It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:35

Text Size

BFZ and OGW Expeditions (kind of)

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

BFZ and OGW Expeditions (kind of)

Postby noba21 » 21 Apr 2016, 19:14

Hey, I haven't yet seen scans of the expedition lands and I can't afford them, so I made replications of them. I used MSE and they turned out alright if anyone else wants them (the artists and everything are there, but the set numbers are wrong)
I'm missing five though, as I couldn't find art for them. (Dust Bowl, Eye of Ugin, Flooded Grove, Horizon Canopy, Kor Haven)
If you've got the art for those last cards I could make them. The cards are included in the ZIP (very low resolution) from the WOTC site
Hopefully if your just looking for something to fill your EXP slots until all the scans are done this will keep you from going crazy. :b
Attachments
EXP.zip
(17.86 MiB) Downloaded 1344 times
Last edited by noba21 on 27 Apr 2016, 06:27, edited 4 times in total.
noba21

Re: BFZ and OGW Expeditions (kind of)

Postby VileTouch » 24 Apr 2016, 18:03

resolution is still no better than gatherer's
"He traded sand for skins, skins for gold, gold for life. In the end, he traded life for sand." - Afari, Tales
VileTouch

Postby noba21 » 26 Apr 2016, 20:30

Okay, I managed to triple the resolution! (Note that if the art wasn't amazing quality it won't show up as incredibly. The resolution increase mainly changed the border/mana symbol/text/etc resolution. The images look a little better though)
noba21

Postby VileTouch » 26 Apr 2016, 23:22

noba21 wrote:Okay, I managed to triple the resolution! (Note that if the art wasn't amazing quality it won't show up as incredibly. The resolution increase mainly changed the border/mana symbol/text/etc resolution. The images look a little better though)
hmm, i see you are missing the higher resolution frames. but still, they look MUCH better than the previous iteration. even though there are still a few nitpicks. (the collectors number and edition).
i'll see if i can get some higher res frames
"He traded sand for skins, skins for gold, gold for life. In the end, he traded life for sand." - Afari, Tales
VileTouch

Postby VileTouch » 27 Apr 2016, 03:25

skibulk wrote:http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17842&p=189615&hilit=expedition#p189615
wow!... these are amazing!, even better than the scans! :shock:

i've been searching for this for some time now, good to finally be able to complete the set.

now the only ones remaining are the ones from SOI, TPR and a few of the (non?)alternate arts from VAN (there's like 3 versions for some cards)

so thank you very much, skibulk!
VileTouch

Postby noba21 » 27 Apr 2016, 06:32

Alright, Probably the last update here unless someone can find any of the other 5 art. I drastically improved the image resolution on the cards (and I've got oath of the gatewatch cards in case you were wondering why I'm still on this.)
This is the before:
This is the Gatherer version:
And here's the final product!
Not too shabby, I don't think. They're all accurate with the exception of the set number.
noba21

Postby Xitax » 03 Oct 2016, 21:38

Who in the hell still thinks spambots are even remotely effective??
Xitax

Return to Pictures