shandalar only card with the [B]Block option filter, unfortunately trying to cross filter with another block using CTRL is not working for now.

You could use the CirothUngol advices to filter everything but the desired block in the Shandalar.ini file.

All the Shandalar original cards will be recoded so we just need to wait until it's done to report any issue again.

For the deckbuilder click, either double click firmly on the card, or click and drag firmly, you can also SHIFT+click and set number to 1 but it take a bit more time.
stassy

Postby Korath » 17 Sep 2015, 10:48

lujo wrote:But if I select, say "Fallen Empires" in the deckbuilder it opens up a selection of Fallen Empires' pretty much entire cardpool (know it visually by heart) - doesn't tell me which have been coded for Shandalar yet.
See here for how to display cards valid in Shandalar; but it was only ever intended as a quick, stopgap hack. As Stassy mentions, there isn't a way to display cards that are both in Shandalar and in some arbitrary set like Fallen Empires, only ones that are in either. I've added a quick-and-dirty (but still better than before) command-line option to Shandalar.exe for the next release that just launches the deckbuilder, which is simple enough that I'll backport it to Loremaster's Tower and Thieves Hideout.
lujo wrote:- Is there a way to get all the cards to use the original frames? Figuring out card collors can be a pain in the deckbuilder with post-mirrodin frames. I know it's got stuff to do with card arts, but I was wondering if maybe someone enterprising got around to doing something like that at some point.
Edit DuelArt\Duel.dat, look for the [Expansions] section, and everywhere it lists Modern.dat, Timeshift.dat, etc., change them all to Classic.dat.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Loremaster's Tower 4

Postby Korath » 17 Sep 2015, 22:01

Last edited by Korath on 19 Dec 2016, 19:21, edited 2 times in total.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 21 Sep 2015, 05:09

Thanks a lot guys for everything, I'm happily working on a cardset + decks combination.

I remember seeing a whishlist and some folks "ordering" a whole lot of stuff, I was wondering if I could still try too mooch a few cards here and there as I dig into what's here and what's not? "Power" cards for constructed over the ages don't exactly cut it a below-20 lives format, and I could really use some stuff noone'd think to order or code up.

Card's I'd be lookign for right now would be:

| Open
Abandoned Outpost
Benevolent Bodyguard
Guided Strike
Phantom Nomad
Shelter
Gallantry
Battlewise Aven
Ancestral Tribute
Etereal Haze
Otherwordly Journey
Terashi's Cry

Also, depending on how good the AI is with cycling, I have a few things I'd appreciate there.

Explanation:

| Open
Also, I'm not sure how the AI handles cards which let it discard stuff (Patrol Hound, various other things from the Oddisey block) but those could come in handy since there's a bunch of nifty white threshold cards that seem to play quite well for Shandalar lower end decks (with a few stong options for higher ones), and having something like that be a base theme for white seems appealing so I'm looking for stuff that supports the mechanic that can be added. Low-power cantrip spells are obv. good for this, which is why the oddisey block is loaded with them, and so are creatures that sacrifice themselves (currently using Kami of False Hope and Kami of Ancient Law to tie that theme with spirits :) ). Lands that sacrifice themselves would also be good, if I could make sure the AI does what it's supposed to do with them (I could use the Oddisey "sacrifice for a mana of any color" cycle for that purpose).

A bunch of white threshold guys as vanilla stuff plays nicely into having one of the higher end White guys playing Armageddon and the mechanic can be nicelly scaled and spread out among decks. The lower end deck guys can get Mystic Familiar (cool little junky flyer), Mystic Visionary and Mystic Penitent, somebody higher up the chain gets the Crusade variant, Mystic Zealot is/was a strong limited format creature anyway, and Mystic Crusader is a shoe in for either Crusader or Paladin. Then the Armageddon Guy gets a bunch of them for a rather tough deck, and the player can collect them by beating various folks to put togather a multicolor threshold deck with more enablers if they want - plus it leaves plenty of room for other themes.

