It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:27

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.22 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.22 SOFTWARE

Postby azaleth » 02 Apr 2017, 00:27

When playing in a group commander free for all. I had Jhoria of the Ghitu and artifact Thran Turbine. I have the option to add two colorless, but cannot use it for Jhoria's abilities as I should be able to.

Thank you.

jeffwadsworth: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
azaleth

Postby BlackWyvern » 04 Apr 2017, 00:51

Celestial Dawn does not allow spending of off-color mana for any purpose. Had a Black Market down, was trying to cast Darksteel Forge, could not spend the black mana on the forge.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
BlackWyvern

Postby Gonti » 04 Apr 2017, 16:22

If you use Whip of Erebos to bring back a commander from your graveyard and whip's replacement effect triggers, you cannot have your commander go to the command zone. The question to move it to the command zone appears but pressing yes does nothing.

jeffwadsworth: Added to the bug list.
Gonti

Postby BlackWyvern » 04 Apr 2017, 22:42

Code: Select all
Game exception occurred: java.lang.ClassCastException: mage.game.command.Commander cannot be cast to mage.cards.Card
Server version: 1.4.22V0
mage.abilities.effects.common.ReturnToHandTargetEffect.apply(ReturnToHandTargetEffect.java:91)
mage.abilities.AbilityImpl.resolve(AbilityImpl.java:185)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:101)
mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:107)
mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1340)
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1291)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:820)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:729)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:693)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Received when Eerie Interlude was cast and a player selected all his creatures with Cowardice on the field.

EDIT: Exact same error
Received when Illicit Auction was played with Cowardice on the field, then Reiterate'd, and all those copies Hive Mind'd and someone targeted their commander which Scrambleverse had given to another player.

I suspect the error comes from commanders being bounced to the hand via Cowardice, and not giving the Command Zone prompt? Seems likely.

EDIT EDIT: Illicit Auction will cause a soft crash with more than 1 AI cuz there's no limit to how much they will bid.
Last edited by BlackWyvern on 05 Apr 2017, 09:50, edited 3 times in total.
BlackWyvern

Postby harbingerofme » 05 Apr 2017, 05:29

Beserk ignores +1/+! counters.

harbingerofme

Postby BlackWyvern » 05 Apr 2017, 08:41

Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth still applies Swamp qualities to lands whilst under the effect of Blood Moon, therefore a Shimmer set to Swamp with Blood Moon on the field will still phase all land on the battlefield.

jeffwadsworth: 4/1/2008: If Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth and either Blood Moon or Magus of the Moon are on the battlefield, all nonbasic lands will be Mountains, not Swamps. Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth will be a Mountain as well. It will have "T: Add R to your mana pool" and no other abilities.

-----

Game exception occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException
Server version: 1.4.22V0
mage.cards.k.KarnLiberatedDelayedEffect.apply(KarnLiberated.java:227)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:101)
mage.cards.k.KarnLiberatedEffect.apply(KarnLiberated.java:161)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Received when using the -14 on Karn Liberated on the following cards:

3:14 AM: Ability triggers: Karn Liberated [945] - Put those cards onto the battlefield under your control.
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Scorched Ruins [b0e] from exile zone into his or her graveyard
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Lotus Vale [31e] from exile zone into his or her graveyard
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Norn's Annex [b66] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Greater Auramancy [96c] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Horn of Greed [bd3] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Phyrexian Arena [28d] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Child of Night [70f] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Thran Dynamo [011] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Virulent Plague [788] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx [485] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Land Tax [6e8] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Howling Mine [7bf] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Yawgmoth's Edict [0a7] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Path of Bravery [5c9] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Aegis of the Gods [0ca] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx [f2f] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Absolver Thrull [597] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Avacyn, Angel of Hope [b48] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Indomitable Archangel [708] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Greater Auramancy [8af] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Angel of the Dire Hour [eb5] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Angel of Serenity [1b8] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Thran Dynamo [7c3] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Sol Ring [b7a] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Frontline Medic [cc5] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Quicksilver Amulet [407] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Elspeth, Knight-Errant [bf5] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Heliod, God of the Sun [868] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Fountain Watch [1d9] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Defense Grid [730] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Gilded Lotus [759] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Odric, Lunarch Marshal [32a] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Plains [7a9] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Plains [cb8] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Plains [64a] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Leonin Abunas [465] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts True Believer [427] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Inquisitor Exarch [62a] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
3:14 AM: BlackWyvern puts Mana Crypt [e68] from exile zone onto the Battlefield
jeffwadsworth: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
-----

