It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:59

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.22 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.22 SOFTWARE

Postby Mikail » 24 Mar 2017, 22:07

Not sure for how long this bug is in, but noticed it just recently:

Goblin Grenade won't let you sacrifice Boggart Shenanigans even though the enchantment is also a Goblin and Goblin Grenade does not specify it has to be a Goblin Creature sacrificed.

jeffwadsworth: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
Mikail

Postby hellmo » 25 Mar 2017, 01:12

Game of Chaos seems to be broken. I'm not sure exactly how the problem works but it looks like whoever wins the first toss will win all subsequent tosses. I've seen this happen twice in multiplayer EDH games.

escplan9: I wasn't able to consistently duplicate this issue. I tested it multiple times and the winner of the first toss did not consistently win all other tosses. The winner of subsequent tosses was just as random as the winner of the first toss, which is what should happen with RNG. https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/3022
hellmo

Postby BlackWyvern » 25 Mar 2017, 18:20

Code: Select all
Game exception occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException
Server version: 1.4.22V0
mage.target.common.CardNameComparator.compare(TargetCardInLibrary.java:136)
mage.target.common.CardNameComparator.compare(TargetCardInLibrary.java:132)
java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Arrays.java:1544)
java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Arrays.java:1555)
java.util.Arrays.legacyMergeSort(Arrays.java:1523)
java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1510)
java.util.ArrayList.sort(ArrayList.java:1454)
mage.target.common.TargetCardInLibrary.choose(TargetCardInLibrary.java:94)
mage.players.PlayerImpl.searchLibrary(PlayerImpl.java:2272)
mage.players.PlayerImpl.searchLibrary(PlayerImpl.java:2233)
mage.cards.m.MaralenOfTheMornsongEffect2.apply(MaralenOfTheMornsong.java:133)
mage.abilities.AbilityImpl.resolve(AbilityImpl.java:185)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:101)
mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:107)
mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1340)
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1291)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:820)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:729)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:693)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Received when a player should die from the damage inflicted by Maralen of the Mornsong. Action rolled back and proceeds to proc again, causing a hard loop.

Game exception occurred: mage.MageException: Iterated player priority after game exception too often, game ends!
Server version: 1.4.22V0
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1313)
mage.game.turn.EndPhase.playStep(EndPhase.java:67)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:820)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:729)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:693)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
BlackWyvern

Postby Reshi » 26 Mar 2017, 06:30

Playing against AI in commander format and The Mana from Savage Ventmaw carried over from the last round and was usable (and used to cast Prismatic Omen and Moltensteel Dragon on turn one while having only one mountain) the ai to cast. I've also noticed before in a game vs another player that I would have the mana from Savage Ventmaw when I won the game last match with Savage Ventmaw but the other person started first so it went away when it went to my turn.

Xmage_Glitch.PNG

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
Reshi

Postby TDS » 26 Mar 2017, 19:49

I was trying to draft MM3, but when the draft started no cards were shown and the Tournament page said booster/card: 0/-1. The same issue occurred for everyone else in the draft.
TDS

Postby tylorlilley » 26 Mar 2017, 20:38

I had a Wort, the Raidmother in play and I cast the Bound half of Bound // Determined. I tapped the two Goblin Warrior tokens to conspire Bound, and it tapped them but didn't copy the spell. Then the original was countered by Arcane Denial and no Bound happened.

The same game, there was a huge board when Child of Alara died, and one thing in play was Oblivion Ring, with a Tamiyo, Field Researcher under it. The child's death trigger destroyed both Tamiyo AND the Oblivion Ring and all the other non-land permanents.

Final thing from that game, another player cast Expropriate and it crashed the game. Nobody could do anything, so everyone else ended up having to quit.

escplan9: Do you have the game logs for any of these? It would help a lot with looking into them.
tylorlilley

Postby ashidafishi » 27 Mar 2017, 00:40

Indomitable Creativity interacts incorrectly with Grafdigger's Cage. Creativity is worded so that it exiles the revealed artifacts and/or creatures, THEN puts them on to the battlefield, so they're not entering from the library. But I played a game where I cast Indomitable Creativity on my token, and the token was destroyed but Grafdigger's Cage stopped my creature from entering the battlefield.