Also, I've heard about you looking for good dungeon cards, I can certainly keep an eye out for those, but if you want to make a flavourful dungeon without necessarily disrupting everything a good place to look are "growing" enchantments from Urza's block provided the AI can be tweaked not to fire them off immediately. There's all sorts of them, but they could ensure the player always faces the same threat in every match in a particular dungeon.

Q: What's the procedure for editiong dungeon rules currently? Could a modder like me do it to test stuff out?

Q: How about special rules for monsters (like what they start with if they have a mana tap going?)

Q: Also, the reward/availability pools (markets, match win rewards), any moderately easy way to approach those?

Q: How about more guys guarding lairs? Custom decks?
---

lujo

Postby Korath » 22 Sep 2015, 14:35

The card request thread is here. If they're just posted in this thread (which is mostly anything-goes), they'll get forgotten.

Do note, though, that about half of those aren't in Manalink, so they'd be an utter pain to get into Shandalar. I'm reserving that sort of effort for either cards that impact many, many other cards, like the snow-covered basic lands that will be in the next release, or for cards that are either impossible in Manalink for technical reasons or so much effort there as to be effectively so, like Deflection, Yixlid Jailer, Mindslaver, or Artificial Evolution. (All of which are still a long way off in Shandalar, too, mind you.)

Some of the other stuff you're asking for, particularly the dungeon bonus cards, can be edited in Shandalar.ini. Most of the rest cannot. Spell out, specifically, what you want to do, submit a feature request, and, if the idea is feasible, I'll probably get to it eventually.

