It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:57

Text Size

New player seeking help & advice

Moderators: charmer, CCGHQ Admins

New player seeking help & advice

Postby desmondgomes457 » 30 Jan 2017, 04:29

Hello everyone,

First I would like to give a big thanks to creator of this program and everyone else that assists!

I am a new player when it comes to MTG, just started about a week ago and well pretty hooked. I was only able to afford a budget edh deck and this program has been great to see what else is available. Since I only play with close friends they are allowing me to use proxies while I save up money to buy the actual cards.

I've been looking at decklists on tappedout and was wondering if there was a way to take that list of cards and create a deck within MA without manually searching for each card and then dragging it to the deck area. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I tried searching through the forums before posting.

Thank you kindly!!
desmondgomes457

Re: New player seeking help & advice

Postby Goblin Hero » 30 Jan 2017, 06:51

Click "Download/Export" on tappedout and save the deck you want as MTGO .dec file. Then run MA - Deck - Open - choose saved .dec file.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New player seeking help & advice

Postby desmondgomes457 » 30 Jan 2017, 08:11

Thank you for the prompt reply! I'll be sure to make a donation asap
desmondgomes457

Return to Magic Album