Additionally (this problem wouldn't happen if the interaction was proper), I cast another Indomitable Creativity targeting my token and my opponent's Grafdigger's Cage. Here, even if Cage would stop the creatures from entering, it shouldn't stop them now because Cage has been destroyed before cards are revealed. However even after destroying the cage, neither me nor my opponent got a creature on to the battlefield from the cards we revealed.

Wouldn't let me upload the game log txt for some reason

ashidafishi

Postby treehee » 27 Mar 2017, 08:05

There is a bug with strionic resonator and brago, king eternal.

When copying Brago's triggered ability (When Brago, king eternal deals combat damage to a player exile any amount of non-land permanents you control and then return them to the battlefield) for a second time it "fizzles" (XMAGEs words not mine) the first trigger and the copied trigger.

How to replicate this issue

BOARDSTATE:

2 Mox pearls, 2 Mox sapphires, strionic resonator and Brago, king eternal

Attack with Brago, king eternal

Combat damage trigger targeting Everything

Copy the trigger targeting everything

Let the copied trigger resolve
it works

Tap all the moxen for mana again

Activate strionic resonator targeting the initial trigger (still on the stack)

Copy fizzles, initial trigger fizzles

Am on linux

End_boardstate.png

groundhog.png

jeffwadsworth: Tested this scenario several times (different targets, no target changes, etc.) and it worked. Do you have a game log?
If you don't choose new targets when you copy the trigger, then yes, it will fizzle after they are blinked out. They become new objects. This is correct behavior.
Attachments
sometimes.png
Last edited by treehee on 31 Mar 2017, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.
treehee

Postby BlackWyvern » 29 Mar 2017, 10:41

AI should be given a check to see if target creature already has the effect of a card such as Spearbreaker Behemoth so it doesn't waste several instants and 30 minutes accumulating 40 mana so it can sit and give it's one creature indestructible 40 times over because it's stuck in some kind of weird calculation loop.

Worse yet is if the option to give a creature an effect from a card like Spearbreaker, and it has mana at the end of turn, post combat phase, it will still sit there and spam it until it runs out of mana, doing everything in its power to accumulate more for the soul purpose of repeating the same buff. This is especially useless when it does power buff stacking ON A TAPPED mob post combat rather than precombat so it could do something useful.

If it can, it shouldn't always do.

I know AI isn't a big concern, but it would be nice to have it, functional, instead of having to jump around to other programs that don't have the same cards implemented, or even rule enforcement.

----------

Also, AI stop casting any and all spells if there's an effect such as Wurm's Tooth, or some other 'When a player/opponent casts x, y happens.' It just up and gives up, discarding even lands.
BlackWyvern

Postby BlackWyvern » 29 Mar 2017, 12:47

Doubleposting is bad, but, I'm differentiating this because it's a card bug and not another AI bug.

Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx does not calculate devotion correctly.

Stronghold Assassin, Graf Harvest, Erebos, God of the Dead on field, tap Nykthos, pay two from swamps, get 1 black mana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PehOWGfu8k
(Also Fraps doesn't seem to record cursor position in XMage too good.)
[Also, youtube tags don't work.]