---

New cards so far in the next version | Open
Accorder's Shield
Adun Oakenshield
Adventuring Gear
Agadeem Occultist
Akrasan Squire
Anafenza, the Foremost
Anarchist
Angel of Finality
Angel of Flight Alabaster
Angel of Glory's Rise
Apprentice Necromancer
Archaeomancer
Argivian Find
Argivian Restoration
Armament Master
Armored Skaab
Artisan of Kozilek
Ashen Powder
Auramancer
Auriok Glaivemaster
Auriok Salvagers
Aven Squire
Balduvian Conjurer
Balduvian Dead
Balthor the Defiled
Barbed Battlegear
Basilica Guards
Basilica Screecher
Basilisk Collar
Battlegrace Angel
Beacon of Unrest
Beckon Apparition
Behemoth Sledge
Bladed Bracers
Bladed Pinions
Bladewing the Risen
Blight Sickle
Blightsteel Colossus
Blind Obedience
Bloodbond March
Blossoming Wreath
Boggart Birth Rite
Bone Saw
Bonehoard
Bonesplitter
Brawler's Plate
Bubbling Muck
Butcher's Cleaver
Cadaver Imp
Call to Mind
Cartographer
Cathedral of War
Cemetery Reaper
Champion's Helm
Chariot of Victory
Charnelhoard Wurm
Civic Saber
Cloak and Dagger
Cobbled Wings
Consecrated Sphinx
Copper Carapace
Corpse Cur
Corpse Hauler
Court Archers
Cremate
Cruel Ultimatum
Crypt Angel
Crypt Creeper
Crypt Ghast
Crystal Chimes
Damia, Sage of Stone
Dance of the Dead
Darksteel Axe
Darksteel Colossus
Darksteel Plate
Deadbridge Chant
Debtors' Knell
Defy Death
Deja Vu
Demigod of Revenge
Demonmail Hauberk
Doomed Necromancer
Drakestown Forgotten
Dryad Militant
Duskmantle Prowler
Duty-Bound Dead
Eater of the Dead
Elder of Laurels
Emeria, the Sky Ruin
Empty the Catacombs
Empyrial Plate
Erebos, God of the Dead
Eternal Witness
Executioner's Hood
Extract from Darkness
Fate Unraveler
Fated Return
Fearsome Awakening
Fell the Mighty
Fertile Ground
Fireshrieker
First Response
Flayer Husk
Fleetfeather Sandals
Ghitu War Cry
Glacial Crasher
Goblin Gaveleer
Golem-Skin Gauntlets
Gorgon Flail
Gorgon's Head
Grafted Exoskeleton
Grafted Wargear
Grave Robbers
Gravedigger
Gravespawn Sovereign
Graveyard Shovel
Greatsword
Griffin Dreamfinder
Guardians of Akrasa
Hanna, Ship's Navigator
Harvest Wurm
Havengul Runebinder
Heap Doll
Heavy Mattock
Hedron Matrix
Heliod, God of the Sun
Hell's Caretaker
Hero's Blade
High Tide
Horizon Chimera
Hymn of Rebirth
Immortal Servitude
Infernal Genesis
Izzet Chronarch
Jace's Erasure
Jolrael, Empress of Beasts
Karmic Guide
Karn's Touch
Kederekt Parasite
Kemba, Kha Regent
Kingpin's Pet
Kite Shield
Kitesail
Kitesail Apprentice
Knight of Glory
Knight of Infamy
Knight of Obligation
Knighthood
Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
Leering Emblem
Legacy Weapon
Leonin Den-Guard
Leonin Scimitar
Leonin Squire
Leyline of the Void
Lightning Greaves
Liquimetal Coating
Lord of the Undead
Lorescale Coatl
Lotus-Eye Mystics
Loxodon Punisher
Loxodon Warhammer
Loyal Retainers
Malevolent Awakening
Mardu Woe-Reaper
Mask of Avacyn
Mental Note
Merrow Bonegnawer
Mind's Eye
Miraculous Recovery
Mnemonic Wall
Monk Idealist
Mtenda Griffin
Myr Servitor
Narcomoeba
Natural Affinity
Nature's Spiral
Necratog
Necrogenesis
Necromancer's Covenant
Necropouncer
Nefarox, Overlord of Grixis
Nekusar, the Mindrazer
Nemesis Mask
Nemesis of Reason
Nightmare Lash
Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
No-Dachi
Noble Hierarch
Nut Collector
Nylea, God of the Hunt
Nyx Weaver
Obsidian Battle-Axe
Odunos River Trawler
Ogre's Cleaver
Order of Whiteclay
Overgrowth
Oversold Cemetery
Paleoloth
Pennon Blade
Perilous Vault
Pharika's Mender
Phyrexian Delver
Phyrexian Reclamation
Piston Sledge
Pit Keeper
Planar Birth
Prowler's Helm
Psychosis Crawler
Purphoros, God of the Forge
Pyrrhic Revival
Qasali Pridemage
Rafiq of the Many
Raksha Golden Cub
Razor Hippogriff
Reanimate
Reborn Hope
Recurring Nightmare
Reign of the Pit
Relearn
Relentless Rats
Resolute Archangel
Rest in Peace
Restore
Return of the Nightstalkers
Revive
Reya Dawnbringer
Rhox Charger
Ring of Kalonia
Ring of Thune
Ring of Valkas
Riot Gear
Rise of the Dark Realms
Ritual of the Returned
Roar of Reclamation
Ronin Warclub
Rotfeaster Maggot
Runechanter's Pike
Sacred Armory
Sage's Knowledge
Sai of the Shinobi
Salvage Scout
Sanctum Gargoyle
Scarblade Elite
Scavenging Ooze
Screeching Skaab
Scrivener
Seal of Primordium
Sepulchral Primordial
Serra Avatar
Servant of Nefarox
Shadowborn Apostle
Shallow Grave
Sharpened Pitchfork
Sharuum the Hegemon
Sheoldred, Whispering One
Shield of Kaldra
Shrieking Affliction
Shuko
Sickleslicer
Sigiled Paladin
Silver-Inlaid Dagger
Skinwing
Skull of Orm
Skyblinder Staff
Snow-Covered Forest
Snow-Covered Island
Snow-Covered Mountain
Snow-Covered Plains
Snow-Covered Swamp
Soulquake
Spidersilk Net
Spiteful Visions
Stitch Together
Strands of Night
Strandwalker
Strider Harness
Sublime Archangel
Sunspear Shikari
Swiftfoot Boots
Sword of Vengeance
Sylvok Replica
Syndic of Tithes
Syndicate Enforcer
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
Teneb, the Harvester
Tenza, Godo's Maul
Tethmos High Priest
Thassa, God of the Sea
Thelonite Druid
Thraben Heretic
Tithe Drinker
Tolarian Serpent
Torch Fiend
Tormentor's Trident
Tortured Existence
Totally Lost
Traumatize
Treasure Hunter
Treasured Find
Treasury Thrull
Trusty Machete
Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
Undergrowth Scavenger
Undertaker
Underworld Dreams
Ursapine
Verdant Haven
Vigor Mortis
Vile Rebirth
Viridian Claw
Visions of Beyond
Vulshok Battlegear
Vulshok Gauntlets
Vulshok Morningstar
Warlord's Axe
Warmonger's Chariot
Warren Pilferers
Waveskimmer Aven
Whispersilk Cloak
Withered Wretch
Wort, Boggart Auntie
Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed
Yore-Tiller Nephilim
Zombie Apocalypse

