It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 17:12

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.25 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.25 SOFTWARE

Postby sapitobsb » 10 Aug 2017, 15:04

When responding the Earthshaker Khenra ability in the stack with some power decreasing spell (such as Aether Meltdown), the targeted creature still becomes unable to block. That's wrong. Once the ability resolves, khenra will be 0/x power.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.26V0
sapitobsb

Postby HomebrewForLife » 10 Aug 2017, 17:13

(Playing against Human)
Description of Issue:
Stitcher's Graft is forcing creatures to be sacrificed as the equipped creature is being made to leave the battlefield by another spell or ability.

Example situation:
1. Aethergeode Miner is equipped with Stitcher's Graft.
2. {E} {E} is paid in order to activate Aethergeode Miner's second ability.
3. The ability is allowed to resolve... *and Stitcher's Graft's 2nd ability triggers*, causing the creature to be sacrificed.
Note: It was unclear whether XMage was unattaching Stitcher's Graft from Aethergeode Miner prior to Aethergeode Miner exiling itself and reentering the battlefield, or if it allowed Aethergeode Miner to exile and reenter the battlefield, but then was forcing the creature(a new object) to be sacrificed.

Reasons (from Gatherer):
Stitcher’s Graft becomes unattached from the creature it’s equipping if you equip it to a new creature, if Stitcher’s Graft leaves the battlefield, if the equipped creature ceases to be a creature, or if Stitcher’s Graft ceases to be an Equipment. (It also becomes unattached if the equipped creature leaves the battlefield, but the triggered ability won’t do anything in that case.)
HomebrewForLife

Postby Konigsburg » 13 Aug 2017, 01:14

Computer was able to use the equip ability of Piston Sledge by sacrificing a basic plains instead of an artifact. Nothing was present to change or add to the card type of the land.

edit: computer later on repeated the action using a non-standard land

Aurum: fixed beyond release 1.4.25v0
Konigsburg

Postby Aurum » 13 Aug 2017, 07:27

Konigsburg wrote:Computer was able to use the equip ability of Piston Sledge by sacrificing a basic plains instead of an artifact. Nothing was present to change or add to the card type of the land.

edit: computer later on repeated the action using a non-standard land
I checked the code, and Piston Sledge is implemented wrong. It allows you to sacrifice any permanent.
Aurum

Postby Dibbick » 13 Aug 2017, 16:29

Casting fatal push on a token created by god pharoh's gift will not kill the token.
Dibbick

Postby Shogun Fish » 13 Aug 2017, 16:43

Guiltfeeder triggered twice when it attacked me. I think it was because its ability was triggering for each creature I controlled that didn't block it, which is definitely not correct.

LevelX: Can't reproduce the problem.
Shogun Fish

Postby Aurum » 13 Aug 2017, 16:51

Dibbick wrote:Casting fatal push on a token created by god pharoh's gift will not kill the token.
Can you give a more specific scenario? The token created by God Pharaoh's Gift does have a converted manacost, so it could depend if Revolt was triggered or not,
Aurum

Postby UncomMan » 22 Aug 2017, 09:18

In a 3 Human player Commander game I cast Cruel Entertainment targeting me and another player. When I was his turn, I played his Necropotence and killed him. So it passed to me but he could still control my turn. At the end of my turn to discard he quit the game and it got stuck waiting for him to discard cards from my hand. Waited for time out and the system kicked him but we are still waiting.
UncomMan

Previous

Return to XMage