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
BlackWyvern

Postby Axxle » 30 Mar 2017, 04:05

When you cast Augur of Bolas (and maybe other similar cards), the screen that is supposed to pop up to bottom the cards you don't select is either not on the screen or covered up by the previous popup. This makes the game unplayable since the pop ups aren't moveable (another bug)
Axxle

Postby Ravine » 30 Mar 2017, 17:17

The deck editor does not list any of the cards. I was modifying a deck and searched for a specific card, but the entire card list just vanished. I am also now unable to create any constructed tables. XMage states that my decks contain zero cards.

https://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=20299#p210745

EDIT: You are misunderstanding the problem. This is not a case of simply expanding the card list. The card list itself is empty.
Attachments
deck editor.jpg
Last edited by Ravine on 05 Apr 2017, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
Ravine

Postby BlackWyvern » 01 Apr 2017, 06:24

WARN  2017-03-31 23:14:03,363 ignoring message from later source: 270, text=Precombat Main - Waiting for <font color='#20B2AA'>computer</font> =>[AWT-EventQueue-0] FeedbackPanel.getFeedback
WARN  2017-03-31 23:14:33,245 ignoring message from later source: 708, text=Declare Attackers - Waiting for <font color='#20B2AA'>computer</font> =>[AWT-EventQueue-0] FeedbackPanel.getFeedback
WARN  2017-03-31 23:14:33,245 message out of sequence - ignoringMessageId = 707 method = gameInform                      =>[AWT-EventQueue-0] CallbackClientImpl.lambda$processCallback$1
WARN  2017-03-31 23:14:51,547 ignoring message from later source: 1041, text=Upkeep - Waiting for <font color='#20B2AA'>computer</font> =>[AWT-EventQueue-0] FeedbackPanel.getFeedback
Messages are delivered out of order when playing with four AI in EDH mode, causing them to go into a processing loop and soft crashing the server.
This problem however, only occurs when using the skip functions. If you hit done between each step manually, this crash will not occur. Additionally, being defeated or conceding will not proc this out-of-order issue as well. It's not 100% reproducible, but enough to cause headaches pretty consistently.
BlackWyvern

Postby quod » 01 Apr 2017, 08:32

After my opponent played Vexing Devil while I had planeswalker, I chose Vexing Devil to deal damage to me, and opponent chose to redirect damage to the planeswalker. Also my opponent controlled Furnace of Rath. As the result I recieved 8 damage, and walker received none. Opponent said that he clicked "Redirect" when ability was resolving.

jeffwadsworth: This worked fine for me. Do you have the game log?
I do. How do I upload it?

<font color="#CCCC33">10:16: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Stephanommg</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Furnace of Rath">Furnace of
Rath</a></font><font color="White"> [546]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">10:16: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Stephanommg</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Furnace of Rath">Furnace of
Rath</a></font><font color="White"> [546] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
..............................................................few turns later..............................................................................

<font color="#CCCC33">10:19: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Stephanommg</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing Devil</a></font><font color="White">
[465]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">10:19: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Stephanommg</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing Devil</a></font><font color="White">
[465] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">10:19: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing
Devil</a></font><font color="White"> [465] - When </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing
Devil</a></font><font color="White"> [465] enters the battlefield, any
opponent may have it deal 4 damage to him or her. If a player does,
sacrifice </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing Devil</a></font><font color="White">
[465].</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">10:19: </font><font color="#20B2AA">quod</font><font color="White">
has chosen to receive 4 damage from </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing
Devil</a></font><font color="White"> [465]</font>
redirects 4 damage to </font><font color="#90EE90"><a href="#Nissa, Worldwaker">Nissa,
Worldwaker</a></font><font color="White"> [82b]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">10:19: </font><font color="#20B2AA">quod</font><font color="White">
loses 8 life</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Vexing Devil">Vexing
Devil</a></font><font color="White"> [465]</font>
Last edited by quod on 02 Apr 2017, 09:56, edited 3 times in total.
quod

Postby fhattori » 01 Apr 2017, 21:22

BUG: A blinked Court Hussar is not sacrificed.

If you blink Court Hussar it should be sacrificed because the new instance of Court Hussar was not played using a W mana.
I saw this bug when Court Hussar was blinked by a Flickerwisp.

jeffwadsworth: Tested and worked fine. Do you have the game log?
fhattori

PreviousNext

Return to XMage