Rewritten MicroProse cards:
Animate Dead (finally)
Argivian Archaeologist
Ashnod's Transmogrant
Balance
Call from the Grave
Drop of Honey/Porphyry Nodes
Jeweled Bird
Pyramids
Raise Dead/Disentomb/Wildwood Rebirth
Reconstruction/Ritual of Restoration
Regrowth/Recollect
Resurrection/Breath of Life/False Defeat/Zombify

For the most part, these are cards with Extort; Exalted; targeting (single) cards in graveyards; cards that change their or another card's type (but not subtype, which, paradoxically, is harder); cards with draw triggers; and equipment. The equipment cards are the most recent, which is why only the simplest equipment cards are in so far, and hardly any cards that specifically interact with them.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 23 Sep 2015, 00:05

*Jawdrop*, Thank you very, very much, sent a few bug tickets (I hope I didn't mess them up), posted a largeish whishlish which I'm holding fingers crossed for (picked uncomplicated stuff as profficiently as I could :S). I'll play around with stuff and post ideas for dungeon starting cards - there are several cycles which work very well with the concept in theory (from Urzas Saga and Zendikar respectively, and I'm making notes on randomly interesting enchantments, too). Keep up the awesome work!

Also, what is the difference between Loremaster's Tower and other series?
---

lujo

Postby jiansonz » 23 Sep 2015, 08:32

lujo wrote:Also, what is the difference between Loremaster's Tower and other series?
Ruined Tower -> Loremaster's Tower -> Thieves' Hideout is (among other things) the progression line with more cards added. Higher number within a series is a more polished/bugfixed version.
jiansonz

Postby Arrabal » 02 Oct 2015, 11:49

Edit:

Added bug ticket and cards to whishlist.

Keep up the good work!

Regards.
Last edited by Arrabal on 02 Oct 2015, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
Arrabal

Postby Aswan jaguar » 02 Oct 2015, 14:11

Arrabal the bugs should be reported on bug tracker/shandalar,see top of the page and the Erg Raiders behaviour is indeed a bug.
None of the lands you mention are yet on the game.For card requests ask here.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Draggamor » 03 Oct 2015, 21:50

Korath wrote:... and equipment. The equipment cards are the most recent, which is why only the simplest equipment cards are in so far, and hardly any cards that specifically interact with them.
At least there will be some, as I asked :mrgreen:
Draggamor

Postby Korath » 04 Oct 2015, 06:22

So yeah, current status.

I'm currently working on cards with multiple activated abilities. I've finally got syntax for this that I'm happy with, letting me program them almost identically to one-ability cards. Memnarch is a typical example:
Code: Select all
CARD(card_addtype_artifact_target_permanent_for_1UU_gain_control_target_artifact_for_3U, CARD_ID_MEMNARCH)
{
  RETURN_MULTIACTIVATE2(("Become an artifact",  ACTIVATE2(`1UU, ActivateTarget, (TARGET_PERMANENT(ANYBODY)),
                                                          add_type_legacy(player, card, inst->targets[0], TYPE_ARTIFACT, true, 1))),
                        ("Control an artifact", ACTIVATE2(`3U,  ActivateTarget, (TARGET_ARTIFACT(1-player)),
                                                          gain_control(player, player, card, inst->targets[0], true, 2))));
}
A card that just permanently turns a permanent into an artifact in addition to its other types for {1} {U} {U} would look like:
CARD(card_addtype_artifact_target_permanent_for_1UU, /* some card_id */)
{
  ACTIVATE2(`1UU, ActivateTarget, (TARGET_PERMANENT(ANYBODY)),
            add_type_legacy(player, card, inst->targets[0], TYPE_ARTIFACT, true));
  RETURN();
}
(The ", 1" parameter missing compared to Memnarch is to pick which text to show on the orange effect card.)