If an equipment is enchanted (Say for example with Relic Putrescence) and then equipped to a creature, the enchantment will obfuscate the creature and prevent you from clicking on it.
jeffwadsworth: This is a known issue and has been around for years. Some day, we will get a dev that knows how to fix it. Cross your fingers.
BlackWyvern

Postby gfauxpas » 06 Apr 2017, 14:45

Xartah wrote:Conspiracy seems to cause massive slowdown when it is in play. An opponent cast it and the game slowed down to a crawl. I destroyed it on my turn and the game returned to normal speed. My opponent said that this always seems to happen when he plays Conspiracy. The game was a 4 player commander match.
I also noticed this program. Also in a 4 player commander match.

jeffwadsworth: Any card that checks a bunch of other objects globally is going to cause performance issues.
gfauxpas

Postby CarlosMatador137 » 06 Apr 2017, 20:25

Platinum Angel on board, Life total below 0. I am still able to play (declare attackers/blockers, etc.), but my hand disappeared and I am unable to draw cards or cast anything from my hand.
Attachments
edh.jpg
CarlosMatador137

Postby BlackWyvern » 06 Apr 2017, 23:43

jeffwadsworth: 4/1/2008: If Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth and either Blood Moon or Magus of the Moon are on the battlefield, all nonbasic lands will be Mountains, not Swamps. Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth will be a Mountain as well. It will have "T: Add R to your mana pool" and no other abilities.
I'm aware of that particular mechanic. However, duing my playtesting, even though Urborg and all other nonbasic lands are properly assigned as mountains, with Shimmer set to Swamps, all my basic Mountains and Islands in that deck, and all lands opponents controlled were still phasing every turn. I will do some more testing tonight and grab some screenshots and video.

EDIT:
https://youtu.be/AM3-dRRZpeM
Video of a Blood Moon'd Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth still making lands Swamp as well as their other type despite being a Mountain (Swamp) itself with no other abilities. Then Shimmer doing Shimmer things to everyone's salad.
Last edited by BlackWyvern on 07 Apr 2017, 03:47, edited 2 times in total.
BlackWyvern

Postby yummyvermin » 07 Apr 2017, 01:13

Hey there,

First time posting here. This may have been reported already, but there seems to be a bug with Sphere of Safety. When you try to attack with it on the field, it asks if you want to pay the X mana, then after I clicked yes the whole game crashed. Another guy who played against the deck in the round before me had the same issue when he attacked. For some reason, there is no game log from the match.

Thanks for all the work y'all put in to this game :)

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.22V0
yummyvermin

Postby BlackWyvern » 07 Apr 2017, 04:57

Ghostly Prison can only be paid in {C} {C} / {W} {W} instead of {2} when the target opponent has Celestial Dawn on field.
https://youtu.be/n0SqUVsRvwY
BlackWyvern

Postby RivenSkull » 07 Apr 2017, 19:28

In response to a Cyclonic Rift, my opponent stole my Seedborn Muse using Simic Manipulator. Upon Cyclonic Rift's resolution, Seedborn Muse returned to my hand. On the following turn when I cast Seedborn Muse, it enter the field under my opponent's control.
Attachments
Capture 9.JPG
RivenSkull

Postby BlackWyvern » 08 Apr 2017, 09:01

Behind the Scenes applies skulk to all creatures instead of creatures owner controls.

escplan9: Unable to duplicate the issue through manual or automated testing (https://github.com/drmDev/mage/commit/b ... 60c272d08b)
BlackWyvern

Postby Squeaky1000 » 09 Apr 2017, 01:06

When trying out the recently added Mistform Ultimus in EDH, I noticed that Coat of Arms did not increase its stats. I had Amoeboid Changeling on the field and it was buffed properly, and when I used its ability to give Mistform Ultimus changeling, it then got the appropriate stats.

It might have to do with the fact that Mistform Ultimus was the precursor to the changeling ability, however he himself does not have the ability and has not received errata despite his ability being the same thing as changeling.

Edit: Mistform Ultimus also seems to not get a +1/+1 counter from Metallic Mimic as well.
Last edited by Squeaky1000 on 10 Apr 2017, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
Squeaky1000

Postby Cowmmando » 09 Apr 2017, 11:13

When attempting to create a new match, there's an error preventing pretty much any game type except MM3 booster draft from being created. Image attached.

xmage.png

It seems that the cards can't be validated, even though there have been no changes to previously working decks.

escplan9: This indicates a temporary issue with the server that's easily resolvable with a reboot of that server. Attempting to reach LevelX2 who maintains the server to give it a reboot ASAP. Until it's restarted, you will need to use a different server.
Cowmmando

PreviousNext

Return to XMage