Now compare the Manalink version:
int card_memnarch(int player, int card, event_t event){

if( ! IS_GAA_EVENT(event) ){
        return 0;
    }

target_definition_t td;
    default_target_definition(player, card, &td, TYPE_PERMANENT);
    td.illegal_type = TYPE_ARTIFACT;

target_definition_t td1;
    default_target_definition(player, card, &td1, TYPE_ARTIFACT);
    td1.allowed_controller = 1-player;
    td1.preferred_controller = 1-player;

card_instance_t *instance= get_card_instance(player, card);

check_legend_rule(player, card, event);

if( event == EVENT_CAN_ACTIVATE && can_use_activated_abilities(player, card) ){
        if( has_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 1, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0) ){
            return can_target(&td);
        }
        if( has_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) ){
            return can_target(&td1);
        }
    }

if( event == EVENT_ACTIVATE ){
        int choice = 0;
        if( has_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 1, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0) && can_target(&td) ){
            if( has_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) && can_target(&td1) ){
                choice = do_dialog(player, player, card, -1, -1, " Turn into Artifact\n Steal an Artifact\n Cancel", 1);
            }
        }
        else{
            choice = 1;
        }
        if( choice == 0 ){
            charge_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 1, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0);
                if( spell_fizzled != 1 && pick_target(&td, "TARGET_PERMANENT") ){
                    instance->number_of_targets = 1;
                    instance->info_slot = 66;
                }
        }
        else if( choice == 1 ){
                charge_mana_for_activated_ability(player, card, 3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0);
                if( spell_fizzled != 1 && pick_target(&td1, "TARGET_ARTIFACT") ){
                    instance->number_of_targets = 1;
                    instance->info_slot = 67;
                }
        }
        else{
            spell_fizzled = 1;
        }

}

if( event == EVENT_RESOLVE_ACTIVATION ){
        if( instance->info_slot == 66 && valid_target(&td) ){
            turn_into_artifact(player, instance->parent_card, instance->targets[0].player, instance->targets[0].card, 0);
        }
        if( instance->info_slot == 67 && valid_target(&td1) ){
            gain_control(player, instance->parent_card, instance->targets[0].player, instance->targets[0].card);
        }
    }

return 0;
}
Neither of these do the actual work of changing cards' types or controllers; all that boilerplate and extra complexity is just for choosing which ability to activate, and it's in every single card of this sort.

I've barely started on these; I've got another hundred or so cards to go that I'd previously triaged as "easy once I have something to handle multiple activated abilities". There won't be cards with both mana and non-mana activated abilities yet, though, so no manlands - most of which I couldn't do quite yet anyway because they need to add creature subtypes - or most of the other interesting lands, alas. I've wanted to pound Arzakon's face with Kjeldoran Outpost for almost twenty years, and I'm still not there yet. Maybe not cards with multiple activated mana abilities either; we'll see.

There's about three hundred more miscellaneous cards that I've already triaged as feasible, and I'd like to get through a good chunk of them before the next release. In particular, when I went through and added cards with "When [this creature] dies, [do something]" triggers, I missed all the non-creature cards because - irritatingly enough - they're all templated as "When [this permanent] is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, [do something]" instead, even though that's exactly what "dies" is defined to mean. Plus, I did the hard part of selecting multiple targets in a graveyard or in multiple graveyards so that I could add Psychatog, but I haven't yet gone back and programmed any of the other cards I'd flagged as waiting for this feature.
psychatog.jpg

Added cards | Open
AEther Spellbomb
Abyssal Gatekeeper
Abzan Skycaptain
Acid Web Spider
Ageless Entity
Alabaster Dragon
Amok
Anger of the Gods
Ankle Shanker
Annihilating Fire
Araba Mothrider
Arcanis the Omnipotent
Archers' Parapet
Archfiend of Depravity
Archon of Justice
Argentum Armor
Armament Corps
Armory of Iroas
Arrogant Wurm
Artificer's Hex
Aura Thief
Auspicious Ancestor
Aven Fisher
Awakening Zone
Balustrade Spy
Banners Raised
Bar the Door
Barbed Foliage
Barishi
Baru, Fist of Krosa
Basking Rootwalla
Battle-Mad Ronin
Bear's Companion
Bearer of the Heavens
Benalish Cavalry
Benevolent Bodyguard
Benthic Djinn
Big Game Hunter
Black Cat
Blastfire Bolt
Blinding Spray
Blistergrub
Blood Host
Blood Tithe
Bogbrew Witch
Bomber Corps
Boros Elite
Boros Mastiff
Break of Day
Brindle Shoat
Brothers Yamazaki
Bubbling Cauldron
Burning Shield Askari
Burning Wish
Burst of Speed
Burst of Strength
Cadaverous Knight
Call to the Netherworld
Carbonize
Carry Away
Cartel Aristocrat
Cathodion
Caustic Hound
Cavalry Master
Centaur Safeguard
Chasm Skulker
Child of Alara
Cleaver Riot
Corrupted Harvester
Court Street Denizen
Cower in Fear
Cradle of Vitality
Cranial Archive
Cunning Wish
Cursed Ronin
Dakmor Ghoul
Daring Skyjek
Dark Revenant
Dark Withering
Darkslick Drake
Dawnglare Invoker
Death Wish
Death-Hood Cobra
Deathgazer
Deathpact Angel
Deepwood Drummer
Deepwood Ghoul
Deity of Scars
Destructor Dragon
Devoted Retainer
Devour Flesh
Devouring Strossus
Devout Witness
Dirtcowl Wurm
Dirty Wererat
Dodecapod
Doomed Traveler
Dragon Egg
Dragonscale Boon
Dragonscale General
Drainpipe Vermin
Driver of the Dead
Drogskol Reaver
Duneblast
Earnest Fellowship
Eaten by Spiders
Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
Elder Cathar
Elderscale Wurm
Eldrazi Conscription
Elgaud Inquisitor
Elixir of Vitality
Elven Lyre
End Hostilities
Endless Cockroaches
Ensoul Artifact
Eon Hub
Epicenter
Essence Harvest
Experiment One
Fallen Askari
False Prophet
Feast of Flesh
Feat of Resistance
Femeref Knight
Festering Goblin
Festering Newt
Fiery Temper
Final Punishment
Firefist Striker
Firemane Avenger
Flame Burst
Flamebreak
Flesh Carver
Fleshgrafter
Flowstone Channeler
Forced Adaptation
Forsaken Drifters
Foundry Champion
Foundry Street Denizen
Frantic Purification
Fulgent Distraction
Fume Spitter
Gamekeeper
Gang of Devils
Gatherer of Graces
General's Kabuto
Gibbering Descent
Glittering Wish
Glorious Charge
Gobhobbler Rats
Goblin Arsonist
Gods Willing
Goldnight Commander
Gorgon Recluse
Grafdigger's Cage
Grave Strength
Greener Pastures
Greenside Watcher
Grenzo's Rebuttal
Grief Tyrant
Guerrilla Tactics
Hallowed Spiritkeeper
Hammer of Ruin
Hand of Cruelty
Hand of Honor
Haunter of Nightveil
Havoc Demon
Heart-Piercer Bow
Heir of the Wilds
Homing Lightning
Horrifying Revelation
Humble Defector
Hurr Jackal
Hysterical Blindness
Icatian Infantry
Iizuka the Ruthless
Incinerate
Index
Infest
Inkfathom Divers
Inspired Charge
Invasive Species
Ivy Lane Denizen
Izzet Guildmage
Jabari's Banner
Jeskai Sage
Jolrael's Centaur
Jugan, the Rising Star
Kalonian Hydra
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Kavu Predator
Keiga, the Tide Star
Kiku, Night's Flower
Kinsbaile Borderguard
Kitsune Blademaster
Kjeldoran War Cry
Knight of Dawn
Knight of Stromgald
Knight of Valor
Knight of the Mists
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Konda's Hatamoto
Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
Krosan Avenger
Kuldotha Forgemaster
Kuro's Taken
Leonin Sun Standard
Liege of the Hollows
Lifeblood Hydra
Living Wish
Lockjaw Snapper
Lord of Tresserhorn
Luminate Primordial
Maalfeld Twins
Mage Slayer
Magebane Armor
Mageta the Lion
Magma Spray
Marker Beetles
Marrow Bats
Mask of Riddles
Massive Raid
Master of Diversion
Mausoleum Guard
Memnarch
Mental Agony
Messenger Drake
Metrognome
Midvast Protector
Mindeye Drake
Mindscour Dragon
Mindslicer
Mirri's Guile
Mistmoon Griffin
Mitotic Slime
Mongrel Pack
Moonsilver Spear
Mortis Dogs
Mortus Strider
Mother of Runes
Mtenda Herder
Multani's Decree
Murderous Betrayal
Murderous Spoils
Mutilate
Myr Moonvessel
Myr Sire
Myr Turbine
Nagao, Bound by Honor
Nausea
Nav Squad Commandos
Necrogen Spellbomb
Necromancer's Stockpile
Necromantic Thirst
Necropede
Nightscape Apprentice
Nightscape Master
Nim Replica
Nim Shambler
Noetic Scales
Notorious Assassin
Noxious Dragon
Oathsworn Giant
Obelisk of Alara
Obsessive Search
Obstinate Baloth
Oculus
Ogre Battledriver
Opt
Orc Sureshot
Order of Leitbur
Order of the Ebon Hand
Order of the White Shield
Ordruun Veteran
Orzhov Guildmage
Patchwork Gnomes
Pelakka Wurm
Pentarch Paladin
Penumbra Bobcat
Penumbra Spider
Penumbra Wurm
Perilous Myr
Phantatog
Phyrexian Plaguelord
Phytotitan
Pierce Strider
Pillar of Flame
Pitchburn Devils
Plague Spitter
Plague Wind
Plague Witch
Plagued Rusalka
Planar Despair
Polluted Dead
Pressure Point
Psychatog
Psychic Purge
Purge the Profane
Pyrite Spellbomb
Pyromancy
Quickling
Quietus Spike
Rage of Purphoros
Rain of Embers
Rakdos Guildmage
Rakdos Pit Dragon
Rally the Forces
Razia's Purification
Razor Barrier
Realm Seekers
Reckless Wurm
Red Sun's Zenith
Reef Worm
Refocus
Reliquary Monk
Returned Reveler
Rhys the Exiled
Righteous Charge
Roc Egg
Rogue's Gloves
Ronin Houndmaster
Rotcrown Ghoul
Rousing of Souls
Runed Servitor
Runewing
Rush of Battle
Rusted Slasher
Ryusei, the Falling Star
Sage Owl
Samurai Enforcers
Samurai of the Pale Curtain
Sanctified Charge
Sanguine Bond
Sarcatog
Sarcomancy
Savage Knuckleblade
Scare Tactics
Scrapyard Salvo
Screeching Silcaw
Scuttling Doom Engine
Seal of Strength
Searing Meditation
See Beyond
Seedguide Ash
Seismic Mage
Selvala's Charge
Selvala's Enforcer
Sensei's Divining Top
Sentry of the Underworld
Serenity
Serum Raker
Shadow Alley Denizen
Shelter
Shrivel
Sidar Jabari
Sidewinder Sliver
Siege Dragon
Skeleton Scavengers
Skirk Ridge Exhumer
Skyshaper
Skyshroud Vampire
Sleeper's Robe
Smoldering Efreet
Solemn Simulacrum
Solidarity
Soul Feast
Soul of the Harvest
Soulcage Fiend
Sower of Temptation
Specter's Shroud
Spire Barrage
Spirit of the Labyrinth
Sprouting Thrinax
Stalking Bloodsucker
Stampede Driver
Stave Off
Steelshaper's Gift
Stillmoon Cavalier
Stoneforge Mystic
Stonehewer Giant
Stormscape Apprentice
Stormscape Master
Strength of Isolation
Strength of Lunacy
Stromgald Crusader
Sunbeam Spellbomb
Sunblast Angel
Sunscape Apprentice
Sunscape Master
Suq'Ata Lancer
Surge of Thoughtweft
Survival of the Fittest
Swift Justice
Sword of Body and Mind
Sword of Feast and Famine
Sword of Fire and Ice
Sword of Light and Shadow
Sword of War and Peace
Sygg, River Guide
Sylvan Hierophant
Symbiotic Beast
Symbiotic Elf
Symbiotic Wurm
Taj-Nar Swordsmith
Tajic, Blade of the Legion
Takeno, Samurai General
Tarox Bladewing
Telim'Tor
Temple Bell
Temur Ascendancy
Tenacious Dead
Terastodon
Thornscape Apprentice
Thornling
Thornscape Master
Thoughtflare
Thran Foundry
Thunderous Might
Thunderscape Apprentice
Thunderscape Master
Tireless Tribe
Tower Defense
Trade Routes
Training Drone
Tree of Redemption
Trepanation Blade
Trestle Troll
Tribute to Hunger
Trostani's Judgment
Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
Truefire Paladin
Tukatongue Thallid
Tuktuk the Explorer
Turn the Tide
Turn to Dust
Turn to Slag
Uktabi Wildcats
Undead Executioner
Unyaro Bees
Urborg Syphon-Mage
Vampire Warlord
Vastwood Hydra
Viashivan Dragon
Violent Eruption
Viridian Emissary
Viscera Seer
Vitalizing Wind
Voice of Resurgence
Volrath the Fallen
Vulshok Battlemaster
Wall of Limbs
War Flare
Warmind Infantry
Warrior's Honor
Water Servant
Weatherseed Treefolk
Welkin Hawk
Well of Lost Dreams
White Shield Crusader
Wild Mongrel
Wildfire
Willow Priestess
Wilt-Leaf Liege
Wirewood Herald
Wojek Halberdiers
Wolfcaller's Howl
Worldslayer
Worldspine Wurm
Worship
Wrack with Madness
Wurmcoil Engine
Yamabushi's Flame
Yamabushi's Storm
Yavimaya Elder
Zhalfirin Commander
Zhalfirin Knight
Zombie Scavengers

Rewritten MicroProse cards:
Alchor's Tomb
Ali from Cairo
Bazaar of Baghdad/Magus of the Bazaar (mostly with Manalink AI, not MicroProse's, though neither are outstanding)
Cyclopean Mummy
Disintegrate
Lightning Bolt/Fire Ambush/Ghostfire/Lightning Strike/Puncture Blast/Searing Spear/Volcanic Hammer
Mind Twist/Mind Shatter
Mishra's War Machine (including the irritating new Oracle text)
Onulet/Highland Game
Rainbow Knights
Ring of Ma'ruf
Staff of Zegon
Su-Chi
Swords to Plowshares
Wheel of Fortune
Witch Hunter
Wormwood Treefolk
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby lujo » 04 Oct 2015, 09:46

Wow, madness! Not to mention all the other stuff!

Do you need any help with research? Like rounding up missing parts of cycles, stuff that's simmilar to stuff that's allready in, etc? I can't be sure why stuff is missing, but, for example, Circular Logic leaps to mind.
---

lujo

Postby Korath » 04 Oct 2015, 13:29

9 times out of 10 it's because the card isn't in Manalink.
Korath
DEVELOPER

PreviousNext

Return to Shandalar